Author Topic: Open letter to MD: Got my new MD mag..................FOR FUCKIN NOVEMBER !!!!!!  (Read 2254 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
WTF MD?

I open the briefcase and my heart made a little jump when I saw the familiar brown envelop.
I ripped the package open like a little boy on Christmas day (who is going to be on the frontcover) RONNIE FUCKING COLEMAN?!!?!?!?!?!

Thanks MD...

It took you only 30 fucking days to deliver your superb mag to Ireland? Next time I walk over and get it myself, that'll be much faster.  >:( >:(

Please do not think I don't appreciate the difficult task your horse courier must have to deliver MD to Ireland (BTW which route does he take?) I know the way from the states to our small island is treacherous to say the least.
Maybe if you take half of the fucking Muscletech and CellTech adds out of your mag it would be light enough to strap it onto the back of a pigeon, but please be advised protein is like pure gold here so chances are hight that you will loose your pigeon, I could however compensate you with a sack of potatoes or a lepracon as compensation.

whitewidow

go post this on their forum.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHAHA!

Dude, it's not much better here in the States.

Next time, don't subscribe.............yo u can get EVERYTHING you need off the net, as it happens, not 4 months later.........
HAHA, RON.....

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
dont buy gay ass muscle magazines and your problem will be solved
its comin today

whitewidow

thats a pretty funny rant actually. i hate all those muscletech garbage adds.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
It does take a while to get to you but magazine subs are notorious for being later than they are in the shops.

Stark

• Getbig V
It does take a while to get to you but magazine subs are notorious for being later than they are in the shops.

1 week now and than is fully understandable, especially if their Horse Currier has to fight some low life street cutthroats on his difficult way to ireland.
But 30 days is taking the piss.

Slick Vic

Subscriptions suck!  >:(

The supermarkets, bookstores, etc. will ALWAYS get the issue before the subscriber - YOU!

ether

• Getbig IV
That magazine is a joke.

The first half is all adds.

The second half is divided between "scientific" articles that they pull from god knows where (most of which are recycled in a 4 month cycle) and their "insightful" articles where pros answer questions (really just a 50 page add for team muscletech).

Not to mention the pictures from competitions that happened 8 wks earlier and are already on the net.

Seriously, you could probably condense the content onto a playing card.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
That magazine is a joke.

The first half is all adds.

The second half is divided between "scientific" articles that they pull from god knows where (most of which are recycled in a 4 month cycle) and their "insightful" articles where pros answer questions (really just a 50 page add for team muscletech).

Not to mention the pictures from competitions that happened 8 wks earlier and are already on the net.

Seriously, you could probably condense the content onto a playing card.

I'm not going to defend mailing times.  But Ad ratios are pretty similar among similar type mags.  Flex is thinner - with less ads.  And vice versa for MD.

As for the magazine racks getting the mags first - well... that upsets me a lot.  Especially since I started seeing ads saying "The first 500 people to visit our website get a free sample..."  Well, the loyal subscribers get the shaft every time.
Motherboy (the band).

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I have mine at almost the same time that it's out in the US and I live in fucking Belgium

I get it at an international magazine store however so yes subscriptions suck

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

It was a quality rant on many levels.

I especially loved the reinforcement of the 'angry Irish' stereotype.  ;)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
WTF MD?

I open the briefcase and my heart made a little jump when I saw the familiar brown envelop.
I ripped the package open like a little boy on Christmas day (who is going to be on the frontcover) RONNIE FUCKING COLEMAN?!!?!?!?!?!

Thanks MD...

It took you only 30 fucking days to deliver your superb mag to Ireland? Next time I walk over and get it myself, that'll be much faster.  >:( >:(

Please do not think I don't appreciate the difficult task your horse courier must have to deliver MD to Ireland (BTW which route does he take?) I know the way from the states to our small island is treacherous to say the least.
Maybe if you take half of the fucking Muscletech and CellTech adds out of your mag it would be light enough to strap it onto the back of a pigeon, but please be advised protein is like pure gold here so chances are hight that you will loose your pigeon, I could however compensate you with a sack of potatoes or a lepracon as compensation.

It would be quicker to just go to Easons, they sell it there :P

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
WTF MD?

Thanks MD...

Great post! We need more humor like yours here to compensate for the likes of Alexxx, Adonis, and Squadroplegic. And if you're looking for faster delivery of four-month-old "news" and don't mind having to pry the pages apart, I could send you my "gently used" copies for free! Just promise not to do anything with the DNA samples I leave on the fitness babe pictorials...Lord knows the world does not need a Special Ed clone.

Special "I Always Wanted to be a Navy Semen" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
It was a quality rant on many levels.

I especially loved the reinforcement of the 'angry Irish' stereotype.  ;)

LOL, nothing wrong with a good stereotype.  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
WTF MD?

Thanks MD...

why are you still wasting money on those shitty magazines ? all of them are crap...
K

Stark

• Getbig V
It would be quicker to just go to Easons, they sell it there :P

mate they don't sell MD at easons (at least not the one on Grafton Street)...

Eason sells Flex and a variate of Gaymuscle magazines.
Always makes my day when I have to box my way through a lineup of sexually challenged elderly men reading muscle magazines in easons just so I can get my hands on the latests Flex.  :( ;)

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
I got an idea. Don't subscribe to begin with.  FUCK Muscular Development.  100 Percent Bullshit Magazine and Radio.  Like said earlier get on the net for all the good stuff.  The only reason I would even buy Flex is for a good training spread or something.  Have every Flex going back years b/c the training spreads are pretty intense (sometimes) when its not "Johnnie Jackson Worlds Strongest BB!!!!!!!!!" or "The Future Mr. Olympia" crap for the ninth millionth time.
Truly STOP WHINING

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
You got issues. Melting down over a late magazine. Was there a pea under your mattress last night?

Better than pee all over the sheets ;D
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio