Author Topic: DALIP SINGH:the indian samson  (Read 34109 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: DALIP SINGH:the indian samson
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2006, 08:44:36 PM »
I heard that some wrestlers suck each other off under the ring.
yes this is true!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2006, 12:13:52 AM »
this is a discussion board (I know it's just a place that you feel comfortable insulting people, but to me it's a discussion board).  If I can bring my experience to the discussion to validate my post then I, and others, do that.  In THIS case I simply said that I have stood next to and worked with wrestlers, including undertaker, and that d.s. is at least 7 feet.  You doubt that is true.  Will you stop posting and apologize and admit that the "squad" are made up of pathetic wanna be's if I prove that to be true?  If not then case closed.

I used to do business with Kane (Glenn Jacobs) on a regular basis.  The WWE lists him at 6'10" or some insane number like that.  He's 6'6" at the MOST in person.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2006, 07:36:08 AM »
showstoppa, unless you post a pic of you that resmebles a bodybuilder--than you can't say that he had a meltdown--I challenge you "showstoppa to learn a new word than "meltdown", come on now use that little brain of your, im sure you know at least two words.

Great, legbreaker has a boyfriend.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2006, 08:07:05 AM »
hahahaha, ok "buffbodz" ::) if you believe that i've got some oceanfront property in Kansas to tell you about, let me ask you a question, do you think his arms look 23 inches around in that picture of him in the pink shirt?

See squidfucker,  I could relay care less how big a mans arms are, unlike you.  All I see is one real big dude with really big arms.  19 or 23 who cares but you.  You're starting to make less and less sense, if that's possible.  I'm done with you.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2006, 08:10:25 AM »
See squidfucker,  I could relay care less how big a mans arms are, unlike you.  All I see is one real big dude with really big arms.  19 or 23 who cares but you.  You're starting to make less and less sense, if that's possible.  I'm done with you.
hahahaha, if you were done with me you wouldn't even have responded to that post, i'm in your head now.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2006, 08:15:00 AM »

So you don't think there is a difference between 19 or 23 inch arms?  :-\  doesn't that kinda defeat the whole purpose of bodybuilding?  Cause if it's all the same, then why bother?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2006, 03:48:02 PM »
Great, legbreaker has a boyfriend.

AAHAHAHA!!!  Ole "legbreaker".....cut off this sauce monkey's gear supply and he'd sit shriveled and alone in his one bedroom apartment for the next 15 years.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2006, 03:49:11 PM »
AAHAHAHA!!!  Ole "legbreaker".....cut off this sauce monkey's gear supply and he'd sit shriveled and alone in his one bedroom apartment for the next 15 years.
nah MOS, he'd always have his many boyfriends.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2006, 03:50:26 PM »
nah MOS, he'd always have his many boyfriends.

AAAAHAHAH!!!  I stand corrected!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2006, 03:51:55 PM »
AAAAHAHAH!!!  I stand corrected!
hahahahaaha, we better watch out MOS, "legbreaker" is a pro wrestling fluffer, he might get mad at us, aren't you terrified? ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2006, 03:54:11 PM »
hahahahaaha, we better watch out MOS, "legbreaker" is a pro wrestling fluffer, he might get mad at us, aren't you terrified? ::)

AAHAHAHAAH!!!  He's probably busy tearing the ass outta his Santa pants for the Annual YMCA Christmas Ball.