Author Topic: KRIS "GETHIN". DELUSIONAL? Strength claims.  (Read 16914 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Re: KRIS "GETHIN". DELUSIONAL? Strength claims.
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2006, 07:40:18 PM »
I did go a little further down in the day the pic was taken but I admit it wasnt parrallel.

This pic was taken around two years ago and after a heavy night on the vodka (no excuses). I have since put on much more muscle and as a restult my strength has increased.

When I was increasing my squat, the philosophy I followed was not to go heavier over a long period of time but to squat deeper and deeper - it worked!
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2006, 02:22:46 PM »
Obviously you don't know Kris.  He doesn't brag about what he does.
You are such a smack talker!  Are you so insecure that you always have to compare yoursef to everybody else???
Kris is a good guy and has lots of friends that respect him, can you say the same?  I doubt it!
If you don't believe him, that's your problem, I'm sure he won't lose any slepp over it knowing the way Kris is.
Max/Dave.

Hey D, thanks for the back up. Hopefully I will catch up with you tomoz b4 I catch my flight. Man, I hate those plane meals - its like eating a scabby cat
Deputy Editor

Tony23

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2006, 02:26:35 PM »
Wait for the Daddywaddy/Adonis training video.

AKA Jazzercise.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2006, 02:29:13 PM »
A

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2006, 02:32:57 PM »
You couldn`t even count on 1 hand the amount of naturals here pressing 405 with a correct, paused rep.

Hand raised.  I know there are at least 2 here that can, actually.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2006, 02:51:46 PM »
Hand raised.  I know there are at least 2 here that can, actually.

Take pictures if you can.

Out of 5 gyms in the past 5 years I have seen 405 go up once.  And I trained where some top Level NC SuperHeavies trained.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2006, 03:10:21 PM »
When you can toe-press 1,000 pounds for 6 reps, a 405 squat isn't really that impressive.  I've got long legs but pretty good leg genetics.  Squatting was something that took me a while to do well.  My body isn't made to squat but I do them anyway because they are so essential.

What is much, much more impressive to me is someone who is strong AND in shape.  After doing 405 for reps, drop down to 225 and do 10 sets of 10 with one-minute rest in between each set.  Look at the clock when you rack the weight each time and get back under the bar in exactly one minute....and those are just the start of a leg workout. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2006, 03:53:51 PM »
Take pictures if you can.

Out of 5 gyms in the past 5 years I have seen 405 go up once.  And I trained where some top Level NC SuperHeavies trained.
exactly but if you listened to the bullshit here you'd think everybody and their brother and sister could do it.

dadto3

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »
TA/Squadfather calling bullshit on a 405 squat? I seem to recall TA claiming reps ass to grass with this weight. Hmm, what's that smell???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2006, 04:15:35 PM »
TA/Squadfather calling bullshit on a 405 squat? I seem to recall TA claiming reps ass to grass with this weight. Hmm, what's that smell???
he said bench press dummy, not squat.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2006, 04:17:20 PM »

It's the 405 benchpress he calls bullshit on.

Not many can benchpress 405 raw and naturally though, especially not if you don't train for a high benchpress 1RM.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2006, 04:22:43 PM »
ive seen a chubby black kid with retarted strength do 10 reps all the way with 405 on the squat, and just barely got one rep with 405 on bench

he was short and chubby but freaky squat strength

all natural too, looked like a fat kid doesnt even train that much. being short helps a whole lot and being fat
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2006, 04:23:48 PM »
ive seen a chubby black kid with retarted strength do 10 reps all the way with 405 on the squat, and just barely got one rep with 405 on bench

all natural too, looked like a fat kid doesnt even train that much. being short helps a whole lot and being fat

ive done 385 for one rep with bad form though
A

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2006, 09:40:48 PM »
Hey D, thanks for the back up. Hopefully I will catch up with you tomoz b4 I catch my flight. Man, I hate those plane meals - its like eating a scabby cat

No Problemo K, yes, you have to stop by as Santa has dopped something off for you.
Thanks again for the card mate!

Hey!  I speak like you now!  WANKER!!!!   LOL!!!   I just love that one!
D.
Check often for updates @

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2006, 08:24:00 AM »

Ive seen a 16 year old squat 6 plates for reps, all the way up and down. Set international power lifting records. Daniel Macri

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2006, 08:44:33 AM »
can you post the link to your 225x100 deadlift video?

thanks in advance

I love how TA never replies to any responses from anyone requesting to see proof of his 100 rep deadlift.   

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »
It's the 405 benchpress he calls bullshit on.

Not many can benchpress 405 raw and naturally though, especially not if you don't train for a high benchpress 1RM.

-Hedge

go to your average gym and it's infrequent you'll even see 315 go unless the guy bounces the bar and humps the air. it happens, but in proportion to the total people lifting there it's pretty small. getting to 405 is even rarer.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2006, 10:38:07 AM »
go to your average gym and it's infrequent you'll even see 315 go unless the guy bounces the bar and humps the air. it happens, but in proportion to the total people lifting there it's pretty small. getting to 405 is even rarer.

Gotta agree.

Iv'e been inside gyms for a loooong time and I v'e only seen 405 go up maybe 20 times. Iv'e only seen 5 or 6 plates go up at two gyms, both HEAVY juice gyms

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2006, 10:43:02 AM »
Gotta agree.

Iv'e been inside gyms for a loooong time and I v'e only seen 405 go up maybe 20 times. Iv'e only seen 5 or 6 plates go up at two gyms, both HEAVY juice gyms

how many of those 20 would you say happened by naturals? more than that, how many times was it a "good" lift? i've seen 405 go up maybe 10 times, a few of which were terrible lifts with a shitload of bounce, most were by people i knew for a fact were on. honestly i think i've only seen it happen once by a natural where it was a good lift.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2006, 11:48:32 AM »
A natural pressing 405 with a pause and good form is very rare...the best natural RAW lift i've seen at a regular gym was 430 and he was about 210 pounds.

8)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2006, 12:03:02 PM »
bottom line is even if this guy posted a vid of him doing 405 with perfect form people would find something to rip him about...it's what sets this site apart from all the others, you don't have to know jack shit to tear other people apart.
nasser=piece of shit

The Heckler

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2006, 12:22:27 PM »
bottom line is even if this guy posted a vid of him doing 405 with perfect form people would find something to rip him about...it's what sets this site apart from all the others, you don't have to know jack shit to tear other peopel apart.

"peopel" ???

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2006, 12:27:35 PM »
"peopel" ???

epic stalking...it's called a typo, when you can type about 60 words a minute sometimes you have a typo....
nasser=piece of shit

The Heckler

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2006, 12:28:51 PM »
epic stalking...it's called a typo, when you can type about 60 words a minute sometimes you have a typo....

Stalking?  I couldn't figure out what that word was, so I figured I would ask the author what he intended.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...   :-*

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
Stalking?  I couldn't figure out what that word was, so I figured I would ask the author what he intended.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...   :-*

methinks you have the reading comprehension level of a 3rd grader if you can't get past a typo like that.  What do you have the problem solving ability of a pre-schooler?
nasser=piece of shit