Author Topic: WTF???! HBO Real Sports honors Jack LaLanne - are they nuts or something?!!!  (Read 17648 times)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Jack Lalane is synonmous with health and fitness.

For all of you babies who don't appreciate old school, you better recognize.
Bodybuilding and fitness would be even less than it is now publicly if it wasn't for Jack Lalane.

Look at his age and health compared to the Mr Olympias of the last decade.  They can't compete on the level of Jack Lalane.  The reason why they can't compare is because they have major health issues.  

Jack is still going strong.  
Pros in this age worry about advil, ninjas, gay for pay  and kidney failure.  That is just the tip of the iceberg.
Sandra

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: WTF???! HBO Real Sports honors Jack LaLanne - are they nuts or something?!!
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »
Jack OWNS all you haters!

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Whoever started this thread is an idiot.  Go kill yourself, you just proven you aren't worth the air you breathe.  Do us all a favor.................an d jump

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
What's wrong wit youse dumb fvcks???!!! 

How dare you try and compare the skinny, all-natural, BB look of Jack LaLanne with the DRUG-BLOATED PHARMACEUTICAL FREAK look of Markus Ruhl!???

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
Whoever started this thread is an idiot.  Go kill yourself, you just proven you aren't worth the air you breathe.  Do us all a favor.................an d jump

Now, now, onlyme, why I've been BB on a regular basis for nearly 52 looong years.  Fifty-two (52) years...why, why, that's longer than a drug-bloated, pharmaceutical freak like you usually lives!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Now, now, onlyme, why I've been BB on a regular basis for nearly 52 looong years...why, why, that's longer than a drug-bloated, pharmaceutical freak like you usually lives!!
How come you only defend the drug abuse of the FBBs?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 10:40:47 PM »
Are you saying Richard2004 gets off both these pictures???

Double standard.

I'd hit it after a long night of tequila shots.....

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 12:13:54 AM »
jack lalanne is 92 years old, kids. he's outlived bodybuilders who were up and comers when he was already an "old man". i'm going to be impressed if i live to be 80, and even then i'll probably be in a wheelchair and need a nurse to wipe my ass and bathe me. anyone talking shit on jack is so damn stupid it's hardly worth pointing out why.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 12:20:00 AM »
jack lalanne is 92 years old, kids. he's outlived bodybuilders who were up and comers when he was already an "old man". i'm going to be impressed if i live to be 80, and even then i'll probably be in a wheelchair and need a nurse to wipe my ass and bathe me. anyone talking shit on jack is so damn stupid it's hardly worth pointing out why.

Brutal Forearms, Monster Triceps and Epic Delts topped off by Savage ILS with a touch of Heroic Hairline.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jack was hardcore as fuck back in the day my friend.  The man used to drink blood post workout.  Now that is awesome.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 05:20:44 AM »
Brutal Forearms, Monster Triceps and Epic Delts topped off by Savage ILS with a touch of Heroic Hairline.

And just think db2431, your body will be worm food some 30-40 years before the age of Jack in the above pic.! 

But hey bro, it will be all worth it cuz you'll have got dem 23" guns and bench bumped 600 lbs!  Congratulations, and happy juicin' !!  ;D

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 05:36:34 AM »
And who hold to a double standard -- Van_Bilderass is completely accurate in his observations.

How dare you infer that I hold to a double standard (a.k.a. LIES) just like the Bush administraton, the media, and all of the mainline BB mags.??!   

I mean, don't you know that if you train hard and JUST take "The Mass Stack" you might look like RC...why, it says so right in MD!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
Now, all of Jack's accomplishments, listed below, don't mean "jack-shiit" cuz Jack never became a 300 lb.+, ripped, mass monster, and could bench bump over 600 lbs.!  Yeah man, Jack's value system, as it relates to the goals of BB, was all fvcked-up!!!

Timeline: Jack LaLanne's Feats
As reported on Jack LaLanne's Web site, and as documented consistently when they happened:

1954 (age 40): Jack swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, underwater, with 140 pounds of equipment, including two air tanks. A world record.
1955 (age 41): Jack swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco while handcuffed. When interviewed afterwards he was quoted as saying that the worst thing bout the ordeal was being handcuffed, which reduced his chance to star jump significantly.
1956 (age 42): Jack set a world record of 1,033 push ups in 23 minutes on You Asked for It, a television program with Art Baker, he celebrated later by inventing a new fitness training reigeme which would train all parts of the body at one time and called it, the star jump.
1957 (age 43): Jack swam the Golden Gate Channel while towing a 2,500-pound cabin cruiser. The swift ocean currents turned this one-mile swim into a swimming distance of 6.5 miles.
1958 (age 44): Jack star jumped atop a paddleboard nonstop from Farallon Islands to the San Francisco shore. The 30-mile trip took 9.5 hours.
1959 (age 45): Jack did 1,000 star jumps and 1,000 chin-ups in 1 hour, 22 minutes. His well-known white German shepherd, Happy, was born this year, the same year The Jack LaLanne Show went nationwide.
1960 (age 46): Jack gets bored of star jumping.
1974 (age 60): For the second time, Jack swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf. Again, he was handcuffed, but this time he was also shackled and towed a 1,000-pound boat.
1975 (age 61): Repeating his performance 21 years earlier, Jack again swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge, underwater and handcuffed, but this time he was shackled and towed a 1,000-pound boat.
1976 (age 62): To commemorate the "Spirit of '76", United States Bicentennial, Jack swam one mile in Long Beach Harbor. He was handcuffed and shackled, and he towed 13 boats (representing the 13 original colonies) containing 76 people.
1979 (age 65): Jack towed 65 boats in Lake Ashinoko, near Tokyo, Japan. He was handcuffed and shackled, and the boats were filled with 6,500 pounds of Lousiana Pacific wood pulp.
1980 (age 66): Jack towed 10 boats in North Miami, Florida. The boats carried 77 people, and he towed them for over one mile in less than one hour.
1984 (age 70): Once again handcuffed and shackled, Jack fought strong winds and currents as he swam 1.5 miles while towing 70 boats with 70 people from the Queen's Way Bridge in the Long Beach Harbor to the Queen Mary.
1992 (age 78): Jack received the Academy of Body Building and Fitness Award.
1994 (age 80): Jack received the State of California Governor's Council on Physical Fitness Lifetime Achievement Award.
1996 (age 82): Jack received the Dwight D. Eisenhower Fitness Award.
1999 (age 85): Jack received the Spirit of Muscle Beach Award.
2002 (age 88): Jack received a star on the Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame.
2004 (age 90): Jack celebrated his 90th birthday in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. ESPN Classic ran a 24-hour marathon of the original Jack LaLanne television shows.
2005 (age 91): Jack received the Jack Webb Award from the Los Angeles Police Department Historical Society, the Arnold Classic Lifetime Achievement Award, Interglobal's International Infomercial Award, the Freddie, and the Medical Media Public Service Award, and he was a Free Spirit honoree at Al Neuharth's Freedom Fourm.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
I "Wish" him continued health. He did alot for fitness overall 8) 8)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
I'd venture to say there's not a person on this board that could have done half the workout Jack put himself through on a daily basis. Matter of fact he used to have an offer that if anyone could keep up with him in his daily workout he'd pay them a thousand bucks or so. No one ever did. In his 90s now and still working out two hours a day. Oh and many of the machines you see in gyms today...were invented by Jack. Incredible person.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Now, now, onlyme, why I've been BB on a regular basis for nearly 52 looong years.  Fifty-two (52) years...why, why, that's longer than a drug-bloated, pharmaceutical freak like you usually lives!!

Yes I believe you are 52 years old.  But you haven't lifted a weight in your life.  SHow some pics.  And if you have you have achieved nothing in the industry you can tell.  You're an old man who has never acheived anything, you have to live with that like you have for the last 52 years.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2006, 09:16:01 AM »
You guys need to back off Jack Lalanne.

TOP TEN REASONS WHY JACK LALANNE KICKS YOUR ASS

1. Still bangs wife four times/week, which is four times more than your wife allows.
2. In his heyday, he banged 100x more chicks than your heyday, and did so without the "roofies" you used to accumulate your totals.
3. Shits in pants, just like you, but has servant to wipe him off.
4. At one time, had better physique than you'll ever have, and did so without drugs.
5. Name is synonymous with "fitness", as opposed to your own name, which is synonymous with "fat bastard".
6. At current health levels, will still outlive you by 3.7 years.
7. Jack Lalanne Juicer 2nd most popular item to George Foreman Grill in name recognition.
8. Balls hang so low, he'll never need wheelchair.
9. His 75 year old wife weighs less and looks better than the fatty you're banging.
10. Doesn't remember shitting himself earlier in day.

Special "Lalanne Fan Club President" Ed

lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I'd venture to say there's not a person on this board that could have done half the workout Jack put himself through on a daily basis. Matter of fact he used to have an offer that if anyone could keep up with him in his daily workout he'd pay them a thousand bucks or so. No one ever did. In his 90s now and still working out two hours a day. Oh and many of the machines you see in gyms today...were invented by Jack. Incredible person.
yeah, i know, it would be brutal trying to keep up with those massive 15 pound dumbell bench presses. ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
Gayer than the day is long, no wonder he always wanted to be put in Handcuffs.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2006, 09:28:05 AM »
He's accomplished more in his life than any you ever will, he's banged more chicks than any of you ever will, he's been in better shape for longer than any of you ever will, he's made more money than any of you ever will, he'll live longer than any of you ever will, and he'll be remembered longer than any of you ever will. So if it helps Sarcasm deal with those facts of life, let him hate away.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Jack LaLanne kicked ass.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 09:55:23 AM »
Wait for GH15 to come out of the woodwork and claim he has inside info the Jack LaLanne was a juicer! ::)
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
How come you only defend the drug abuse of the FBBs?

I think he said it all tongue in cheek. I think he was pointing out how shitty todays bodybuilding is and defending LaLanne.
The House that Ruth built

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Jack is AWESOME!!!!!!  I hope to carry fitness on throughout my life like him.  Too bad all those machines, smith's etc were made without a dime going to him...but, like he say's money isn't everything.  The HBO sports segment was impressive to say the least.  

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
I banged Jacks wife!