Author Topic: Milos Sarcev...  (Read 12655 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Milos Sarcev...
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 01:27:55 PM »
i would try this, if i had the money

Pre Workout:
10g Creatine
10g Glutamine
20g Essential Amino Acids
15g BCAA

During Workout:
5g Creatine
10g Glutamine
20g Essential Amino Acids
15g BCAA
20g vitargo
40 g whey

Post Workout
5g Creatine
10g Glutamine
20g essential amino acids
15g BCAA

wouldnt be that expensive, and you could probably drop the 15g of BCAA's down to 5-6 grams

Why would you use the whey during your workout??
Air Falcon

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »
no offense but if you need 30 grams of BCAA's and insulin to put on 10 pounds in a month your genetics aren't very good, i'm not saying all muscle but 10 pounds of bodyweight should be possible for almost anyone.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »
wouldnt be that expensive, and you could probably drop the 15g of BCAA's down to 5-6 grams

Why would you use the whey during your workout??
it would be post workout whey. but in order for the whey to be hitting your blood stream and getting to the muscle immidietly POST WORKOUT, you have to ingest it about 20 minutes before your last set..   so a correctly taken "post workout" shake is actually taken "during" the workout.

milos is very intelligent, but he seems to have forgotten about digestions rates. he should have the first shake at one half hour out...then a shake just prior to training, then a shake during training.

dave your an idiot? 10 lbs in one month is astonishing even for a first time roid user.

but that is for the whey and vitargo....bcaas and aminos will hit the blood stream withing 10 minutes. they absorb right away in the stomach, as oposed to the small intestines, which is further along in the digestive tract, like proteins and carbohydrates.

if you only have one shake, and you wait untill after your done working out to drink it; your making your muscles wait about a half hour for those nutrients...thats one half hour of time where your target muscle is being drained of all that blood you worked so hard to put in their. (the pump is going away), and that means you are getting much less nutrients to where your body needs them most.  in reality, if your waiting untill after your workout; your better off with real foods..maybe just a slightly faster digesting real food like egg whites.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 01:48:13 PM »
it would be post workout whey. but in order for the whey to be hitting your blood stream and getting to the muscle immidietly POST WORKOUT, you have to ingest it about 20 minutes before your last set..   so a correctly taken "post workout" shake is actually taken "during" the workout.

milos is very intelligent, but he seems to have forgotten about digestions rates. he should have the first shake at one half hour out...then a shake just prior to training, then a shake during training.

dave your an idiot? 10 lbs in one month is astonishing even for a first time roid user.

but that is for the whey and vitargo....bcaas and aminos will hit the blood stream withing 10 minutes. they absorb right away in the stomach, as oposed to the small intestines, which is further along in the digestive tract, like proteins and carbohydrates.

if you only have one shake, and you wait untill after your done working out to drink it; your making your muscles wait about a half hour for those nutrients...thats one half hour of time where your target muscle is being drained of all that blood you worked so hard to put in their. (the pump is going away), and that means you are getting much less nutrients to where your body needs them most.  in reality, if your waiting untill after your workout; your better off with real foods..maybe just a slightly faster digesting real food like egg whites.

STFU Canidate, you haven't got a clue.... ::)

Markoni

• Getbig II
  • trueprotein discount code MOU110
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 03:35:37 PM »
I have a FLEX magazine which i read only in the bathroom cuz thats the only respect it deserves till my subscription runs out... anyway, in this months edition ( the one with jay on the cover), on page 200 there is a article by Milos Sarcev saying how to add 10 lbs in a month... and he suggest adding 3 shakes only to your workout ( ADD IT TO YOUR EXISTING WORKOUT)

Pre Workout:
3-10g Creatine
3-10g Glutamine
15-20g Essential Amino Acids
15g BCAA
30-50 Vitargo
1tsp electrolyte drink powder

During Workout:
3-5g Creatine
3-10g Glutamine
15g BCAA
50 Vitargo

Post Workout
3-5g Creatine
3-10g Glutamine
40-50g Whey
50-75 Vitargo

My question is about the Viatrgo... from my understanding Vitargo is like Dextrose, but more efficient ( faster absorbtion)...  so wouldnt having all those amounts of Vitargo before and during workout give you an energy crash!?!?!

and wouldnt it make doing cardio useless? cuz you'll only burn the carbs you took...

any feedback appreciated...

pre workout and during workout mix

Custom Mix
+ FORMULA
    Amylocel (Waxy Maize Starch)    50%
    L-Glutamine Powder    10%
    Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) by the Pound (1lb)    20%
    Creatine Monohydrate Powder    5%
    Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's)    15%
+ Wild Berry /lb
+ Sucralose (Splenda) /lb
+ **Plain** /lb
+ FREE Food Grade Bag /lb

11.50$ for 1lb of this mix

post workout

Custom Mix
+ FORMULA
    Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade    35%
+ Orange /lb
+ **Plain** /lb

6.84$ for 1lb of this mix

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 11:02:17 AM »
Bump - Anyone tried this?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 11:22:34 AM »
Yeah, I tried the exact formula in the magazine. You got to have a bloat proof stomach to handle all that crap. I felt so full during the workout, I swore I would never try that again. Now I drink a couple of scoops of BCAA BOOST by True Protein with some creatine and thats it. Gives me a good pump and energy and seems to help with recovery. That formula by Milos, you got to have one hell of a stomach to do that one.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »

pre workout and during workout mix

Custom Mix
+ FORMULA
    Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) by the Pound (1lb)    20%
    Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's)    15%
+ Wild Berry /lb
+ **Plain** /lb

11.50$ for 1lb of this mix

post workout

Custom Mix
+ FORMULA
    Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade    35%
+ Orange /lb
+ **Plain** /lb

6.84$ for 1lb of this mix

bro thats a worthless mix its got like 10 grams of protein for your postworkout thats not enough man...

joelocal

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »
I have a FLEX magazine which i read only in the bathroom cuz thats the only respect it deserves till my subscription runs out... anyway, in this months edition ( the one with jay on the cover), on page 200 there is a article by Milos Sarcev saying how to add 10 lbs in a month... and he suggest adding 3 shakes only to your workout ( ADD IT TO YOUR EXISTING WORKOUT)

Pre Workout:
3-10g Creatine
3-10g Glutamine
15g BCAA
30-50 Vitargo

During Workout:
3-5g Creatine
3-10g Glutamine
15g BCAA
50 Vitargo

Post Workout
3-5g Creatine
3-10g Glutamine
40-50g Whey
50-75 Vitargo

My question is about the Viatrgo... from my understanding Vitargo is like Dextrose, but more efficient ( faster absorbtion)...  so wouldnt having all those amounts of Vitargo before and during workout give you an energy crash!?!?!

and wouldnt it make doing cardio useless? cuz you'll only burn the carbs you took...

any feedback appreciated...

Overkill.....designed to use with humalog. All this inside of lets say at the most 2 hrs?? Better have the toilet paper ready.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »
Overkill.....designed to use with humalog. All this inside of lets say at the most 2 hrs?? Better have the toilet paper ready.
exactly, hahahhaa, all those nutrients for a 15 set workout, hahahaaha, massive runny stools.