Author Topic: It's getting deep in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4884 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: It's getting deep in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 10:01:53 AM »
hahaha everytime i see that pic. i think of Pat from SNL ;D

the resemblance is uncanny!!!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 10:02:57 AM »
no, his mom got pounded as payment for the rock

Oh, then the receipt was misprinted then.
Motherboy (the band).

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 10:06:35 AM »
Dig the employee of the month certification over his right shoulder.  Like Hank Hill.  Someone pointed that out yesterday, but it's worth another look.
yeah that was pointed out like a yr ago.........the guy has the best stories.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
here's one of my favs ;D

Kegdrainer
Getbig III

Cookin M.C.'s like a pound of bacon.

Re: Croatch Monster calve implants
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 12:53:10 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this tool comes knocking on my door this weekend.  I'm like can I help you....and he's all like "are you Kegdrainer on getbig??"
I laugh and say yeah what the f**k do you want?  So I have my S&W 45 a.c.p. tucked in the back of my pants just in case...you never know in my neighborhood when you need something extra.... and this guy asks me to step outside for a minute.  Then I notice there is a car turning around on my cul du sac with Jersey plates.  I ask the guy what the f**k he's doing on my porch and he asks me If I know John DiLauro.
I tell him to go f**k himself and that he's got three seconds to get the f**k of my porch.  Then he takes a swing at me and misses, punching the wall behind me.  Thats when I punched him in the throat and then got behind him and kicked his leg out.  After that his buddy was getting out of the car.  I shove the first douchebag down the steps and pull out my S&W and strongly advise the second douchebag to take his friend and leave.  He didn't take my advice.  He got a jaw full of my foot as he came up the stairs.  At this point my rottie is going nuts at the front door...I thought about letting him out, but decided that it would have been excessive.  I reminded them that my little friend on the other side of the door loves the taste of new jersey so they decided it would be a good idea to get back in their car.  They left in a hurry.

Next time show up in person instead of sending your little friends you bald pussy

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 10:30:35 AM »
What a cock.

8)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 10:30:48 AM »
here's one of my favs ;D

This kid has quiet the vivid imagination.  He should be writing a book.  That's classic.  What a movie ;D ;D

Kegdrainer
Getbig III

Cookin M.C.'s like a pound of bacon.

Re: Croatch Monster calve implants
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2006, 12:53:10 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this tool comes knocking on my door this weekend.  I'm like can I help you....and he's all like "are you Kegdrainer on getbig??"
I laugh and say yeah what the f**k do you want?  So I have my S&W 45 a.c.p. tucked in the back of my pants just in case...you never know in my neighborhood when you need something extra.... and this guy asks me to step outside for a minute.  Then I notice there is a car turning around on my cul du sac with Jersey plates.  I ask the guy what the f**k he's doing on my porch and he asks me If I know John DiLauro.
I tell him to go f**k himself and that he's got three seconds to get the f**k of my porch.  Then he takes a swing at me and misses, punching the wall behind me.  Thats when I punched him in the throat and then got behind him and kicked his leg out.  After that his buddy was getting out of the car.  I shove the first douchebag down the steps and pull out my S&W and strongly advise the second douchebag to take his friend and leave.  He didn't take my advice.  He got a jaw full of my foot as he came up the stairs.  At this point my rottie is going nuts at the front door...I thought about letting him out, but decided that it would have been excessive.  I reminded them that my little friend on the other side of the door loves the taste of new jersey so they decided it would be a good idea to get back in their car.  They left in a hurry.

Next time show up in person instead of sending your little friends you bald pussy

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 10:32:14 AM »
hahahahahahahahahah, that is a pretty funny story actually.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 10:56:18 AM »
hahahahahahahahahah, that is a pretty funny story actually.
hahaha! yes!
 this is the guy "getitonny" who supposedly sent the goons to his door.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 01:44:14 PM »
Maybe it was one of those hallowed out plastic rocks............you know the kind you store stuff in...........
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 01:46:13 PM »
Maybe it was one of those hallowed out plastic rocks............you know the kind you store stuff in...........
are you suggesting that "kegdrainer" graduated magna cum loudly at Cocksucking University, Gordy?