Author Topic: barbarian brothers -now photo  (Read 10358 times)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: barbarian brothers -now photo
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 11:22:32 PM »
And you have accomplished what? that's what i thought!!

I have lived a mullet-free life, with success in business and sports and with a few good women. I am not denying that the barbarians have been successful, but surely they must look back on their past with a gallon of bitter aftertaste when they browse through old photos seeing their heads stashed with those ridiculous mops. It is not a healthy sign when mullets are measured in feet, rather than inches

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 11:41:26 PM »
You got that right,his ABS are unreal!! David is also an amazing singer -song writer,check out  www.ilovefrankie.com   and what a painter too! Do you know what he eats now Keith?

PLEAse! think Of yOUR Child!!!! ur Guiding lighT~ think of ur Child!!! CHILD!!! THINK! OF YOUR CHILD!!!

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »
I have lived a mullet-free life, with success in business and sports and with a few good women. I am not denying that the barbarians have been successful, but surely they must look back on their past with a gallon of bitter aftertaste when they browse through old photos seeing their heads stashed with those ridiculous mops. It is not a healthy sign when mullets are measured in feet, rather than inches
Actually believe it or not david's hair is not a wig.Isn't a mullet supposed to be some kind of fish anyways,look up the meaning.David's hair is still long,besides lots of woman love long hair.So most guys who complain about other mens long hair are usually bald or have receeding hair,and really why should you care anyways,it's just hair.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 03:48:00 PM »

i don't know how old u are... but if u went to school in the 80's n didnt have a mullet? lol... sound funny but u were a geek!!!

EVERYBODY had mullets! including gangbangers, rockers, mixers, tennis players(Agassi), and the list continues.....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 05:24:51 PM »
i don't know how old u are... but if u went to school in the 80's n didnt have a mullet? lol... sound funny but u were a geek!!!

EVERYBODY had mullets! including gangbangers, rockers, mixers, tennis players(Agassi), and the list continues.....

Very true it was the look back then, as goofy as it was LOL

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 05:58:27 PM »
i remember after watching barbarian brothers... we brought this little gem to church and stuck it on some of the girls bally! hahahahahahhahahahaha... . of course they didn't know.. but we were laughing our asses off because they always fall!!!!! HAHHAhhahhah

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 06:27:19 PM »

Uh, no..

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2006, 07:25:51 PM »

Maybe those "everybody" are everybody on your planet, but I would not have mingled and associated with those groups, except for the tennis players whom only one wore a mullet. And wearing a mullet for the sake of breaking into any of the abovementioned groups is even more insane. Like today, normal people did not have mullets in the 80's. The mullet bearers were still a minority then, even though they were more numerous, as they are today and they were (and still are) associated with unsavoury characters with lewd behaviour. And today, when they are confronted with their stupidity, they try to laugh it off, but seldom are they successful.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2006, 07:30:40 PM »
One Man Gang-  Did you know the wrestler with that name? Great name and a real cool dude. Dudes name was George Gray... outta South Carolina I think. listed as 6'7" 475lbs. Was actually 6'5" 345-350lbs. Pretty cool, but insane when it was time to go.
a

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2006, 08:09:31 PM »
One Man Gang-  Did you know the wrestler with that name? Great name and a real cool dud. Dudes name was George Gray... outta South Carolina I think. listed as 6'7" 475lbs. Was actually 6'5" 345-350lbs. Pretty cool, but insane when it was time to go.

I don't know him personally and I never really fancied his style of wrestling but he was entertaining on screen though. But I did meet him once in an airport in Asia. He had probably been on tour in Japan. I am 6'2 220 lbs, but I felt truly dwarfed in his presence. I would have guessed that he was much bigger than 6'5 350lbs, but looks can be deceiving. It was not all muscles.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »
We actually partied with him in San Francisco in 1990. His girl was Chernobal hot and he could drink 22 oz drafts like they were water. Chinatown most likely remembers the night ;D

I've got a lot of fond memories of Chinatown. Surely do.
a