Author Topic: I should have done the NPC Carolina Clash  (Read 16336 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Re: I should have done the NPC Carolina Clash
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2006, 06:45:26 PM »
he has a point.  I laugh at vince at least 4 or 5 times a night and it helps me get through the day.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2006, 06:46:26 PM »
I think some of you folks need to bow to me for even listening to you tonight.  I am your only saviour from boredom around here. 

KNEEL BITCHES KNEEL!!!!!!!;D

Vince,

Congrates on having enough guts to get on stage and put it on the line.  One thing I would suggest.  Hire a coach and listen to him.

Good Luck in the future

AVBG

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2006, 06:51:01 PM »

I'm never using steroids again ever.  I may have looked 500% better but it wasn't worth the health problems I accumulated from it.  I'm competing clean with only natural products and I'm sticking to my promise.  Its much harder to do but its worth it.

Vince, this is why I voted for you as the funniest poster on Getbig.. major props Melvin, see thats why its hard for you to get into condition.. Your skin is too thick!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2006, 06:53:41 PM »
"Get answers to your questions by a certified fitness professional & not some bozo behind a computer."  "Welcome to Caliber Fitness Solutions, the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures. If you have a problem let us give you the solution."

Had to laugh at Vince G's ad on Ebay: http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=caliberfitness

Hey, Melvin, any chance of viewing those certificates properly. The photos you posted on Ebay don't show your name clearly on those certificates.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2006, 07:11:56 PM »
Vince, you're fat and have NO muscle.

Hope this helps.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2006, 07:22:53 PM »
Why did you find out no one was in your class.  That is the ONLY way you would enter.  you have proven that in the past.

Vince are you blaming the camera for your look.  Jeez, what fucking circus did they get it at.  It must be like a circus mirror but this camera makes you look like shit......literally.  I mean what exactly could a better camera do to fix this.  And the only lighting problem their was is that they left them on when you got on stage.

hahahaha....it looks like vince was trying to "sneak" off stage........

;D

AVBG

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2006, 07:25:01 PM »
"Get answers to your questions by a certified fitness professional & not some bozo behind a computer."  "Welcome to Caliber Fitness Solutions, the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures. If you have a problem let us give you the solution."

Had to laugh at Vince G's ad on Ebay: http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=caliberfitness

Hey, Melvin, any chance of viewing those certificates properly. The photos you posted on Ebay don't show your name clearly on those certificates.

*Owned & Operated by myself, Melvin "Vince" Goodrum, CSN MFT.  Get answers to your questions by a certified fitness professional & not some bozo behind a computer.  You'll get a straight and honest answer on any health subject me whether you like it or not.

rolfmao

5k spent in a month! Why scam $16.98. I paid wth credit card YOU LIED TO EBAY   Buyer  privateliving( 39)    May-18-06 09:22 
 Reply by caliberfitness: Retalitory Feedback, FVF already credited to us for this Non Paying Bidder   May-18-06 11:01 
 Follow-up by privateliving: Actually Ebay removed the strike after review. good luck in manipulating others.   May-21-06 06

Bee careful, you might get stung!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »
"Welcome to Caliber Fitness Solutions, the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures. If you have a problem let us give you the solution."

Can you imagine Vince G CSN MFT actually thinking he can give medical advice to anyone? What qualifications has he got to act as a medical professional? I swear this person charlatan is a menace to Ebay, the Fitness Industry and himself! We laugh here at Getbig but this individual knows no limits. I wouldn't hire him to work in my gym as a trainer or nutrition adviser. He probably could be a salesman, though!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2006, 07:58:58 PM »

If you think its easy to compete, then go purchase your npc card and hop onstage, sunshine.  You'll find that its not as easy as it looks. 

Most people are unwilling to take the scrutiny of competing.  I haven't since 1990, and have no intention.  I can't come in with the necessary size and definition to do well without gear.  That being said, I think you should seriously get some outside help to do your pre contest prep.  Hats off to you, you do compete, but to save you from the ongoing abuse here, just come in shape and shut everyone up. 

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2006, 08:00:28 PM »
Beats dead horse...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2006, 08:05:55 PM »

I'm never using steroids again ever.  I may have looked 500% better but it wasn't worth the health problems I accumulated from it.  I'm competing clean with only natural products and I'm sticking to my promise.  Its much harder to do but its worth it.

You never used steroids before Vince why do you lie so much.  If you did then show us a pic.  You have never showed a pic of you on roids.  Lets see it.  You don't have any so you are lying.  So that is a mute issue.  Now this is where math comes into play.  You say 500% better.  Okay.  So if the picture of you is the base of this equation, and it is pretty easy to see that image represents a "0".  Then 500% x 0= 0  So you still look like shit.  Okay now another reality.  You are an embaraassment to the black race.  Please use makeup for now on.  Put some tape on your eyes and look like a real white oriental.  Cause right now you are embarassing the usually genetically gifted black man.  Hope this helps.  And who will you turn to for diet, nutrition, training, posing, and all other aspects of BB to help you.  I thought you knew it all, but from the looks of you, it appears you know nothing.

Read this everyone and tell us if you knew what Vince looks like and actually has knowledge of would you ever buy anything from him.  He has actually sold some stuff to people, which means he has decieved them and taken their money.  I don't consider this good business practice.  Why is there no pics of him on his site to at least show customers that his words are true and that he follows them.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=caliberfitness

AVBG

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2006, 08:06:33 PM »
Beats dead horse...

congrats on the super heavys victory..

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2006, 08:08:29 PM »
congrats on the super heavys victory..
Thanks!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 08:09:17 PM »
You never used steroids before Vince why do you lie so much.  If you did then show us a pic.  You have never showed a pic of you on roids.  Lets see it.  You don't have any so you are lying.  So that is a mute issue.  Now this is where math comes into play.  You say 500% better.  Okay.  So if the picture of you is the base of this equation, and it is pretty easy to see that image represents a "0".  Then 500% x 0= 0  So you still look like shit.  Okay now another reality.  You are an embaraassment to the black race.  Please use makeup for now on.  Put some tape on your eyes and look like a real white oriental.  Cause right now you are embarassing the usually genetically gifted black man.  Hope this helps.  And who will you turn to for diet, nutrition, training, posing, and all other aspects of BB to help you.  I thought you knew it all, but from the looks of you, it appears you know nothing.

Read this everyone and tell us if you knew what Vince looks like and actually has knowledge of would you ever buy anything from him.  He has actually sold some stuff to people, which means he has decieved them and taken their money.  I don't consider this good business practice.  Why is there no pics of him on his site to at least show customers that his words are true and that he follows them.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=caliberfitness

He definitely could use some help.  Harsh but true words from Keith.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 08:10:33 PM »
Vince just needs a few years of training & eating right. And surgery too for the gyno sooner or later. Better sooner obviously.
Team Goodrum!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 08:11:03 PM »

AVBG

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »
Thanks!

I think you were too hard on yourself (another thread), you deserved the victory not just because of your conditioning... Its all a combination that resulted in success.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2006, 08:23:07 PM »
Only if nobody else was entered. You need to invest in some free weights and good ole groceries Vince.
Team Goodrum!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »
If you think its easy to compete, then go purchase your npc card and hop onstage, sunshine.  You'll find that its not as easy as it looks.

oh shut the hell up. You give so many excuses it's pathetic. Here are pics of me at 19 looking better than you.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2006, 08:33:40 PM »
I think Vince and Adonis both need psychological help.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2006, 08:39:42 PM »
That would be an awesome reality show.  Vince and Adonis locked in a house together.
Only they are not allowed to touch each other.  First one to lose it on the other one has to get the other guys face tattooed on his chest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2006, 08:52:26 PM »
Vince G should send his framed certificates to NeoSeminole who looks heaps better than he does. His photos back up what he said about Melvin!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2006, 09:02:48 PM »
Its funny how Vince always comes back to "at least I got up on stage".  Yes I admit that is very true.  But, you did it drunk and because you lost a bet.  And really, just because you been on stage that DOES NOT make you a bodybuilder by any stretch of anyones imagination.  You are as much a bodybuilder as I am a fitness model.  Well I am actually closer to a fitness model but who cares. 

Vince honestly, you would do very well financially if you just rented out your pics as "before" photos in ads.  you would make a killing.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2006, 09:03:54 PM »
Its funny how Vince always comes back to "at least I got up on stage".  Yes I admit that is very true.  But, you did it drunk and because you lost a bet.  And really, just because you been on stage that DOES NOT make you a bodybuilder by any stretch of anyones imagination.  You are as much a bodybuilder as I am a fitness model.  Well I am actually closer to a fitness model but who cares. 

Vince honestly, you would do very well financially if you just rented out your pics as "before" photos in ads.  you would make a killing.

ok, "onlyme" oh brother.  you're probably some 14 year old acne bag who couldn't even weight lift himself out of a paper bag.
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2006, 09:47:28 PM »
ok, "onlyme" oh brother.  you're probably some 14 year old acne bag who couldn't even weight lift himself out of a paper bag.

never had acne