Author Topic: Gym story......  (Read 1533 times)

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Gym story......
« on: November 28, 2006, 01:37:44 PM »
Very affluent area...lady in her 50's lounging on the adductor machine bitchin/moanin/blabbin about why she " inherited her fatness"... "my daughter is'nt fat, I just don't understand why this has happened to me"..her lady workout partner assures her that she's not fat and looks great! haha - meanwhile, I glance over and smile at both of them with a really big shit grin-needless to say, I completed my entire leg press workout while she had yet to do even 1 rep.. for the most part, people in the world are total fuckin tards!

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Gym story......
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 01:55:27 PM »
 ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 01:55:42 PM »
Very affluent area...lady in her 50's lounging on the adductor machine bitchin/moanin/blabbin about why she " inherited her fatness"... "my daughter is'nt fat, I just don't understand why this has happened to me"..her lady workout partner assures her that she's not fat and looks great! haha - meanwhile, I glance over and smile at both of them with a really big shit grin-needless to say, I completed my entire leg press workout while she had yet to do even 1 rep.. for the most part, people in the world are total fuckin tards!
not very hard when you're pressing 2 plates on each side, you're a bitch for not doing squats anyway.......i know, i know.....you've got knee and back problems, right? ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 01:58:17 PM »
not very hard when you're pressing 2 plates on each side, you're a bitch for not doing squats anyway.......i know, i know.....you've got knee and back problems, right? ::)

STFU sarcasm....you can't squat shit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 02:00:11 PM »

STFU sarcasm....you can't squat shit.
translation= i just described you to a tee and it pisses you off.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 02:20:31 PM »

Nope. I am not very strong but Squats are always in my workout once a week. Best exercise there is in my opinion.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »
I hate fucking squats

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 02:52:48 PM »

AAHAHAHAH!!!  Sarcasm, are you suggesting that ole "gtbro" is a weak little pansy that couldn't squat two bags full of groceries to save his pathetic and ultimately meaningless life?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 10:24:39 PM »
AAHAHAHAH!!!  Sarcasm, are you suggesting that ole "gtbro" is a weak little pansy that couldn't squat two bags full of groceries to save his pathetic and ultimately meaningless life?

:-*

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 08:42:20 PM »
I hit the squat rack directly after pressing you punk ass bitch