Author Topic: gh15's identity.  (Read 20059 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: gh15's identity.
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2006, 11:54:47 PM »
“On 26th February at 9.00am, Dr. Mahaisak (chief of police), and Mr Yakvarachai (drugs officer) along with a DEA officer, arrested Mr Dennis James, the American champion body builder.

They found hundreds of vials of an anabolic steroid along with 19 E tablets in a parcel sent from Germany to Mr Dennis James at Universe Gym. Mr James admitted that everything in the parecl belonged to him and that he intended to sell the steroids to bodybuilding friends in Thailand, and the ecstasy tablets to tourists visiting Thailand. Police officers were called upon to search his house. Mr James’s house was full of bodybuilding trophies. Officers searched Mr James’s computer and found evidence showing that he used it to give and receive orders from all around the world. Mr James is charged with holding Ecstasy tablets without authorisation. The maximum penalty for this crime in Thailand is death.

Thai officers and DEA officers have been watching Dennie James for a long time. He has a business visa to be in Thailand to operate the Universe Gym but officials believe that this was a cover for his main activity - a major agent to import and export steroids which are banned in the United States. It is believed that he receives parcels from the Netherlands via Germany and he then distributes them to other countries, including America. Evidence was found showing that Mr James sells ecstasy tablets via the internet internationally. Police also found parcels in his home ready to be sent to an american address.”

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:10 AM »
I live in CALI...... THIZZ can be obtained by the boat within hours. No big. Why were they making such a deal of 19 pills?
-

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2006, 12:07:15 AM »
Sample, or set-up.

What about the hundreds of vials of aas...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:07 AM »
Sample, or set-up.

What about the hundreds of vials of aas...

That is typical for most to have even if they are doing small dealings...Trust me...You will sell 50+ vials of any aas easy to a seasoned juicer...It is easy to have several hundreds of vials even if you are the supplier for just one gym...Nothing really surprising there...
Watching The Haters

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2006, 12:16:32 AM »
I love poker but online is completely retarded now. Every site is so rigged to hell that it's not even worth playing anymore. I've never seen AA and AK/KK along with any other decent cracked so much in my life by hands ranked in the bottom 75 until I started playing online.

I can't say for certain if the sites are rigged or not, but the real reason you see good hands cracked so often is because you see WAY more hands online than you'd see at a live game, especially if you play multiple tables.

In addition, a hand like AK is only approx a 2 to 1 favorite over a hand like 93. So, it's gonna get cracked about a third of the time even if the game is legit. AA and KK are usually 3 or 4 to 1 favorites. So, they're gonna get cracked 1/4 of the time.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:24 AM »
Online gambling, specially sports betting, highly addictive. "Just when you think you're out, they suck you back in!"

(check-out my nr of posts(777), jackpot!)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2006, 10:02:30 AM »
How can nasser el sonbaty originate from Bosnia, it's clearly an arabian name

If he were from Bosnia, he would be Natzki Sonbatic or something like that

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2006, 10:21:27 AM »
Well, I think it is common knowledge here that DJ was arrested for dealing (as the article above notes).  The computer evidence is what is more shocking - as it looks to be more international than I remembered reading when he was first busted. 

His close association to Milos got Milos searched and watched by the Feds (if I remember correctly) or maybe it was the Balco thing.

Anyway, didn't DJ say he was now going to move to the United Emirates or some mideast country?  Why so much moving around the world?  Most BBers need consistency (and crave it) to succeed on stage.  DJ makes an International move every 2-3 years...  Makes you wonder why...
Motherboy (the band).

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »
How can nasser el sonbaty originate from Bosnia, it's clearly an arabian name

If he were from Bosnia, he would be Natzki Sonbatic or something like that

The father of Nasser is from Egypt

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2006, 08:28:10 PM »
So, do we know who it is now?   ;D
Motherboy (the band).

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:07 PM »
If you know anything about the drug underground and the major players in distribution its that you will NEVER hear about them unless they retire from that lifestyle or they are incredibly stupid and open mouthed. GH15 has a head on his shoulders and is far too smart for his own good. The knowledge he is displaying is helpful to everyone here but he is still putting his outside life at very large risk by posting all this info.

Reading between the lines you will see alot of his posts are truthful others are to throw you off the scent.
Alot of people view this board outside of the bodybuilding community, the very fact he choses to put himself in harms way shows he has more dirt on others than they have on him. You can guarantee that 240 doesnt know who GH really is and anyone coming out of the shadows with their opinion, is just that, their opinion.
$450 Jeans

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:35 PM »
The whole DJ scenario makes sense since he's always saying how the thai pinks are the best dbols around (although most people seem to think that). Hey GH got a canadian remailer for BD?  ;D
It's Hip to be Square!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2006, 09:37:16 PM »
The whole DJ scenario makes sense since he's always saying how the thai pinks are the best dbols around (although most people seem to think that). Hey GH got a canadian remailer for BD?  ;D

The Thai references seem too obvious - the Feds would be watching this account for sure...
Motherboy (the band).

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »
gh15 is a nobody, and you all are fools for thinking he is.