Author Topic: JT THUNDER CLAIMS HIS ARMS ARE 20IN. IM NOT SO SURE?  (Read 9845 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: JT THUNDER CLAIMS HIS ARMS ARE 20IN. IM NOT SO SURE?
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 02:41:44 PM »
AHAAHAHAH!!!   If his arms are 20" that makes mine 30".

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 08:18:39 PM »
Vince
        talk about trannies you look like a tranny with those big milk filled breats of yours,lol.I bet you have more estrogen in your body then 90 % of the women in the world.As far a 20" arms go, here is a pic of a legitimate 21 " arm.Vince you need to be real for once, if my arms are 21" you arms are about 16" at there best

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 08:21:15 PM »
and that's a true 21" arm!........is that a recent pic?

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 08:37:09 PM »
Vince
        talk about trannies you look like a tranny with those big milk filled breats of yours,lol.I bet you have more estrogen in your body then 90 % of the women in the world.As far a 20" arms go, here is a pic of a legitimate 21 " arm.Vince you need to be real for once, if my arms are 21" you arms are about 16" at there best

Ill take that bet john! no way vince has more estrogen than 90% of the women in this world. your just jelous because that man is going places in this sport. vince is coming up quick and I wouldnt be surprised if they let him in the PDI or maybe eventually IFBB. his business is also a very lucrative business he is making alot of money and has a team of investors"team goodrum" he moves more be pollen then john doe pprotein powder tubs. plus vince sells kynoselon - dont hate the player John hate the game.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 08:39:17 PM »

Ill take that bet john! no way vince has more estrogen than 90% of the women in this world. your just jelous because that man is going places in this sport. vince is coming up quick and I wouldnt be surprised if they let him in the PDI or maybe eventually IFBB. his business is also a very lucrative business he is making alot of money and has a team of investors"team goodrum" he moves more be pollen then john doe pprotein powder tubs. plus vince sells kynoselon - dont hate the player John hate the game.
how did you get through all the laughing while typing this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 08:48:32 PM »
Vince

You are the one to talk about trannies since you like to stalk Sasha and Abbas instead of keeping your nose out of people business. 

I've already explained that my arms were 20 at a high bodyfat which I could case less because witthout any definition, the arm is not something to look at.  At regular size normally is 18 1/2.  If you ever met me than you would see it for yourself I don't really care.  As long as my arms are balanced, I have no worries
A

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 08:50:05 PM »

You are the one to talk about trannies since you like to stalk Sasha and Abbas instead of keeping your nose out of people business. 

I've already explained that my arms were 20 at a high bodyfat which I could case less because witthout any definition, the arm is not something to look at.  At regular size normally is 18 1/2.  If you ever met me than you would see it for yourself I don't really care.  As long as my arms are balanced, I have no worries
yeah they're balanced perfectly with the rest of your skinny fat body!

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 10:51:29 PM »
bump for vince and team goodrum - he will prove all the haters wrong just watch.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2006, 07:15:24 AM »
Vince

lmao....... milk filled breasts... that shit was funny...
pump'em dump'em

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 08:46:43 AM »

My arms are 18 3/4 in contest and 19 1/2 offseason as in this pic

This guy's arms are 16 at best

For a natural with low test levels, that's actually not bad mass. Not Vince just needs to build more muscle, then cut up. plus get rid of the gyno.
Team Goodrum!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 12:34:03 PM »

If you ever met me than you would see it for yourself I don't really care.  As long as my arms are balanced, I have no worries

If you really didn't care, then why did you even bother posting about it in the first place? ::) ::) ::)

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 12:54:59 PM »

My arms are 18 3/4 in contest and 19 1/2 offseason as in this pic

This guy's arms are 16 at best

Seriously is this a joke? Did Vince G convince a passing simpleton to pose for pictures so he could use them to wind up the members of this site by pretending to be this poor creature ?
The guy in that picture looks like the simple gardener who was in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle and got fired for suspected Kiddy fiddleing.
How much do you pay him to strip off and pose Vince, you should be ashamed.

Master of the Masters.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »

Seriously is this a joke? Did Vince G convince a passing simpleton to pose for pictures so he could use them to wind up the members of this site by pretending to be this poor creature ?
The guy in that picture looks like the simple gardener who was in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle and got fired for suspected Kiddy fiddleing.

;D!!!!! i saw that movie,,, i think that gardener has more mass,,,, with bigger arms....

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 11:34:28 PM »
alright guys enough goodrum bashing. hes the man! hes actually a pretty decent guy. I want opinions on JTthunder- how big do you thin his arms really are. he know is claiming they are only 19IN after having them re measured by his trainer.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2006, 08:58:16 AM »

Wasn't the gardener the great Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson? :)
Team Goodrum!