Author Topic: candidate. (goudy you can post your comparisons here...heracles and sevaste too)  (Read 15644 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sum more

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
last one

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Damn Goudy your a champ!
S

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Awesome Goudy! If I was to critique I would say a little more upper chest and rear delts and then theres a complete upper body.
P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
man i need a lot more everything lol. dont look that good at all imo. i am startin bbuilding soon after i get this dam comp out of the way.

thanks for kind words

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
sorry bro! u look pretty big for 17! keep it up! 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Goudy absofuckinglutely DESTROYS this kid...

Goudy is a lean 220...candidate needs to lose another 30 pounds to be considered lean.

Not even a contest...

8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Cadidate looks better than before but is tiny.

He still has a lot more to lose.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Cadidate looks better than before but is tiny.

surely you dont mean in comparison to yourself.. :-X
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
surely you dont mean in comparison to yourself.. :-X

At least you are getting less delusional as you realize that you are not that strong and that you had more fat than muscle a few months ago.  You are still delusional though. 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Canidate..... Monster 140 lbs frame. You were just a tiny tit waiting in the wings....posing as some fat ass...Monster lower middle class nieghbor hood.

Goudy is a fuggin beastimal (animal + beast)
The Number 2 in Scranton

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Canidate..... Monster 140 lbs frame. You were just a tiny tit waiting in the wings....posing as some fat ass...Monster lower middle class nieghbor hood.

Goudy is a fuggin beastimal (animal + beast)
lol. ...my house was just appraised at 400 grand...
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wow you own your own house at 17...bullshit... ;D ;D

thanks.

hey monster like your avatar i like the maerican version of the office too tho the uk version is so much funnier and more painful to watch

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
wow you own your own house at 17...bullshit...

thanks.

hey monster like your avatar i like the maerican version of the office too tho the uk version is so much funnier and more painful to watch
no i dont own anything but a 98 kia that needs a new tranny and a 4 year old show dog. lol.     ..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Master

• Getbig V
Looking much improved Candidate, good work!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
here are some of mine

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sorry

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
very good physique

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
only a couple of months back in the gym..i'll blow up like a baloon...i'll keep u posted...at my heaviest i was 254

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Goudy is at least 3 times as good as candidate. Thick and massive.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
haha nothing like putting candidate in his place with pics of Goudy hahaha Candidate gonna have to train harder now!
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
he's a delusional kid. Which makes me believe more that he's on steroids. A little water head like his can't handle the juice especially after already being stupid, having a certain base level of delusion and being ignorant. It's not about training harder. It will just take many years and years to catch Goudy. He's just got too many years head start. He can train as hard as he wants it will still take time.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
he's a delusional kid. Which makes me believe more that he's on steroids. A little water head like his can't handle the juice especially after already being stupid, having a certain base level of delusion and being ignorant. It's not about training harder. It will just take many years and years to catch Goudy. He's just got too many years head start. He can train as hard as he wants it will still take time.
gibber you are a grown man below the poverty line and your a complete failure at your only passion. Your in no place to call someone stupid.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
gibber you are a grown man below the poverty line and your a complete failure at your only passion. Your in no place to call someone stupid.

you forgot about his sexcapades with the lone chinaman from his gym.
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
surely it is known that you are stupid. Just the fact that you talk smack about Goudy shows how stupid you are. As far as my only passion you are wrong again. My goals in bodybuilding aren't to be on stage or anything but mark my words you will see my great improvement soon. you know nothing of me and much less of my "poverty level". In fact I DO (unlike you) own 2 houses. One is free and clear. In these houses I have 5 apartments that I rent to people on welfare and section 8. I can prove this easily but I would have to reveal my name. I think 240 is trusted. Let's say I give him my name by sending him e-mail and he looks up who owns those 2 houses. Just because I have worked in a detail shop making crap money (though no longer) and that i work out with my own equiptment now and have complained about money by no means means that I am broke. Sometimes people aren't willing to spend money because they want to save it for better things such as more investments. I also drive a classic automobile and I don't give a damn that it gives me less than 10 mpg in the city.

By the way how much lean body mass have you gained since you started training? i bet it's not more than mine and i started lifting weights seriously only 2 years ago but when i first started (not seriously) i weighed 108. what do you have that hasn't been given to you kid? you didn't buy it yourself because you're a little kid in high school. let's assume you have money... thank mommy and daddy. let's ASSUME you have a physique, thank mommy and daddy. even though you don't have them, i knew a couple of guys in high school with legit 18 inch arms. is that because they are so knowledgable? hell no. all genetics. ANYWAY, why even open your mouth. Go get your shinebox kid.