Author Topic: Who is Afriad of Islam?  (Read 10129 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Who is Afriad of Islam?
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 11:17:12 AM »
Well I think you're wrong. Mostly so in your last paragraph.
NO, YOU'RE WRONG!

I win.

His character of beheading ~600 Jewish men? And any boys with pubes? ???

You're denying he had sex with Aisha when she was even tho the most respected islamic doctrines say this is true? ???

There's much you do not know of muhammad.
Don't really know much about the execution incident but I thought it was because the jews broke a peace treaty with the muslims and conspired with the pagans.

It jsut doesn't make sense that he would do such a thing without good reason considering he forgave the pagans upon hsi conquest of Makkah. The same man who never cursed those who cursed him, threw garbage at him, nearly beat him to death, and more horrendous things of the sort. It JUST DOESNT CORRESPOND.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 11:23:23 AM »
NO, YOU'RE WRONG!

I win.
Don't really know much about the execution incident but I thought it was because the jews broke a peace treaty with the muslims and conspired with the pagans.

It jsut doesn't make sense that he would do such a thing without good reason considering he forgave the pagans upon hsi conquest of Makkah. The same man who never cursed those who cursed him, threw garbage at him, nearly beat him to death, and more horrendous things of the sort. It JUST DOESNT CORRESPOND.

No I'm not wrong.

That's a comically perverted view of muhammad you have. Only been researching pro-muslim sources on muhammad I see.

What justifies beheading 600+ men, molesting a young girl and supressing them?

Now go and research some assclown.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 11:31:09 AM »
No I'm not wrong.

That's a comically perverted view of muhammad you have. Only been researching pro-muslim sources on muhammad I see.
Now my opinion of you:

That's a dangerously perverted view of Muhammad you have there Mr. "Atheist". Only been researching anti-muslim sources on Muhammad I see.

Now go and research some assclown.
You didnt provide any countrer points to what I said in my post. Perhaps you are the one who really is unaware of the true character of the Prophet. Your opinion is not only wrong, but it is unethical and immoral in the way you propagate your ignorance. Lies, all lies.
follow the arrows

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »

8 cans of Stella?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »
Ok brother, research how muhammad dealt with the Banu Qurayzah tribe.

A treaty was broken. But fortunately and conveniently Gabriel give muhammad a message of going to them.

Muhammad was filled with hate upon arrival, the Qurayzah tried to soften him by saying "you are not a barbarous person". Oh how wrong could they be?

The treaty was to accept muhammad as the final prophet of god, and islam as gods religion. Along with others which they declined, but under rule of the muslims.

Muhammad himself actively participated in the murder of hundreds of men. The women and children taken captive.

Would you also say, a man and a boy can be separated by not having, or having pubic hair?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 11:49:52 AM »
Ok brother, research how muhammad dealt with the Banu Qurayzah tribe.

A treaty was broken. But fortunately and conveniently Gabriel give muhammad a message of going to them.

Muhammad was filled with hate upon arrival, the Qurayzah tried to soften him by saying "you are not a barbarous person". Oh how wrong could they be?
Ok I wil research it. In the case that jews were conspiring to fight against the muslims, I don't really see how the punishment was exaggerated. Muslims have a right to survive too, penis puffer.

The treaty was to accept muhammad as the final prophet of god, and islam as gods religion. Along with others which they declined, but under rule of the muslims.
hehe, yes that's exactly how it went down. That's the condition under which the transgressor is pardoned. I say thats not a bad deal considering the transgressors guilt.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »
Ok right ::)

A prophet of God is also a murderer?

You also believe a good judgement of a human male to determine if he is a man is if he has pubes or not? Because this is muhammads judgement. Is your judgement above that of muhammad?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 11:56:50 AM »
Ok right ::)

A prophet of God is also a murderer?

You also believe a good judgement of a human male to determine if he is a man is if he has pubes or not? Because this is muhammads judgement. Is your judgement above that of muhammad?
A prophet of God is just in his actions. By your definition, US law is murderous in that it allows death sentences. So no, so far I don't see him as a murderer.

I can't really respond to the second part since I don't even know if that is true. But what other ways would allow you to judge age/maturity back in the day?
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »
A prophet of God is just in his actions. By your definition, US law is murderous in that it allows death sentences. So no, so far I don't see him as a murderer.

I can't really respond to the second part since I don't even know if that is true. But what other ways would allow you to judge age/maturity back in the day?

Hahaha you're a comical in-denial zombie!

Back in the day? What are you talking about brother? allah is all knowing! Infallible! All powerful!

allah gave muhammad messages about fucking household problems with aisha for fucks sake. Why didn't the all knowing allah give muhammad some just guidlines?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 01:28:16 PM »
Hahaha you're a comical in-denial zombie!

Back in the day? What are you talking about brother? allah is all knowing! Infallible! All powerful!

allah gave muhammad messages about fucking household problems with aisha for fucks sake. Why didn't the all knowing allah give muhammad some just guidlines?
You're the one in denial about Muhammed's good character (or the good side of his character at least). you choose to portray him completely in a negative light. Hence, your motives, reasoning, and objectivity is suspect.
What woulda been more "just" given the circumstances and methods available? Still I think the story should be researched more. I'll try to look into it more.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 01:48:24 PM »
I read through Karen Armstrongs account of the incident, and she seemed pretty convincing in making the point that it was needed in order for muslim survival.

http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/karen_arm/qurayzah.html
follow the arrows

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 02:28:36 PM »
Nobody has answered the question yet.

Who the hell is this guy "Afriad of Islam"??

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »
Nobody has answered the question yet.

Who the hell is this guy "Afriad of Islam"??

its a secret and we r not telling..
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 02:36:51 PM »

its a secret and we r not telling..

Tell me, i want to know who this guy is.

Maybe someone like Lawrence of Arabia or Manfred von Richthofen.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 02:39:53 PM »
Tell me, i want to know who this guy is.

Maybe someone like Lawrence of Arabia or Manfred von Richthofen.

hey man i tried finding his picture..i googled "really really really white guy" and nothing popped up..

sorry mang..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
I read through Karen Armstrongs account of the incident, and she seemed pretty convincing in making the point that it was needed in order for muslim survival.

http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/karen_arm/qurayzah.html

Karen Armstrong?

Are you fucking joking me you idiot? She's the biggest islamic apologist ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

Why not research the FACTS instead of someones (a islamic apologist) OPINION on the matter?

Seriously Haider, I thought you was intelligent, now I just think your a fucking straight up bad person. A man who can't even question his own beliefs which were forced upon him... you're a coward.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 02:54:16 PM »
Karen Armstrong?

Are you fucking joking me you idiot? She's the biggest islamic apologist ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

Why not research the FACTS instead of someones (a islamic apologist) OPINION on the matter?

Seriously Haider, I thought you was intelligent, now I just think your a fucking straight up bad person. A man who can't even question his own beliefs which were forced upon him... you're a coward.
hehe. did you even read what she said? What qualifies a person as an apologist vs an objective person? What in your vast knowledge of the religion of Islam posesses you to say this? what would her motives be to be an apologist for a religion she doesn't even adhere to?

Your arguments are just plain sucking here. Actually, there isn't much to your replies at all except childish insults and ad hominem attacks. And now you have the audacity to judge my intelligence? and my character?! Are you mad? I'm jsut plain dissappointed in the way you're attacking me here. I wont insult you back, and will try to avoid making comparison between our individual characters, but dude I'm not the one going out of his way to insult a man born 1400 yrs ago, or making judgements about another person I don't even know.

The fact that I'm even responding to your psots after the barrage of bullshit coming my way says enough for my objectivity.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »
She's an apologist and using her as "evidence" is unacceptable.

This is a none-issue here. You know full well K. Armstrong writes favourably for islam.

Find some other evidence. Whats the problem here?

What's wrong with the FACTUALLY correct Wikipedia entry?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Banu+Qurayz

Lotsa research for yah!

Ad hominem ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 03:22:14 PM »
She's an apologist and using her as "evidence" is unacceptable.

This is a none-issue here. You know full well K. Armstrong writes favourably for islam.

Find some other evidence. Whats the problem here?

What's wrong with the FACTUALLY correct Wikipedia entry?
oh brother  ::)
The difference between a person who says something positive about a religion vs someone who says something entirely negative is that in the latter case, it is indeed the case msot of the time that an agenda is being pushed. I don't see what Karen Armstrong gains from writing postiive things about Muhammed. And she isn't the only western scholar who speaks positively abt the Prophet and muslims.

I read the wikipedia entry you provided for us and indeed there was nothing that refutes what Karen says. It is clear that banu qurayzah broke a treaty and got what was coming to them. I don't see you criticising the jewish tribes for breaking the treaty, now do I?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Banu+Qurayz

Lotsa research for yah!

Ad hominem ::)
yes, ad hominem. what logic is there in saying that Karen Armstrong isnt credible only because she has a positive view of the prophet? Can't I turn the argument back on you?

I'll check out the link you posted above as well.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 03:30:26 PM »
She's a known islamic apologist. Research Karen Armstrong herself.

The point is you can never accept negative evidence against your prophet no matter how strong it is. And I guess by doing this you're just doing your duty as a muzzy.

You think breaking a treaty deserves the death of all the men of the tribe (any with pubes, could be as young as 14) and the capture of the women and children?

For an enlightened man, muhammad wasn't very enlightened. He was very sadastic and satanic.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 03:36:34 PM »
She's a known islamic apologist. Research Karen Armstrong herself.

The point is you can never accept negative evidence against your prophet no matter how strong it is. And I guess by doing this you're just doing your duty as a muzzy.

You think breaking a treaty deserves the death of all the men of the tribe (any with pubes, could be as young as 14) and the capture of the women and children?

For an enlightened man, muhammad wasn't very enlightened. He was very sadastic and satanic.
And you wont mention along side your bullshit incidents where Muhammed was forgiving and peaceful. Only negative things, it kills you to see anything positive about the Prophet. And you tell me that it is my faith that is not allowing me to see your version of the "truth".

Let me tell you this: If infact it was the case that I was blined by my faith, it isn't half as bad as an outsider, who WASN'T born into Islam, to hold a view so negative so religiously as to blind him. Don't ever try to call me a coward again, when in fact you refuse to even read a few verses out of the Qur'an as to understand it within context.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 03:41:30 PM »

I wasn't there so I don't know. But keeping in mind his actions and his treatment of other tribes, I find it highly doubtful that he would deem such an action necessary if it truly wasn't. He wasn't superhuman, and if I am to admit that he could make a mistake, I will also have to say that Qurayzah were EXPECTED to be treated in such a way for their actions. There is no doubting that any other tribe would have given them harsher treatment.

You call the prophet sadistic and satanic when infact you have called for the killing of billions of muslims on this board many times. You have even went as far as personally telling me to hang myself for my beliefs, more than once. So, really, you have no moral high ground and neither do you have the knowlege to properly assess the prophet.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 03:49:02 PM »
Who says I haven't got anything good to say about him?

It's not in my best interest to facilitate the growth of islam, it's shown the fruits of its labour around the world. What are the benefits of islam? Show me a free nation under islam.

You do realise that many of the good things muhammad said was at a time when muslims had no power. He had to say these things.

As the islamic influence spread across the arabic peninsula prophecies became more and more extreme and violent.

There is a section in the koran where "allah" states that earlier writings may be supersceded by later ones. This unfortunately for many of your arguments nullifies a lot of the koran. Many "good" things are supersceded by much more extreme.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »
Who says I haven't got anything good to say about him?

It's not in my best interest to facilitate the growth of islam, it's shown the fruits of its labour around the world. What are the benefits of islam? Show me a free nation under islam.
Because you NEVER have said anything positive about him or Islam. I'm not knowledgeable in history so I dont exactly know why most muslim countries aren't doing that well (malaysia to my knowledge has a good economy, indonaesia doesn't seem to be doing too bad either). But it is clear that corrupt leadership has mostly to do with that, and to blame a religion that is strictly opposed to that just seems stupid to me. And you also seem to not acknowledge how much better Arabia was doing after the arrival and establishment of Islam- look at anything... knowledge, wealth, women's rights, justice, etc. These things, as opposed to your hogwash abt the state of muslim countries today, WAS a direct consequence of the arrival of Islam. :)

You do realise that many of the good things muhammad said was at a time when muslims had no power. He had to say these things.

As the islamic influence spread across the arabic peninsula prophecies became more and more extreme and violent.

There is a section in the koran where "allah" states that earlier writings may be supersceded by later ones. This unfortunately for many of your arguments nullifies a lot of the koran. Many "good" things are supersceded by much more extreme.
Whatever, you're talking out of your ass now. You can't support any of this, since... well, you really have no real knowledge of the religion. This really shows for your credibility man. What are you tryung to prove here? Why do you have convictions about something you have very little knowledge about? It seems very strange to me, it's almsot as if you're scared of something.....ah, I cant believe it comes as I write this but ISLAMOPHOBIA stirkes again! ;)
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 04:59:23 AM »
Ok haider ::)

Ask your pops:

"Daddy, does Allah make the statement along the lines of: if I give you a similar prophecy, it supercedes the earlier one"

Also, do your research, muhammad did indeed get more violent with his convenient prophecies as his power increased. Check it out... read the koran in the order it should be.

You just say I'm talking out of my arse but can't refute these points.

Indonesia might have money, the Nazi's had a great war machine economy, there are MANY things wrong with Indonesia that relate directly to the koran.
الاسلام هو شيطانية