Author Topic: whos got the better build- jorge B. or john(getitonny)  (Read 8980 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: whos got the better build- jorge B. or john(getitonny)
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 10:21:03 PM »
Gordiano , your right everbody claims not to use alot and 90% of them lie.I know you dont beleive me, but I am very open and honest about my drug use.I weighed 255lbs  was benching 500lbs , and had 19 1/2 arms before I ever touched any steroids.I was 32 years old and trained 15 years before I took my first cycle of steroids.My first cycle was given to me beleive it or not because all of my friends seen how big I was naturally and they just wanted to see what would happen.My first cycle was 500 mg of Sutanon, 200mg of Deccas, and 10mg of D-Bol.I have nothing to hide, I am 39 years old I havent took a steroid in over a year, and right now im at around 258lbs.I retired last year from bodybuilding and now I just train to look good and stay in shape

Cool, man.

Nothing against ya. We agree, most people lie about the drug side of things.
HAHA, RON.....

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2006, 11:46:21 PM »

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2006, 01:55:46 AM »
K, so 1/6th the cyp = 83,333mg
and instead of 300mg/ml 10 ml deca, use 200mg/ml and 1ml = 50,000mg
133,333 mg total
90 days
1,481mg/day == 10g/week

so not INSANE, but still a shitload

Not to mention your prices are way off,you forgot GH,IGF,PCT and other parts of the cycle.They cost alot.
Not to mention a competetive bodybuilder eats alot of high priced food (meat and so on).

So yes they spend quite alot of money.
FEAR THE BAPP!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2006, 09:03:04 AM »
Gordiano , your right everbody claims not to use alot and 90% of them lie.I know you dont beleive me, but I am very open and honest about my drug use.I weighed 255lbs  was benching 500lbs , and had 19 1/2 arms before I ever touched any steroids.I was 32 years old and trained 15 years before I took my first cycle of steroids.My first cycle was given to me beleive it or not because all of my friends seen how big I was naturally and they just wanted to see what would happen.My first cycle was 500 mg of Sutanon, 200mg of Deccas, and 10mg of D-Bol.I have nothing to hide, I am 39 years old I havent took a steroid in over a year, and right now im at around 258lbs.I retired last year from bodybuilding and now I just train to look good and stay in shape
i call bullshit on this post.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »
no offense to anybody but I think Jorge has the better build and fits the mold of what I think a bb "should" look like.  Just my opinion.
nasser=piece of shit

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2006, 09:25:51 AM »
how much does the winner get for a national level competition?

If you're talking NPC, no $$$ but the USA's of Nationals would earn a pro card.  Now when you talk a national level show, the difference in the Ironman and the Arnold is like 12,000 to over 150k in cash and prizes.  Only pros get paid and out of all the pros only about 20 make enough of a living to only bodybuild.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
who has the better build? jorge B or john(getitonNY)

jorge owns!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2006, 05:11:30 AM »
i call bullshit on this post.
Hahaha, BS of course. GetItOn is part of the 90% that lie.

Got a bigger waist from 2iu's of GH for 3 weeks? LMAO what a bunch of horse manure.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2006, 06:32:54 AM »
Whitewidow:

Thanks for posting that old pic of John- gee what a fair comparison that is.  ::)

John:
Not sure how or why you put up with all the $hit here but thanks for hanging out with us and posting.  Once I weed out all of the crappy posts from others I've learned alot from you.

Mike

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2006, 06:43:06 AM »
I retired last year from bodybuilding and now I just train to look good and stay in shape

Good Call

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2006, 10:45:23 AM »
Jorge has a great phyique with little flaws, John is big but just has to many flaws to even stand next to Jorge.....bottomline, you guys need to know how break down a physique before you judge it......it's just not big or too small!!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2006, 11:36:39 AM »
One is a damn message board whiner...

...and the other is also a message board whiner.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2006, 03:23:31 PM »
Jorge has a great phyique with little flaws, John is big but just has to many flaws to even stand next to Jorge.....bottomline, you guys need to know how break down a physique before you judge it......it's just not big or too small!!

Unfortunately, that seems to be the thing most people (bbing fans) care about these days.....size.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2006, 03:34:20 PM »
Whitewidow:

Thanks for posting that old pic of John- gee what a fair comparison that is.  ::)

John:
Not sure how or why you put up with all the $hit here but thanks for hanging out with us and posting.  Once I weed out all of the crappy posts from others I've learned alot from you.

Mike

hey denvermuscle your welcome! anytime friend.