Author Topic: Who's going to win the '07 Olympia  (Read 7953 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Who's going to win the '07 Olympia
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2006, 04:44:21 AM »
They did this year. It seems guts/blockiness aren't an issue at the Olympia aslong as the bodyparts themselves are huge and ripped.

Ruhl's a great mass monster, but he doesn't deserve to beat Jay.
it would be tough for ruhl to beat jay but ruhl can easily make it in the top 5 next year.thats for sure
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2006, 04:46:22 AM »
nycbull
Getbig III

Re: Jay's Win at the O...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 05:11:55 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he is a good winner, hard working, stays out of the party scene. Monogomous. Clean cut image.
Gotta be better than before. But it seems to me not many people are happy about it, including the magazines. Any guess as to why?

nycbull
Getbig III

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 05:27:57 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: MikeThaMachine on December 12, 2006, 05:18:00 PM
Cause it was a bodybuilding contest not Ms. Teenage U.S.A.

yea your kidding but there some truth to that, it should be more like a pageant. Their character and how they conduct themselves off the stage should be taken into account as well, thats the MR. part in Mr. Olympia.. How to judge that Im not sure. Maybe an interview type thing. Hell they already have the bathing suit part. And Chick carrys the evening wear part with his discount silk Italian shirts.

nycbull
Getbig III

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 08:10:35 AM » Quote 

Quote from: MikeThaMachine on December 12, 2006, 05:31:20 PM
Stupidiest comment of the week maybe even month easy

nope dont agree. Very good comment, I am sure TA would agree with me and he is the smartest dude here.

ROFL. Manion: 'And if you were Mr. Olympia, what would you do with your newfound powers?'
Ronnie: 'World peace?'

;D

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2006, 04:47:02 AM »
get this fact in your head..RONNIE WON'T WIN NEXT YEAR..PERIOD

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHAT A RETARD BLAH BLAH BLAH

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2006, 04:48:59 AM »
I would def rather have Ruhl then Cutler, at-least Ruhl has balance from left to right.
jay will win next year..coleman is gonna place out of the top 5..ruhl will make it in the top 5.the battle for second place is gonna be between phil heath and victor martinez.melvin will place in the top 5 and so as dexter jackson..gustavo will also place out of the top 6..need i say more

NOTE:JAY CUTLER HATERS FUCK OFF...JAY IS THE REAL KING
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2006, 04:51:08 AM »

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHAT A RETARD BLAH BLAH BLAH
do you think this train wreck could improve himself next year...never
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2006, 04:51:54 AM »
do you think this train wreck could improve himself next year...never

BLAHJ BLAH BLAH THE MORE U TYPE THE MORE RETARDED U SOUND BLAH BLAH BLAH

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2006, 04:53:45 AM »
nope dont agree. Very good comment, I am sure TA would agree with me and he is the smartest dude here.

If so, it would have to be changed from Bodybuilding to another name. You can also bet the physiques would probably look different than they do now (as some of the focus shifts from training) and you'd get a hell of alot of guys campaigning for you to "Vote them Mr. Olympia!" It'd be like an election. Might be more entertaining if video shots were played during the show, but it's not that boring for me to look at a show as it is.

If Weider and associates really wanted the dosh, they'd enforce a standard of physique that the average BBing fan would aspire to achieve, which would be Ronnie Rockel, but then the freakshow side gets taken out, so you lose those fans and I'm sure alot of us. I think we should just keep going as it is, and things will turn full circle soon enough.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2006, 04:54:42 AM »
jay will win next year..coleman is gonna place out of the top 5..ruhl will make it in the top 5.the battle for second place is gonna be between phil heath and victor martinez.melvin will place in the top 5 and so as dexter jackson..gustavo will also place out of the top 6..need i say more

NOTE:JAY CUTLER HATERS f**k OFF...JAY IS THE REAL KING

I heard the U.S. army has employed Jay in a counter terrorist group to talk the terrorist to death by putting them into a deep sleep which they never wake from, true story...
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2006, 04:55:30 AM »

BLAHJ BLAH BLAH THE MORE U TYPE THE MORE RETARDED U SOUND BLAH BLAH BLAH
i know man truth hurts..so keep typing your blah blah blah..thats all you can say..so keep typing
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2006, 04:58:03 AM »
I heard the U.S. army has employed Jay in a counter terrorist group to talk the terrorist to death by putting them into a deep sleep which they never wake from, true story...
i heard that this post makes you sound the most retarded guy on getbig..true story
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2006, 05:05:14 AM »
i heard that this post makes you sound the most retarded guy on getbig..true story

Do I get a prize for that ;D
I

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 05:09:01 AM »
i know man truth hurts..so keep typing your blah blah blah..thats all you can say..so keep typing

hahahahaha says you? says you who can't think of one intelligent argument to justify your claims, says you who an insult is the first thing to come out of your mouth followed frequently by 'blah blah'?

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHAT A FUCKING RETARD SEND UR MOM TO MY HOUSE ILL SHOW HER A GOOD TIME BLAH BLAH BLAH

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2006, 07:15:11 AM »
Ronnie Rockel.

The IFBB will change it's judging criteria and realize there's more money in aiming at chicks and not muclebear worshipping homos.
They let Ronnie Rockel win for the next 14 years.

Ronnie Rockel then becomes the new Arnold Schwarzenegger and becomes governor of Arkansas.  8)

If there wasn't so much politics involved in the sport, Rockel would be a superstar. That guy always looks great.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2006, 07:19:22 AM »
I won't be as audacious to say he'll run away with #1 (see the Ruhl comments - oh brother).

But my boy Mustafa will be placing top 5 this year!

;D

Pigs arse!

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2006, 07:23:09 AM »
I doubt that Ronnie will compete at the 07 Olympia.  He says he will, but I bet he will pull out later in the year.  I believe he is doing all this guest posing and another big year of BSN for the money.  Face it, he can make a lot more money before he officially retires.  Don't get me wrong, I think Ronnie is the best ever and could win again, but he simply won't bother.  The injuries cost him the vicotry and will be very difficult to overcome...Just my thoughts.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2006, 07:36:18 AM »
If there wasn't so much politics involved in the sport, Rockel would be a superstar. That guy always looks great.
ronnie rockel is too small to be considered as top mr olympia contender..hope this helps
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 07:41:16 AM »
I think Victor could take it if he nails it.

Ronnie Rockel may not become mr O but the judges better see him in the top ten this yr!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 09:13:22 AM »
Please don't say Vince G. lol.

I predict Jay will three-peat before he retires.

My thoughts even before I read your post.  3 O's than never to be herd from again.  He seems like a guy who shuns the spotlight like Yates.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2006, 09:27:08 AM »
ronnie rockel is too small to be considered as top mr olympia contender..hope this helps

height for the most part should never enter the picture when judging a bb show.  Rockel can match up with almost anybody in the top 10 bodypart for bodypart...just cause he's a few inches shorter shouldn't hamper his placing.  If that was the case Gunter or Toney Freeman or any tall guy would win every show....it's not like ronnie is as short as flavio-who was awsome by the way.
nasser=piece of shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2006, 09:32:51 AM »
Another great pic. Top 5 at least!

;D
quads have no cuts..upper body looks really soft..i don't think so he will be able to crack the top 15..top 5 yeah right in your dreams..i bet you have wet dreams thinking of mustafa
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2006, 09:36:21 AM »
Another great pic. Top 5 at least!

;D

not to be a dick but if it hasn't happened yet for Mo I don't think it's ever gonna happen for him....I think his window of opp. is closing on him.
nasser=piece of shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2006, 09:37:13 AM »
height for the most part should never enter the picture when judging a bb show.  Rockel can match up with almost anybody in the top 10 bodypart for bodypart...just cause he's a few inches shorter shouldn't hamper his placing.  If that was the case Gunter or Toney Freeman or any tall guy would win every show....it's not like ronnie is as short as flavio-who was awsome by the way.
its been awhile since a guy that short ever won a mr olympia..sammir won at 5.7..i don't think so rockel could hang with the big guys..he can make it in the top 10 but not top 5..no way
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2006, 09:41:21 AM »
its been awhile since a guy that short ever won a mr olympia..sammir won at 5.7..i don't think so rockel could hang with the big guys..he can make it in the top 10 but not top 5..no way

we'll see, it's up to the judges, what criteria does he not meet besides being a few inches shorter?  he should crush ruhl in the symmetry round....musclularity..I don't even know what that  means anymore...posing, I'd give it to rockel so he coudl technically beat him but who knows?
nasser=piece of shit

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2006, 09:44:18 AM »
I agree that Mustafa is very impressive but he never is in great condition.  Thats his achillies heel.  Also, his quads are huge but don't have a lot of separation and are not pleasing to the eye...kind of look stuffed.  Not sure how he walks around with those leg trunks.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2006, 09:46:50 AM »

NOTE:JAY CUTLER HATERS f**k OFF...JAY IS THE REAL KING
can u please shut the fuck up about this?  >:(
follow the arrows