Author Topic: Burn Body Fat (Quickly)?  (Read 16307 times)

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
Re: Burn Body Fat (Quickly)?
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2006, 04:59:50 AM »
Lift weights:
Monday
Tuesday

Thursday
Friday

Cardio:
4-6 days a week, if on some days you can´t do you´re cardio in the morning do it after you´re workout (weights) then have you´re post workout shake.

Okay, this makes sense. Thanks :D

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2006, 05:03:27 AM »
Okay here's the answer you have been looking for. Pre contest I use this method of cardio to burn fat off my body with amazing results. It's called interval training. Do you have 35 minutes to devote to cardio? First you want to start out with a 5 MINUTE warm up. About 2 1/2 minutes into the warm-up start working towards your first work phase. This is calculated as 65% of your predicted max heart rate. You will maintain this from the 5 minute mark to the 10 minute mark. Then you'll go to your 2nd work phase of 85% of your predicted max heart rate. Hold this at 10 minute to 15 minute mark. At 15 minute mark you will drop back down to your phase 1 work level which is 65% of your predicted max heart rate. You will do 3 cycles of this. The last 5 minutes will be a cool down. Done correctly, this method burns fat and preserves your muscle, thus leaving you lean with full muscle bellies. If you east somthing at night you shouldn't have, do 15 minutes of cardio before eating in the morning... Let me know how it works out for you!

Okay, Thanks!!
What type of cardio routine to you suggest for this type of training?

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2006, 05:18:07 AM »
what is your exercise and diet routine right now...there are plenty of answers to losing fat and muscling up but what are YOU willing to do?  So many people want to dump pills down there throat and get skinny but are unwilling to go to the gym and move their ass....you don't need supplements, you don't need pills, you don't need ECA stacks...you need motivation and a desire to achieve what you set out to do...you want to lose fat and gain muscle? get a gym membership...and go four to five nights a week for the rest of your life..you'll see phenomenal changes in no time at all...if you don't know anything about the exercises buy a book...or watch a training video.  You have someone giving you 65% of your predicted max heart rate...85% of your blah, blah, blah...and then you take your MAX OT and divide it by your predicted rep/max range...jesus..get on the treadmill, turn it up to 5.0 and run, run, run, and run...get to the market...and buy salad, lean meats, and cut your sugar and garbage food intake..it's simple as that...and you don't need the MAX OT bullshit, and a scientific calculator to figure it out.

LMAO ;D
Well, to answer your questions:
1. I am not looking for a "Quick" fix; the question I posed was worded incorrectly.
2. I have a Flat Bench, Total Gym, Smith Machine, Free Weights and an Incline/Decline Bench; I am willing to do the work! :-*
3. I had been misinformed by many different people with regards to how to get into shape, be fit and healthy.
4. To be honest; right now I do not have a dedicated program, that is what I am setting myself up on right now.
5. My eating habits are a concern because I have read many different books: "Low Carb Eating", "Food Combining" and "Eating by your Blood Type". I am beginning to get information overload. ???

I appreciate you keeping it simple and to the point; I plan to begin implementing my own combinations based off of all of the great and insightful information. I am beginning to see that sometimes you have to find what works for you; and you only know this by trying different methods. I plan to move full steam ahead after the 1st of the year.

Thanks Again!!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2006, 05:22:48 AM »
LMAO ;D
Well, to answer your questions:
1. I am not looking for a "Quick" fix; the question I posed was worded incorrectly.
2. I have a Flat Bench, Total Gym, Smith Machine, Free Weights and an Incline/Decline Bench; I am willing to do the work! :-*
3. I had been misinformed by many different people with regards to how to get into shape, be fit and healthy.
4. To be honest; right now I do not have a dedicated program, that is what I am setting myself up on right now.
5. My eating habits are a concern because I have read many different books: "Low Carb Eating", "Food Combining" and "Eating by your Blood Type". I am beginning to get information overload. ???

I appreciate you keeping it simple and to the point; I plan to begin implementing my own combinations based off of all of the great and insightful information. I am beginning to see that sometimes you have to find what works for you; and you only know this by trying different methods. I plan to move full steam ahead after the 1st of the year.

Thanks Again!!

try http://www.global-fitness.com/ and check out tosca reno's book the eat clean diet...no supps, no bs, and you eat good food...global fitness even has workout templates you can print out and track your progress with...good luck!
footloose and fancy free

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2006, 05:26:39 AM »
Just a side note on you motivation...

I'll start full throttle by the 1st of the year is the reason you got fat in the first place.

Life is not tomorrow, it's now.

Cut all sugars add some protein and get training, full power from now on.
The fine tuning can be done in the weeks up ahead.

Never say next week or tomorrow, do it now.
That's a keypoint to success in life.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2006, 05:35:12 AM »

I'll start full throttle by the 1st of the year is the reason you got fat in the first place.

so fucking true...
footloose and fancy free

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2006, 02:57:22 PM »

try http://www.global-fitness.com/ and check out tosca reno's book the eat clean diet...no supps, no bs, and you eat good food...global fitness even has workout templates you can print out and track your progress with...good luck!

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2006, 03:15:57 PM »

You are correct. I actually have been making quite a few changes, I have been doing 45min of cardio every morning, I try to lift if I get time, I have increased my water intake, I have weened myself off the supplements (except: Glutamine, BCAA, Omega's & Multis) and I try to eat 3 balanced meals & 2 snacks consiting of protein, veggies & a small amount of carbs. I have cut out the junk food. I am fitting things in where I can due to the fact that I am up at 4:30am and running all day and possibly getting to bed by 10-10:30pm.

I see you have this strong desire to continue to call me fat; I am not sure if this is your way of motivating me or you just like insulting people, either way it's all good. I know who I am and what I am.

Thanks for the motivational speech!
刺激のスピーチをありがとう!
ˇGracias por el discurso de motivación!
Merci :-*

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2006, 05:51:56 PM »
You are correct. I actually have been making quite a few changes, I have been doing 45min of cardio every morning, I try to lift if I get time, I have increased my water intake, I have weened myself off the supplements (except: Glutamine, BCAA, Omega's & Multis) and I try to eat 3 balanced meals & 2 snacks consiting of protein, veggies & a small amount of carbs. I have cut out the junk food. I am fitting things in where I can due to the fact that I am up at 4:30am and running all day and possibly getting to bed by 10-10:30pm.

I see you have this strong desire to continue to call me fat; I am not sure if this is your way of motivating me or you just like insulting people, either way it's all good. I know who I am and what I am.

刺激のスピーチをありがとう!

Why is he calling you fat? Because you are.

It's that simple.

Using other wordings, "how you got to your current shape" or such, is just delusions, and won't help you much.

Look at it this way mate, you will be in good shape by the time you hit the beach 2007.

FWIW, I believe moderation is key with everything, so even though your ambition to do cardio every morning is commandable, I would suggest perhaps doing it only on non-training days, in order to keep life enjoyable.

Remember, you're in this for the long run.

Good on ya!

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2006, 12:54:46 AM »

刺激のスピーチをありがとう!

haha, so it took you three days to dig up some foreign language sentences?

But hey, i already see an improvement...

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2006, 05:07:19 AM »
haha, so it took you three days to dig up some foreign language sentences?

But hey, i already see an improvement...

Actually, I had been debating if I should show off my multi-linguistical skills. ;D
I don't speak or write in Japanese, but my two brother's do; so I had to get them to do that part. That's what took so long. All the other's are me. :-*

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2006, 05:13:47 AM »
Actually, I had been debating if I should show off my multi-linguistical skills. ;D
I don't speak or write in Japanese, but my two brother's do; so I had to get them to do that part. That's what took so long. All the other's are me. :-*

Wow, i'm impressed... not.

by the way, it's time for you to forget this thread and move on to something new.

Have you been doing your homework and read the training section??

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2006, 09:13:46 PM »
Hang in there Mimi.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2006, 10:55:03 PM »
VERY SMALL CUP!

I should have been more accurate, of course i didn´t mean a "small bowl" like one would eat rice but more like a handfull (50 grams). I guess a "cup" isn´t so accurate...
You might want to change that to 1/4 cup...but that's still a bit too much for a cutting diet, and too late in the day...just an FYI from someone with major credentials...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2006, 11:36:27 PM »
Yeah but i was trying to give her A DIET that she could stay ON without going mad, and i think the combo of protein/fat is pretty ideal for a "late snack", that could sustain her for the night.

Mimi, about the japanese, let me guess you´re half asian right?
I was just wondering because, in one of the pics you´re hair shows and asian girls often have that kind of hair...
Hope i didn´t sound like a freak...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2006, 12:15:33 AM »
You might want to change that to 1/4 cup...but that's still a bit too much for a cutting diet, and too late in the day...just an FYI from someone with major credentials...

What experience do you have in natural training and nutrition?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2006, 08:27:36 AM »
Seriously is ephedra still available anywhere?  I thought it was banned a couple of years ago, but it sounds like everyone's still using it.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 09:56:30 PM »
Seriously is ephedra still available anywhere?  I thought it was banned a couple of years ago, but it sounds like everyone's still using it.

You can buy ephedrine hcl,which is better than the herbal version,at gas stations and truck stops. It is sold as asthma medication but is taken to stay awake.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2006, 10:13:33 AM »
You can buy ephedrine hcl,which is better than the herbal version,at gas stations and truck stops. It is sold as asthma medication but is taken to stay awake.

They limit how much you can buy at one time  >:(
:

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2006, 11:14:08 AM »

good post.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2006, 04:32:21 AM »
by the way, it's time for you to forget this thread and move on to something new.

Have you been doing your homework and read the training section??

Yes, I have printed off a few of the articles; I have been making a eating schedule & workout routine schedule based off of the info that I have gathered.

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2006, 04:33:15 AM »
Hang in there Mimi.

-Hedge

Thanks Hedge; that is the plan!!! ;D

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2006, 04:48:29 AM »
Mimi, about the japanese, let me guess you´re half asian right?
I was just wondering because, in one of the pics you´re hair shows and asian girls often have that kind of hair...
Hope i didn´t sound like a freak...

Not that I know of; my two brother's have been speaking & writting in Japanese for a long time now. They are both Anime Geeks :D, they are both artists. Martial Arts has been a big part of our lives so I guess you could say that we love the culture; my family loves to travel.

In the pic where you see part of my ponytail, you will notice a pair of Nunchakus & a Wooden Kung Fu Broadsword. I also bought my husband two Wooden Katana Bokkens for training. I am of mixed nationalities but I don't think I have any Asian in mix. :-\

No; you don't sound like a freak, you just sound curious. :)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2006, 07:16:29 AM »
Ok, i also collect weapons, mostly oriental. This saturday i entered 2 texas hold em poker tournaments (live) and won both of them. With part of my winning money i bouth a set of swords. Katana, Wakishashi and tanto.

Btw i hope you´re fat burning is coming along...

Merry X-mas.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Mimi6

• Getbig II
  • "I want 2 B Curvy"
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2006, 01:37:06 AM »
Ok, i also collect weapons, mostly oriental. This saturday i entered 2 texas hold em poker tournaments (live) and won both of them. With part of my winning money i bouth a set of swords. Katana, Wakishashi and tanto.

Btw i hope you´re fat burning is coming along...

Merry X-mas.

Wow, currently we only collect wooden training weapons because of our children; once they get a little older we will get them trained on the real thing. My brothers collect real weapons, I am trying to get them to get me a pair of Sai's.

Everything is going well, thanks for asking! :D

Happy Holidays to you too!!