Author Topic: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the show  (Read 13784 times)

djohnsen

• Getbig II
Just listened to the show...
And just like they said it was rock bottom!
Man... was it bad and embarrassing!

Numerous times in here people are calling
each other out. When will it happen?
TA it's about time you put up and let
this stripper jerk slap you!
Let him pay for your ticket, and be man
for ones sake.

I really hope there will be a show soon(Ironman)
things in here are really slow

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: MD hosts are illiterate. Adonis proves it on MD Radio.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 05:16:17 AM »

Larry Pepe is a trained lawyer.

Law degrees are a dime a dozen. Don't assume they are all smart.

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2006, 05:30:46 AM »
don't confuse a big vocabulary with intelligence. it's pretty easy to mask a 25 cent intellect with a lot of two-dollar words.  ;)

...as is evident from your posts "Mister Magoo"...  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2006, 06:06:23 AM »
Law degrees are a dime a dozen. Don't assume they are all smart.

do you really believe that?
nasser=piece of shit

thisiskeith12

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2006, 06:16:20 AM »
The show was too crowded but for one instant it got quiet enough for a few seconds and TA delivered my favorite quote of the night.... I didn't hear what DA said just before but TA responded with: "You can't even spell the word." That sent DA into a tirade even more than what he was in.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2006, 06:20:44 AM »
The show was too crowded but for one instant it got quiet enough for a few seconds and TA delivered my favorite quote of the night.... I didn't hear what DA said just before but TA responded with: "You can't even spell the word." That sent DA into a tirade even more than what he was in.

if DA were smart he'd just keep his mouth shut and do what he has to do if they do "fight", he looses his mind at the drop of a dime.
nasser=piece of shit

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2006, 06:47:39 AM »
Hope TA wins I can't stand DA

Dball

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2006, 06:52:48 AM »
the word a day calendar is really paying off...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2006, 06:58:04 AM »
I did dumb it down dramatically.  I think Dave Palumbo is pretty smart.  The others, I am not so sure about.
hahahaha, all three of them are a joke, the funniest thing is the whole "muscle mob" gimmick the only one of them with any muscle is Palumbo and even he looks like an alien, then they play the Sopranos theme song to somehow try to sound intimidating, hahahahaha, what a bunch of clowns, the funniest thing of all is Romano trying to come off as a badass when he's 182lbs. with raccoon eyes looking like he hasn't slept or had a decent meal in a week.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2006, 07:04:50 AM »
hahahaha, all three of them are a joke, the funniest thing is the whole "muscle mob" gimmick the only one of them with any muscle is Palumbo and even he looks like an alien, then they play the Sopranos theme song to somehow try to sound intimidating, hahahahaha, what a bunch of clowns, the funniest thing of all is Romano trying to come off as a badass when he's 182lbs. with raccoon eyes looking like he hasn't slept or had a decent meal in a week.

Epic truthfullness....
K

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2006, 07:12:10 AM »
don't confuse a big vocabulary with intelligence. it's pretty easy to mask a 25 cent intellect with a lot of two-dollar words.  ;)

It's not very difficult to see through that kind of thing, since in most cases the two-dollar words are used incorrectly.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Heckler

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2006, 08:34:14 AM »

hahaha right as always Squadfather

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
DA is going to be at the Arnold.....I cant wait for this.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2006, 09:05:18 AM »

LMAO!!!

I haven't heard the show......."muscle mob", oh brother! hahahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »
Well, we at least know where YOU came from, "magoo" (if that is even your real name)  ::)

;D

I would bet Mr Magoo isn't his real name ::)

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Re: MD NO BULL RADIO 12/11, Monday 7pm EST with STAN MCQUAY - Comments on the s
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2006, 09:31:15 AM »
Hey Bullshit Radio I won't listen to one episode ever.  So, what is on for the next lame ass episode?  I saw another thread where two people were arguing over avatars, that sounds like a definite show topic............... ;)
Truly STOP WHINING

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2006, 09:43:38 AM »
amazing, yet another account that comes out of nowhere and defends adonis. where do you guys keep coming from?

from off thier knees at the foot of adonis' bed ::) ::) ::)these guys want adams cock so bad they can hardly contain themselves.  "wow...maybe if I post just like him and run to his defense at every chance maybe he'll let me rim him this weekend"  bunch of internet nutguzzlers.
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2006, 09:54:51 AM »
It seemed to me that Derek Anthony was like "let's do this guy" and Adonis responded with his usual psuedo-intellectual garbage.

he basically pussied out.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »

I smell a train wreck about to happen.

The Heckler

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2006, 09:56:31 AM »
from off thier knees at the foot of adonis' bed ::) ::) ::)these guys want adams cock so bad they can hardly contain themselves.  "wow...maybe if I post just like him and run to his defense at every chance maybe he'll let me rim him this weekend"  bunch of internet nutguzzlers.

If I were a mean person, I would remind you of a personal tragedy that you keep using as an excuse for not lifting weights.  But I'm not a mean person, so I will not say a word about that.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2006, 09:59:03 AM »
It seemed to me that Derek Anthony was like "let's do this f**cker" and Adonis responded with his usual psuedo-intellectual garbage.

I couldn't listen to it yesturday....did TA back out?  What were his reasons?

If I were a mean person, I would remind you of a personal tragedy that you keep using as an excuse for not lifting weights.  But I'm not a mean person, so I will not say a word about that.

actually I've been lifting for a few months now.  What I said was that taking care of my son took precedence over my training and that put me back about 2 years total. 

funny...you seem to know almost everything about me...I have not mentioned my son in months and had no intention of mentioning him on this site again but since you're stalking me I figured I'd clear that up.

I was in the hospital for 3 days in august, you wanna rag me for that too?
nasser=piece of shit

The Heckler

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »
It seemed to me that Derek Anthony was like "let's do this f**cker" and Adonis responded with his usual psuedo-intellectual garbage.

Adonis did not pussy out.  He tried to maintain an air of civility while all derek anthony could do was spew obscenities, thus showing what an inbred, low class piece of gay for pay homo trash he really is.  Derek owned himself by just opening his mouth.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2006, 10:05:18 AM »
This observation is a truism and holds special relevance for more than a few Gb'ers.

/ps. illiteracy refers to the written word, which i don't was covered on said radio broadcast, unless we are referring to TA's cheat sheets  :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2006, 10:07:36 AM »
You mean to tell me that even the lawyer was smart enough to tell Adonis he was using a word incorrectly and didn't?  A law degree means hard work not necessarily intelligence and we know the other clowns are a bunch of idiots from New York.
Squishy face retard

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2006, 10:08:46 AM »
sure why not?

Did your sphincter get ripped from a steamy fisting session with your gay lover?

nope you must be thinking of your weekend plans with adonis, man dude.  You've got what 50 posts and your already a lapdog, how impressive.  You must be so proud, you came on here and stole everyone else's gimmick...to bad your not even good at it.  Man, I was thinking of removing my little sheep stuff from under my avatar but you fit the mold so well I'm just gonna leave it.  You're a walking, talking posting example of how to be a complete stooge and a guy at the same time.  You just can't wait for that weekend rimming with TA can ya?  But wait, you haven't earned it yet..you gotta keep on copying his everymove and posting almost exactly like sarcasm and maybe he'll let you make love to him....first class grade A homo.

I had diverticulitus-probably spelled wrong, which put my training back a ways.

Adonis did not pussy out.  He tried to maintain an air of civility while all derek anthony could do was spew obscenities, thus showing what an inbred, low class piece of gay for pay homo trash he really is.  Derek owned himself by just opening his mouth.

good dog.  Now go get TA's slippers and evening papere or he'll spank your nose.
nasser=piece of shit