Author Topic: Can you believe Titus was banging this?  (Read 12729 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Can you believe Titus was banging this?
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 05:27:01 PM »
how would a woman "get" real tits?
I meant, be born with a big titty gene.
N

Slick Vic

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 07:45:19 PM »
She was talking about when he gets out of prison for his first offense for dealing gear ( years ago )  he was going to move him in with her.

man !!

Yup! I remember that too. I think I read it in MuscleMag International years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 07:48:10 PM »
And there are some very good-looking slutbags out there that most of us would gladly shag, but never date. 

jpegs, please.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 09:24:04 PM »
Women are no different than men when it comes to having sex.  They want good looking men just as men want good looking women.  Anything suggesting otherwise is just a social construct - biologically women want looks as much as men do.

No, and here's why. Polygamy makes sense for males, because a man invests very litte in his off-spring physiologically. Women are far more picky than men usually, because they can only generate one off-spring every nine months and she's extremely vulnerable physically during her gestation period. So, they're biased towards alpha-males. Only an alpha-male can assure the best possible economic conditions for her to rear children, but there's also another reason for this. Women don't merely want resources for breeding her children; they also hope to get the genes of the dominant man. Why? Because dominant men usually pass on their genes for testosterone, intelligence and handsomness to their sons. Women do not benefit genetically from polygamy directly, but they can benefit from polygamy in their sons. In other words, if she has a son that's socially domineering and gets tons of girls pregnant, then her genes get spread more widely.

One of the great paradoxes of evolution is that women usually can't get both things, so they're forced to choose. A dominant man, due to his genes for dominance, can get lots of women, so he doesen't need to invest economically in off-spring to pass on genes, because there'll be plenty of women willing to trade-off lack of paternal support for his genes. Conversely, a lesser man, due to not being that attractive to women, will only get sex if he commits. So a woman usually gets a trade-off.

This also explains a great deal of the differences in sexuality between men and women. Bluntly, women can find anything attractive, because men with extremely different personality traits and physical characteristics can achieve alpha-male status. As an example, Bill Gates is ugly, but he's also an alpha- male. Conversely, since men invest so little in their off-spring, they don't care about evaluating women as a whole, such as their personality, their intelligence, etc; men care only about women who display traits that indicate that she can have children. This explains why all men, in all cultures, only care about women who are hot and young. Beauty is a sign of high estradiol levels, and youth indicates that she's fit to carry babies.

This is why male sexuality is target-oriented, in the sense that men get turned on by asses, tits and legs; all traits that indicate that a woman is fit for gestation. Women, conversely, don't care much about signs of physical vitality per se, because physical vitality does not indicate, necessarily, genetic fitness in males. For instance, a bald, fat, 70 year old billionaire is more fit, to most women, then a stud who works as a shoe salesman. So women tend to be bisexual, or better yet, pansexual, because their sexual response is conditioned by her feelings of perceived dominance in a male. Since alpha-males can be weak and even look like women - think of all those androgynous rock stars -, women can find other women and also men attractive. Their sexuality is not conditioned by specific physical signs, like in the case of men.

Another paradox of evolution is male homosexuality. From an evolutionary perspective, it doesen't make sense. One of the most accepted theories is that boys who are very shy/passive/sensitive actually carry too many recessive genes. In other words, their passvity is induced by Nature as a way of making them attracted to other males, so that they won't pass on their genes to other generations. Another theory is that they develop erotic attraction to other males to enable them to gain access to females through the alpha-male, by bonding with them and getting their spoils.

A great part of the drama of Humans is due to the fact that all men want to be dominant and that all women want dominant men. Since dominant men are rare, by definition, and there can only be so many before they turn the society into a violent competitive arena, it leaves everyone frustrated. It makes all the beta and omega-males frustrated that they can't get enough/ the best pussy, and leaves a lot of women frustrated that they have to settle for lesser men because alpha-males only pick the most beautiful women from the pack. For instance, Genghis Khan, an extreme alpha-male, had his pick on the most beautiful women that his army apprehended. He fucked thousands of them and, today, almost 0.5% of the World's men carry his genes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »
  No, and here's why. Polygamy makes sense for males, because a man invests very litte in his off-spring physiologically. Woman are far more picky than men usually, because they can only generate on eoff-spring every nine months and she's extremely vulnerable physically during her gestation period. So, they're biased towards alpha-males. Only an alpha-male can assure the best possible economic conditions for her to rear children, but there's also another reason for this. Women don't merely want resources for breeding her children; they also hope to get the genes of the dominant man. Why? Because dominant men usually pass on their genes for testosterone, intelligence and handsomness to their sons. Women do not benefit genetically from polygamy directly, but they can benefit from polygamy in their sons. In other words, if she has a son that's socially domineering and gets tons of girls pregnant, then her genes get spread more widely.

One of the great paradoxes of evolution is that women usually can't get both things, so they're forced to choose. A dominant man, due to his genes for dominance, can get lots of women, so he doesen't need to invest economically in off-spring to pass on genes, because there'll be plenty of women willing to trade-off lack of paternal support for his genes. Conversely, a lesser man, due to not being that attractive to women, will only get sex if he commits. So a woman usually gets a trade-off.

This also explains a great deal of the differences in sexuality between men and women. Bluntly, women can find anything attractive, because men with extremely different personality traits and physical characteristics can achieve alpha-male status. As an example, Bill Gates is ugly, but he's also an alpha- male. Conversely, since men invest so little in their off-spring, they don't care about evaluating women as a whole, such as their personality, their intelligence, etc; men care only about women who display traits that indicate that she can have children. This explains why all men, in all cultures, only care about women who are hot and young. Beauty is a sign of high estradiol levels, and youth indicates that she's fit to carry babies.

This is why male sexuality is target-oriented, in the sense that men get turned on by asses, tits and legs; all traits that indicate that a woman is fit for gestation. Women, conversely, don't care much about signs of physical vitality perse, because physical vitality does not indicate, necessarily, genetic fitness in males. For instance, a bald, fat, 70 year old billionaire is more fit, to most women, then a stud who works as a shoe salesman. So women tend to be bisexual, or better yet, pansexual, because their sexual response is conditioned by her feelings of perceived dominance in a male. Since alpha-males can be weak and even look like women - think of all those androgynous rock stars -, women can find other women and also men attractive. Their sexuality is not conditioned by specific physical signs, like in the case of men.

Another paradox of evolution is male homosexuality. From an evolutionary perspective, it doesen't make sense. One of the most accepted theories is that boys who are very shy/passive/sensitive actually carry too many recessive genes. In other words, their passvity is induced by Nauture as a way of making them attracted to other males, so that they won't pass on their genes for other generations. Another theory is that they develop erotic attraction to other males to enable them to gain access to females through the alpha-male, by bonding with them and getting their spoils.

A great part of the drama of Humans is due to the fact that all men want to be dominant and that all women want dominant men. Since dominant men are rare, by definition, and there can only be so many before they turn the society into a violent competitive arena, it leaves everyone frustrated. It makes all the beta and omega-males frustrated that they can'tr get enough/ the best pussy, and leaves a lot of women frustrated that they have to settle for lesser men because alpha-males only pick the most beautiful women from the pack. For instance, Genghis Khan, an extreme alpha-male, had his pick on the most beautiful women that his army apprehended. He fucked thousands of them and, today, almost 0.5% of the World's men carry his genes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
....best post i've ever read. obviously, somebody did his homework. props, "suckmymuscle."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 10:30:56 PM »
  No, and here's why. Polygamy makes sense for males, because a man invests very litte in his off-spring physiologically. Women are far more picky than men usually, because they can only generate one off-spring every nine months and she's extremely vulnerable physically during her gestation period. So, they're biased towards alpha-males. Only an alpha-male can assure the best possible economic conditions for her to rear children, but there's also another reason for this. Women don't merely want resources for breeding her children; they also hope to get the genes of the dominant man. Why? Because dominant men usually pass on their genes for testosterone, intelligence and handsomness to their sons. Women do not benefit genetically from polygamy directly, but they can benefit from polygamy in their sons. In other words, if she has a son that's socially domineering and gets tons of girls pregnant, then her genes get spread more widely.

This is why male sexuality is target-oriented, in the sense that men get turned on by asses, tits and legs; all traits that indicate that a woman is fit for gestation. Women, conversely, don't care much about signs of physical vitality per se, because physical vitality does not indicate, necessarily, genetic fitness in males. For instance, a bald, fat, 70 year old billionaire is more fit, to most women, then a stud who works as a shoe salesman. So women tend to be bisexual, or better yet, pansexual, because their sexual response is conditioned by her feelings of perceived dominance in a male. Since alpha-males can be weak and even look like women - think of all those androgynous rock stars -, women can find other women and also men attractive. Their sexuality is not conditioned by specific physical signs, like in the case of men.

Another paradox of evolution is male homosexuality. From an evolutionary perspective, it doesen't make sense. One of the most accepted theories is that boys who are very shy/passive/sensitive actually carry too many recessive genes. In other words, their passvity is induced by Nature as a way of making them attracted to other males, so that they won't pass on their genes to other generations. Another theory is that they develop erotic attraction to other males to enable them to gain access to females through the alpha-male, by bonding with them and getting their spoils.

A great part of the drama of Humans is due to the fact that all men want to be dominant and that all women want dominant men. Since dominant men are rare, by definition, and there can only be so many before they turn the society into a violent competitive arena, it leaves everyone frustrated. It makes all the beta and omega-males frustrated that they can't get enough/ the best pussy, and leaves a lot of women frustrated that they have to settle for lesser men because alpha-males only pick the most beautiful women from the pack. For instance, Genghis Khan, an extreme alpha-male, had his pick on the most beautiful women that his army apprehended. He fucked thousands of them and, today, almost 0.5% of the World's men carry his genes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

thats why so many american whores stick to their jobless gym rat forever huh? didnt know it was because of the alpha thing,,

so basically you got to have either,,,money,, or size and muscle,,or big dick or combo of all,, and you keep the woman for ever,,,um guess if youre skinny jobless shy kinda drunk youll end up a homo :D good to know,, sounds fair :D

fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 10:41:03 PM »
thats why so many american whores stick to their jobless gym rat forever huh? didnt know it was because of the alpha thing,,

so basically you got to have either,,,money,, or size and muscle,,or big dick or combo of all,, and you keep the woman for ever,,,um guess if youre skinny jobless shy kinda drunk youll end up a homo :D good to know,, sounds fair :D

What a sophomoric and, quite frankly, childish reply. Yes, there are women that go for gym rats: but how many? How many would prefer a muscular guy who works as a dish-washer over a billionaire? I think that women who go for muscle-men perceive them as dominant in some way, which explains the attraction. Unfortunately for them, they're usually mistaken. The intelligent women know better. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 10:45:02 PM »
  And by way, I didn't say that skinny shy guys end up gay; I said that boys who are sensitive and passive tend to develop erotic attraction to boys who are not. The correlation between gender-dysphoria, in boys, and adult homosexuality is one of the most well established facts in psychology.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 10:46:02 PM »
Classic suckmymuscle post :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2006, 10:53:32 PM »
  And by way, I didn't say that skinny shy guys end up gay; I said that boys who are sensitive and passive tend to develop erotic attraction to boys who are not. The correlation between gender-dysphoria, in boys, and adult homosexuality is one of the most well established facts in psychology.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

rellllllllllax my friend,,,im not arguing with that long of a post,,some things about it are true,,,some are not,,

what i know is that i would be able to get any chic i chose to with or with out my size,,with or with out money,,with or with out alpha crap,,and with or with out 6 teeth in my mouth,,,

when it comes to long term relashionship,,women ONLY go for personality and nothing else. NOTHING ELSE. and this is coming from someone who has whores parading infront of his ass every country he enters.

fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2006, 11:07:50 PM »
rellllllllllax my friend,,,im not arguing with that long of a post,,some things about it are true,,,some are not,,

Evrything written there is true. Are you denying that women prefer rich guys over poor? Socially dominant ones over non-dominants?

what i know is that i would be able to get any chic i chose to with or with out my size,,with or with out money,,with or with out alpha crap,,and with or with out 6 teeth in my mouth,,,

No, you wouldn't. If you were poor, without teeth, and didn't even have the muscles you claim you have, then the only women you'd get would be crack-whores...and they'd still charge you. ;D

when it comes to long term relashionship,,women ONLY go for personality and nothing else. NOTHING ELSE. and this is coming from someone who has whores parading infront of his ass every country he enters.

All women want long-term relationships, but socially dominant men, due to their status, are usually not interested, because they don't have to commit to get sex. So, they settle for lesser men who are willing to commit.

By the way, women who are attracted to gym rats are dumb. Like I said, women are attracted to men who they perceive as dominant, not those who necessarily are. As an example, the jocks in high school got all the girls because they were perceived by them as being more socially dominant than the shy boys. However, the boys who are socially dominant in high school do not necessarily grow up to be socially dominant in adult life. Women who like muscle-men are usually the immature/dumb ones, who are still stuck in high school and think that the guys with the biggest muscles are the most dominant. Hey, I neverr claimed that women's ability to perceive dominance is infallible. This does nothing, however, to disprove anything I said. What do billionaires in adult life and the jocks from high school have in common? Answer: they're both socially dominant in their respective worlds. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 11:53:21 PM »
  Evrything written there is true. Are you denying that women prefer rich guys over poor? Socially dominant ones over non-dominants?

No, you wouldn't. If you were poor, without teeth, and didn't even have the muscles you claim you have, then the only women you'd get would be crack-whores...and they'd still charge you. ;D

All women want long-term relationships, but socially dominant men, due to their status, are usually not interested, because they don't have to commit to get sex. So, they settle for lesser men who are willing to commit.

By the way, women who are attracted to gym rats are dumb. Like I said, women are attracted to men who they perceive as dominant, not those who necessarily are. As an example, the jocks in high school got all the girls because they were perceived by them as being more socially dominant than the shy boys. However, the boys who are socially dominant in high school do not necessarily grow up to be socially dominant in adult life. Women who like muscle-men are usually the immature/dumb ones, who are still stuck in high school and think that the guys with the biggest muscles are the most dominant. Hey, I neverr claimed that women's ability to perceive dominance is infallible. This does nothing, however, to disprove anything I said. What do billionaires in adult life and the jocks from high school have in common? Answer: they're both socially dominant in their respective worlds. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

as i said some of what you said is right and some is completely wrong,,,i would even bet youre single,,,i dont deny that women prefer rich guys over poor guys,,what i deny is that women as of 2006-2007 rely on guys for money! then again you go to mississississipi or no where to find woods in alabama usa and what you say may be true,,,

there is exeption to everything,,,

i know plenty of guys from germany/russia that live in the usa,,,poor as one can be,,with out my size,,and they have girlfriends from germany/russia,,,so what you say is indivisual case dependant.

now i will talk about AMERICAN WOMAN since i assume youre from the usa.

american women want LOYAL HONEST men,,,not social nada,,they want to be loved but insted majority of them get cheated on daily by,,,,,you got that right,,american guys that love their drinking buddies more than they love the woman! the woman is almost never at fault,,,the guy is,,,,look at the divorce rate in the usa it is almost as high as the obesity,,,

american women want loyal honest guys,,,,the smart ones work and have their own money,,,they want personality to make them happy and feel comfortable around,,,someone to share time with together and build something with,,,

so yes money is very important,,,,but american women as of 2006 got plenty of that if they work,,,women are queens in the usa when it comes to equal rights as of 2006,,,soooo what they want first and formost issssssssss

loyal honest funny and REAL guy,,,and that you can ONLY find in the personality department!

ok this was gh15 the american female needs as of 2006 101 class,,,

i gotta answer emails

fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 11:56:19 PM »

WOW, you just joined the Most Dellusional Team.  Other members include, Vince Goodrum, and well mostl;y just Vince, but at least you are in good similar company.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 12:03:52 AM »
shes way hotter than KELLY RYAN
-

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2006, 01:01:16 AM »
as i said some of what you said is right and some is completely wrong,,,i would even bet youre single,,,i dont deny that women prefer rich guys over poor guys,,what i deny is that women as of 2006-2007 rely on guys for money! then again you go to mississississipi or no where to find woods in alabama usa and what you say may be true,,,

there is exeption to everything,,,

i know plenty of guys from germany/russia that live in the usa,,,poor as one can be,,with out my size,,and they have girlfriends from germany/russia,,,so what you say is indivisual case dependant.

now i will talk about AMERICAN WOMAN since i assume youre from the usa.

american women want LOYAL HONEST men,,,not social nada,,they want to be loved but insted majority of them get cheated on daily by,,,,,you got that right,,american guys that love their drinking buddies more than they love the woman! the woman is almost never at fault,,,the guy is,,,,look at the divorce rate in the usa it is almost as high as the obesity,,,

american women want loyal honest guys,,,,the smart ones work and have their own money,,,they want personality to make them happy and feel comfortable around,,,someone to share time with together and build something with,,,

so yes money is very important,,,,but american women as of 2006 got plenty of that if they work,,,women are queens in the usa when it comes to equal rights as of 2006,,,soooo what they want first and formost issssssssss

loyal honest funny and REAL guy,,,and that you can ONLY find in the personality department!

ok this was gh15 the american female needs as of 2006 101 class,,,

i gotta answer emails

GH15: you're a clueless moron. I'll take what evolutionary biologists and social theory of the last several centuries have to say over your pseudo-authoritarian and insanely idiotic diatribes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: You're no pro bodybuilder, and your knowledge of ergogenic aids can be refuted by a first year medical student.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2006, 01:47:13 AM »
  GH15: you're a clueless moron. I'll take what evolutionary biologists and social theory of the last several centuries have to say over your pseudo-authoritarian and insanely idiotic diatribes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: You're no pro bodybuilder, and your knowledge of ergogenic aids can be refuted by a first year medical student.

my friend,,i start doubting your sanity ;)

-i still claim youre single
-advanced use of the english language dont work on gh15,,,should have known that already,,,
-every one that know 1% of whats really going on in the industry can tell i never lie 
-no one in the know ever argued my points which is useless to do because i can look at you and sniff your armpit -and tell you the exact time of the day you injected the fina you made out of your research kit and pellets (and if they do the chance of me listening is close to zero ;))

insted of trying to use insults,,,try to get a girlfriend in a long term,, reason i got you so mad is because i described the typical american guy to you and it may include you,,truth hurts.

remember i didnt come on this thread inorder to insult you,,,i just think you see the world in somewhat twisted way,,,but hey who i am to judge you,,,for me 99% of american chics are whores,,,so i may be twisted too :D
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2006, 04:50:07 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I nominate this as the best damn quote on getbig

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2006, 08:06:21 AM »
WOW, you just joined the Most Dellusional Team.  Other members include, Vince Goodrum, and well mostl;y just Vince, but at least you are in good similar company.

Hehe... ;D
Team Goodrum!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2006, 08:22:54 AM »
A "Beautiful" face and body are a dime a dozen. Who can't have a nice looking woman. I feel this way, you can put me and 99 other men in a room with 10 women, I am leaving with one of those 10 women. 8) 8)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2006, 08:55:08 AM »
ok, after reading all this i'm going to go out, grab myself some good looking bitch (with all the child bearing shit), beat the living shit out of her pretty billionaire boy/girl/androgynous rockstar friend, take the bitch up an alley/whatever and fuck her till she loves me. then i'll do it again and so on.

makes perfect sense. my two greatest loves are fighting and fucking, plus i'll feel extremely dominant.

kind of like genghis khan...

well, when you think about it, what's the difference ???

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2006, 09:48:29 AM »
She had an article in MM when Craig was in the joint years ago for X.  She said she had a place for him when he got out.  I don't know if he followed up, but it would of been a Kodak moment.  It was funny, a Hot fitness babe practically begging ol Craig to move right in.  I think he backed out. ???
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2006, 11:29:19 AM »
Titus had access to that?

Can we get some confirmation from an independent source on this?

she must be ugly by your standards, she looks nothing like the girls you post
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »
forget my post, another thread that is 4 pages long allready im not gonna try to have a conversation in here and try to keep up
you guys post TOO much TOO often.
anyone with a life cant keep up
Z

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2006, 09:38:11 AM »

my friend,,i start doubting your sanity ;)

-i still claim youre single
-advanced use of the english language dont work on gh15,,,should have known that already,,,
-every one that know 1% of whats really going on in the industry can tell i never lie 
-no one in the know ever argued my points which is useless to do because i can look at you and sniff your armpit -and tell you the exact time of the day you injected the fina you made out of your research kit and pellets (and if they do the chance of me listening is close to zero ;))

insted of trying to use insults,,,try to get a girlfriend in a long term,, reason i got you so mad is because i described the typical american guy to you and it may include you,,truth hurts.

remember i didnt come on this thread inorder to insult you,,,i just think you see the world in somewhat twisted way,,,but hey who i am to judge you,,,for me 99% of american chics are whores,,,so i may be twisted too :D

Girls LOVE money but the GOOD GIRLS love heart. You must know how to find 'em...or let 'em swarm to you...
Team Goodrum!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2006, 06:56:15 PM »
Girls LOVE money but the GOOD GIRLS love heart. You must know how to find 'em...or let 'em swarm to you...

I wouldn't even dignify GH15 with a reply again. Does anyone even listen to that moron? Does he get even 10% of the PMs asking for advice he claims he gets? The guy is very obviously a liar who doesen't know shit about anything. Pro bodybuilder? Pro bodybuilder my ass! Where are the blue stars? I mean, if he wants to remain anonymous, I'm sure he could post with an username other than his name...whle still having blue stars. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE