Author Topic: Des Miller & Evan Centapani  (Read 3716 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Des Miller & Evan Centapani
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »
Miller looks way more complete. great physique. evans legs are a few yrs behind millers.

remember, evan competed only 2 times before taking second at his first nationals.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 04:16:16 PM »
Des Miller..

Evan will be a pro eventually, but Des looks more complete on stage.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 11:38:53 AM »
yup and so will evan at the rate he us going.   he will burn himself out .  he looked better at juniors...not knocking the kid,  he's sick.  but he needs another 20 lbs to be competitive in that class, unless he drops to heavyweight, cause he can't way more then say 230.   that and he needs to practice his poses more   he could show his physique off way better then he is...  he is getting OWNED in that front relaxed pose  even though millers waist ain't all that great                 i might do the arnold amatuer, i am qualified  but def doing the metro in on nyc then jr usa  if work allows me .... rather have money in my pocket then another trophy n my shelf... What in the hell isthat gonna get me?    lol

somebodies been drinking their haterade

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 12:10:31 PM »
somebodies been drinking their haterade

nah   he's great for his age   just gonn a be anothe chris cook at this rate and he won;t do shit in the pro's of thats the case he be better taleing a yea roff and blowing up or take a year off when he goes pro   he isn;t phil heath he can;t go into the pro's and win  that's all i am saying

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 12:34:34 PM »
Both guys look phenomenal and both will leave their mark in the IFBB.
Miller - sooner (as he will start competing as a pro earlier) but Evan has the ULTIMATE potential to go very, very far...(as far as winning the most prestigious contest in the world ;))...one of these days (years)...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 12:41:32 PM »
Wow Milos, you really think Evan will win the Night of Champions!... j/k I just hope he doesn't distort his physique in search of MASS, MASS MASS. My senses tell me Palumbo will ruin him.... some how some way
-

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 07:21:21 PM »
Both guys look phenomenal and both will leave their mark in the IFBB.
Miller - sooner (as he will start competing as a pro earlier) but Evan has the ULTIMATE potential to go very, very far...(as far as winning the most prestigious contest in the world ;))...one of these days (years)...

Milos,
thats a big claim for Centapani, I would be inclined to think that Miller would have a greater chance (no disrespect to Centapani).

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 07:34:07 PM »
Why is that??  Dave's help has worked & will most likely continue..

in the short run... but his looked has change sig. since working with Dave... theyre starting to look alike... the guy needs to calm down a lil with that shyt and he'll be great...