Author Topic: Congrats to Dan & Grace Solomon: Baby boy!  (Read 3528 times)

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Congrats to Dan & Grace Solomon: Baby boy!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 06:01:16 PM »
Now we have another thing in common!!  Congrats Dan and Grace - your lives will never be the same, just better!!

newmom

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 06:05:56 AM »
Congrats !! and say good bye to sleep for the next year !!

well probably untill 5 months...some babies sleep thru the night after a few months (not mine)..fear not if she is like princess she will sleep 12 hours a night  at 6 months and continue to do so..I swear I used to think this day would never come...

huge285

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 09:28:03 PM »
Welcome to the REAL WORLD Dan............lol...... ......I have yet to venture into that uncharted territory.........

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 01:16:54 PM »
congrats dan from the guy with the miss spelled user name :)

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 09:34:02 PM »
This sounds SIRIUS!
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2006, 07:46:13 AM »
c-section births are at record levels, with about 33% of babies being delivered this way now.  interesting to say the least
its comin today

newmom

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2006, 08:31:29 AM »
I heard that report yesterday Idol..also 4 out of 10 births are out of wedlock..wow i fell into the 33 percentile and the 4 out of 10

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 11:01:35 AM »
c-section births are at record levels, with about 33% of babies being delivered this way now.  interesting to say the least

Babies are bigger than ever.  Hormones in food? Quality of diet, maybe?  My son is 7 weeks old and he just rolled over for the 3rd time.  Scary to think of what anohter 100 years of evolution and diet improvements will bring. 

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 12:51:03 PM »
people in general are bigger, so i dont understand why the birth canal wouldnt enlarge accordingly.  i think its more about women wanting to keep their vag tight.  since medical capabilities can now allow them to do this with the safe c-section procedure, and combined with the fact women are going to further and further extremes to get stay vain and competitive with each other (more single mothers, still need to date, self concious, etc.) they find this the better option
its comin today

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2006, 10:27:04 AM »

Congratulations!!

newmom

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 06:46:01 AM »
Babies are bigger than ever.  Hormones in food? Quality of diet, maybe?  My son is 7 weeks old and he just rolled over for the 3rd time.  Scary to think of what anohter 100 years of evolution and diet improvements will bring. 

whoa...rob he is rolling over already..oh boy..well last night I was in the bathroom getting princess her bath ready, i hear a thump but thought it was my dad downstairs finishing up the thanksgiving dinner dishes..i go in to get princess and she is not in her crib..she is sitting on the floor playing with her big tweety bird stuffed animal..I was like what the hell did u do and how did u get out of your (that scared her)..no bumps or nothing this kid didnt even cry..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 08:32:23 AM »
whoa...rob he is rolling over already..oh boy..well last night I was in the bathroom getting princess her bath ready, i hear a thump but thought it was my dad downstairs finishing up the thanksgiving dinner dishes..i go in to get princess and she is not in her crib..she is sitting on the floor playing with her big tweety bird stuffed animal..I was like what the hell did u do and how did u get out of your (that scared her)..no bumps or nothing this kid didnt even cry..

yeah, i think my son is on gear already.  i'm gonna have to check uner his crib. kid eats 6 oz., probably 8 times a day. monster bulking.