Author Topic: salary for a gym manager in california?  (Read 6168 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: salary for a gym manager in california?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 02:33:28 PM »
I FINISHED ON DEAN'S LIST THANKS AND MAKE 6 FIGURES   NOW BLOW ME LITTLE BITCH
CAN'T TYPE AND I DON;T BOTHER EVER SPELL CHECKING FOR YOU YO-YO'S
AND I HAVE STATED 100 TIME SI I DON;T CARE TO PROOF READ JUST CUASE ITS PISSES PEOPLE LIKE YOU OFF

LOL  AT TYPEING BLINFOLDED  I AM USUALLY WATCHING TV WHILE TYPEING ON HERE

did you go to school with derek anthony?

did you do typing 101 together?

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 06:41:35 PM »

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 06:46:04 PM »
I FINISHED ON DEAN'S LIST THANKS AND MAKE 6 FIGURES   NOW BLOW ME LITTLE BITCH
CAN'T TYPE AND I DON;T BOTHER EVER SPELL CHECKING FOR YOU YO-YO'S
AND I HAVE STATED 100 TIME SI I DON;T CARE TO PROOF READ JUST CUASE ITS PISSES PEOPLE LIKE YOU OFF

LOL  AT TYPEING BLINFOLDED  I AM USUALLY WATCHING TV WHILE TYPEING ON HERE

Everyone on the internets is rich. Duh.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 07:06:34 PM »
This is true. One of the biggest 'corporate chain facilities' throughout Chicagoland...they manager who I am in good with told me his BASE salary is 24K/year and he get's a 2% commission of all sales of clothing, supps, merch, personal training etc...

With commission and at the end of the day...the avarage gym manager will rake in about 30k/year. Super aggressive sales driven to the point of obsession type managers in a busy gym might make a little more.

most of them are white guys that looks like shit off cycle and sell gear on the side .

right block?
Here comes the money shot

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
did you go to school with derek anthony?

did you do typing 101 together?

102  but i skipped the gay for pay class  wasn't to fond of that minor

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 09:31:25 PM »
Weird everyone is making 4.3 million or higher these days, every myspace homo seems to make over 250,000 at least, haha. Interent filled with monster delusionisms

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 11:10:55 PM »
Weird everyone is making 4.3 million or higher these days, every myspace homo seems to make over 250,000 at least, haha. Interent filled with monster delusionisms

4.3M is the new $38,000.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 11:25:56 PM »
The managers here in HAwaii at 24 Hour Fitness start at around $50,000 a year.  They get huge bonuses.  The mgr. at the gym here gets $5,000 a month.  Thats what I was paying myself too here.

As an assistant SM at a 24-Hour Fitness in Sacramento, I make about $45,000 a year, at one of the smaller gyms with less guest traffic.  My current boss makes about $70-80,000/yr.  My old boss at one of their biggest clubs was pocketing about $10-11k a month, with up to $20k during peak months like January.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 07:09:25 AM »
4.3M is the new $38,000.
hahahahahahahahaha, classic.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2006, 08:05:11 AM »
LOL!!
I saw that hag of a manager on the news last night and she actually had the nerve to say that the fellow grunting could be heard all the way across the gym. Does she think that the gym is a church?? Totally unreal. In a nutshell The member that was kicked out has gotten a lawyer and is suing Planet Fitness. I was on the news last night as well and the news anchors were making fun of the situation as well because it is ludicris. No grunting...whats next? No breathing or sweating? Good for him for suing. I hope he wins!

PB

8) very cool. if he keeps his mouth shut (no pun) and lets a good lawyer do the work he should be able to ream that ugly cuunt.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 08:22:21 AM »
As an assistant SM at a 24-Hour Fitness in Sacramento, I make about $45,000 a year, at one of the smaller gyms with less guest traffic.  My current boss makes about $70-80,000/yr.  My old boss at one of their biggest clubs was pocketing about $10-11k a month, with up to $20k during peak months like January.

You're kidding...right.  Most of the trainers are out-of-shape at 24Fit.  I know they have a large base at the Lance Armstrong one in Denver.  Do any of their gyms have a real weight room?
Oh...Monica!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 10:32:28 AM »
You're kidding...right.  Most of the trainers are out-of-shape at 24Fit.  I know they have a large base at the Lance Armstrong one in Denver.  Do any of their gyms have a real weight room?

Actually the 24 Hour Fitness's here are pretty good, most of them.  There are 7.  The Honolulu location on Kapiolani is 56,000 sq. ft.  The Mililani location is very good for lifting heavy.  The Hawaii Kai and Downtown and Waikiki location aren'ty that good and more of just  cardio place and fufu.  Maui is pretty good too.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 11:28:01 AM »
most of them are white guys that looks like shit off cycle and sell gear on the side .

right block?
Say you're sorry or I'm never talking to you again.

I guess it depends on what gym and what the 'clientel' is like...usually not, though.
?

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 12:08:00 AM »

24-Hour Fitness's aren't really a bad gym as far as the equipment.  At even the smaller ones you'll find about 8-10 Hammer Strength pieces, a mix of Cybex, Life Fitness, Flex, etc., half a dozen or more bench press stations (all three angles) and dumbbells up to 120 lbs.  I know, not the heaviest, but better than a lot of gyms that stop at 70 or 80.  They technically also allow chalk use (it's not in the member policies or posted anywhere in the gym that it's not allowed).

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 10:31:23 AM »

Stop watching "Belly"...clown.

Oh...Monica!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »

Stop watching "Belly"...clown.

DMX is all up in that movie...

Where do you think I get my material from? Movies like 'Belly', 'BabyBoy' and 'Menace...', BET Channel and my favorite...COPS!
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »
LOL!!
I saw that hag of a manager on the news last night and she actually had the nerve to say that the fellow grunting could be heard all the way across the gym. Does she think that the gym is a church?? Totally unreal. In a nutshell The member that was kicked out has gotten a lawyer and is suing Planet Fitness. I was on the news last night as well and the news anchors were making fun of the situation as well because it is ludicris. No grunting...whats next? No breathing or sweating? Good for him for suing. I hope he wins!

PB

www.BoycottPlanetFitness .com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »

Great website! How many hits is it pulling in per day, Rob? I hear new Getbig talent 'Sexual Mustard' is now contributing his talents to the site.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2006, 12:22:09 PM »
Great website! How many hits is it pulling in per day, Rob? I hear new Getbig talent 'Sexual Mustard' is now contributing his talents to the site.

50,000 unique IPs on Tuesday.  I haven't looked at today's yet.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2006, 01:22:28 PM »
www.BoycottPlanetFitness .com

Check out the video...notice the typ of people that train in there. This is why I steer clear of these fitness gyms folks. Gold's, Powerhouse, World gym, Popeye's Gym, Monster Gym are all good hard core gyms were you do not have the supidity that you would find in a fitness center. These fitness center are no more then a garbage dump for people that don't know how to train. Just like that post with the guy squatting on a ball. He would fit in perfect in that planet fitness gym. If you want a fast car you buy a ferrari...not a hyundi.

PB

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 12:34:52 PM »
DMX is all up in that movie...

Where do you think I get my material from? Movies like 'Belly', 'BabyBoy' and 'Menace...', BET Channel and my favorite...COPS!

I'm so sorry.  Boy...I thought your material came from the White Sheet Club and the Deep South Lovin my 1st Cousin IQ 95 and below Crew.
Oh...Monica!