Author Topic: 240, What you Got  (Read 21458 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240, What you Got
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2006, 03:39:48 PM »
Quote from: 240 is Back on December 12, 2006, 02:23:21 PM:  "Raising taxes is the only way to prevent an economic collapse."   :-\ 

I'll be in my hammock at Kailua beach this weekend.   ;D  How's the weather in your neck of the woods? 

Beautiful in sunny Florida.  82 tomorrow I think? :)

Beach Bum, I want to you to remember one word which will fuck up your retirement by ten years: Amero.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2006, 03:48:58 PM »
Beautiful in sunny Florida.  82 tomorrow I think? :)

Beach Bum, I want to you to remember one word which will f**k up your retirement by ten years: Amero.

I'll be retired in about ten years.   ::)

"Raising taxes is the only way to prevent an economic collapse."  240.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2006, 03:51:04 PM »
I'll be retired in about ten years.   ::)

You retirement package lose most of its value when the dollar takes a shit.  I think that will be the only good part of all of this bullshit... people who were so smug will get kicked in the teeth by reality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2006, 03:52:02 PM »
You retirement package lose most of its value when the dollar takes a shit.  I think that will be the only good part of all of this bullshit... people who were so smug will get kicked in the teeth by reality.

What is my retirement package? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2006, 03:56:13 PM »
What is my retirement package? 

fucked.

HTH.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2006, 03:58:38 PM »
fucked.

HTH.

lol.  What is it man?  Stocks?  Bonds?  Property?  Cash?  What?  lol. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2006, 04:19:17 PM »
lol.  What is it man?  Stocks?  Bonds?  Property?  Cash?  What?  lol. 

If you're being a prick, okay.

if you're serious, I can kick opinions around. (leaving now but will be back later).  Of course I might be wrong.  but it would be a great idea to hedge on whatever the fed does next.  if you own a lot of RE and they drop it, then drop it again, woah, you need to think about what to do with it.  If the US *very quiet* economic summit that's happening in china goes south, and we can't talk them into dropping the dollar on all levels as they have announced, then you should seriously consider foreign currencies.  stocks - shit, 12,400 is amazing right now - but do you think with us bailing on iraq, mnfg will do well? no no no.  Do you think it will see 14k if the dollar nosedives? no no no.  Remember that all the key people on the inside will bail at once, as they did on 1/2/01.  Could happen on 1/2/07.  enjoy that christmas rush then cash out before china announces fiscal day 1 that it's telling us to piss off.  watch for it - put options will tell you that, as the greedy bastards will even gamble on the fact the stock they're about to sell will take a shit.  use their greed against them and plan your own financial success accordingly.  I plan on doing okay in what i believe is the upcoming shitstorm, cause I expect it.  I can chat more on it if you want (later tonight). but if you wanna just mock me, ok.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2006, 04:22:06 PM »
more - i'm late but i am passionate boaut this- we just sold the rights to the big road to connect mex to oklahoma, all thru texas. it will be the import highway from mex and will destroy us mnfg.  if you have that, bail now.  we won't need illegals with a forein co owning the big Amero Road.   and believe you me, they have eyes on connecting it straight thru to canada and completely owning this hemisphere in terms of globalized mnfg and even some service.  if you can truck shit from mex to us/can on an int'l highway with zero tariff... holy crap, we're in deep trouble. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2006, 04:31:01 PM »
Bush told me and the rest of America that Sadaam had a new and active WMD program. He didn't.

Yeah.... he did.  You know so little beyond your world of conspiracy sites.

Now Bush can blame faulty intel, but since his team creates the teams which give him the intel, it's like blaming your foot for a car accident you cause.  it's your own fucking fault.  And when the UN's inspection team, which had been in there for a decade, declares there are no WMD, he had a responsibility to check his facts.  he didn't.  So he's either a liar, or one seriously incompetent leader.  Either way, why are you defending him?

That's an awesome comparison... so far off I don't know where to begin.  I love hearing someone who knows nothing about the intel business make statements like this. 

The UN inspection team?  Oh yeah... I know.  That's the one that Saddam and his Army denied access to at almost every turn.  And you say he wasn't hiding something?  Please, son.

I would consider killing them to be a necessary task in which I would take no joy.  You sound like you'd be jacking off between headshots.  Super.

I know... I'm sure you wouldn't be excited at all to kill evil, and dangerous people who want nothing more than to torture, murder, and wrongfully inprison men, women and children even from his own country, AND, who rest assured, would love to do it to some skummy americans much like yourself, your family, friends, etc.

Your moral high ground that you're imagining crumbled along with your conservatism.  Any american who doesn't want to see people like this go down, who doesn't feel a great sense of satisfaction from it, either don't appreciate the oppositions intentions or don't have a shred of nationalism and compassion for his countrymen within thier body.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2006, 04:47:24 PM »
If you're being a prick, okay.

if you're serious, I can kick opinions around. (leaving now but will be back later).  Of course I might be wrong.  but it would be a great idea to hedge on whatever the fed does next.  if you own a lot of RE and they drop it, then drop it again, woah, you need to think about what to do with it.  If the US *very quiet* economic summit that's happening in china goes south, and we can't talk them into dropping the dollar on all levels as they have announced, then you should seriously consider foreign currencies.  stocks - shit, 12,400 is amazing right now - but do you think with us bailing on iraq, mnfg will do well? no no no.  Do you think it will see 14k if the dollar nosedives? no no no.  Remember that all the key people on the inside will bail at once, as they did on 1/2/01.  Could happen on 1/2/07.  enjoy that christmas rush then cash out before china announces fiscal day 1 that it's telling us to piss off.  watch for it - put options will tell you that, as the greedy bastards will even gamble on the fact the stock they're about to sell will take a shit.  use their greed against them and plan your own financial success accordingly.  I plan on doing okay in what i believe is the upcoming shitstorm, cause I expect it.  I can chat more on it if you want (later tonight). but if you wanna just mock me, ok.

I was asking you to tell my specifically what is contained in my investment portfolio, since you seem to be so knowledgeable about it.   ::)

I cannot believe you are trying to act like an economist.  You are hardly qualified to do that.  Don't you think you should at least own real estate and have an identifiable net worth before you try and give others financial advice?  Just a thought . . . .

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2006, 06:45:38 PM »
I was asking you to tell my specifically what is contained in my investment portfolio, so you seem to be so knowledgeable about it.   ::)

I cannot believe you are trying to act like an economist.  You are hardly qualified to do that.  Don't you think you should at least own real estate and have an identifiable net worth before you try and give others financial advice?  Just a thought . . . .

Beach,  why don;t you just come clean?

You invested ALL your money in canned Spam didn't you?   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2006, 07:09:16 PM »
Beach,  why don;t you just come clean?

You invested ALL your money in canned Spam didn't you?   ;D

lol.  Guilty!   ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2006, 07:46:36 PM »
I was asking you to tell my specifically what is contained in my investment portfolio, since you seem to be so knowledgeable about it.   ::)

im not sure what 240 should be giving advice on.  he had a complete meltdown and threatened to hunt down and kill another person on the internet chatroom.  he has posted over 100 a day for as long as i have been on this board, and is seemingly on this board 90% of the time i bother to check what is going on around here.  now, to go with a getbig addiction he is also on a serious CT binge.  Even though supposedly his wife had a kid a coupel months ago, that didnt cut anytime into his computer usage. 

seriously 240, go cold turkey for like 2 weeks and reevaluate what you are getting from this board as opposed to what you are giving (or compared to what you are giving up to be on it at all times)

but humor me, can you connect the dots between the 911 conspiracy and the weakending dollar?
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »
cav, there is no connection. trying to look out for my fellow man.  BB doesn't wanna listen, that's cool.  I'm an MBA, i have a deep understanding of world politics and macroeconomics.  I study the hell outta this because i like it.  Take it or don't take it.  BB, obviously I don't know what is in your stash. I gave generalities based upon which baskets you put your dough in.  no need to be a prick.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2006, 09:36:15 PM »
cav, there is no connection. trying to look out for my fellow man.  BB doesn't wanna listen, that's cool.  I'm an MBA, i have a deep understanding of world politics and macroeconomics.  I study the hell outta this because i like it.  Take it or don't take it.  BB, obviously I don't know what is in your stash. I gave generalities based upon which baskets you put your dough in.  no need to be a prick.

Who me?  :-*  No, Beach Bum will not take financial planning and investment advice from a guy who believes we faked the moon landing. 

Hey aren't you the one with naked pictures of yourself on the internet that Shawn Ray kept posting?  Were those legit or fake?