Author Topic: What rec' drugs have you done?  (Read 12821 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: What rec' drugs have you done?
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2006, 08:05:41 AM »
Back in high school i did X, acid, candy flipped a few times, shrooms, meth, coke and lots of pills(valium, vics, soma, xanax).

Today i might smoke a doobie once a month or so with some old friends...then i go eat everything in sight and sleep for 10 hours.

i drink a few times a year...never got much out of drinking.

8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2006, 08:07:47 AM »
Back in high school i did X, acid, candy flipped a few times, shrooms, meth, coke and lots of pills(valium, vics, soma, xanax).

Today i might smoke a doobie once a month or so with some old friends...then i go eat everything in sight and sleep for 10 hours.

i drink a few times a year...never got much out of drinking.

8)

What is candy flipped?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2006, 08:08:12 AM »
A little alcohol and a little tobacco.....the harder stuff I've never used.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2006, 08:11:28 AM »

What is candy flipped?

X and LSD at the same time...makes you see some weird shit and love everything.

Crazy shit!

8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2006, 08:11:54 AM »
A little alcohol and a little tobacco.....the harder stuff I've never used.

Me either.I have drank and thats all...never even smoked a cigarette.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2006, 08:21:10 AM »

Me either.I have drank and thats all...never even smoked a cigarette.

I have no problem if people wanna use.....to each their own......I've never been into party drugs, illegal drugs and all that.    Me, it's a couple beers once in awhile, but I'm not much of a drinker at all.  I do admit that I enjoy a good cigar or a freshly rolled smoke once in awhile.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2006, 08:31:44 AM »
I have no problem if people wanna use.....to each their own......I've never been into party drugs, illegal drugs and all that.    Me, it's a couple beers once in awhile, but I'm not much of a drinker at all.  I do admit that I enjoy a good cigar or a freshly rolled smoke once in awhile.

man of steel turns out to be a big pussy hahahahaha. i wonder what kind of cigar hahahahahahaha
(original wasnt it?)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2006, 08:34:50 AM »

HAHAHA it's funny you should mention the freshly rolled smoke.There is a guy at work who rolls his own cigs and just the other day I was "Nobody rolls their own!!" haha shows what I know.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2006, 08:36:01 AM »
hahahaha  ::)   hahahahahahah a  ::)

getbiggerization

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2006, 08:39:55 AM »
hahahaha  ::)   hahahahahahah a  ::)

getbiggerization

bombed

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2006, 08:56:58 AM »
buhuuhuh... ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2006, 09:06:05 AM »
buhuuhuh... ;D

:)  I would like to add that Bush is an idiot.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2006, 09:09:38 AM »
man of steel turns out to be a big pussy hahahahaha. i wonder what kind of cigar hahahahahahaha
(original wasnt it?)

This comin from a 20-something kid named "slaveboy".

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2006, 09:11:58 AM »
do people abuse/snort 50mg ultrams????
???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
hahahahaha, "slaveboy" says big pusssy like it takes a real tough guy to be a skinny 120lb. heroin addicted fagggot who couldn't bench press the empty bar hanging out on the street giving blowjobs to get his next fix.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2006, 09:16:42 AM »
hahahahaha, "slaveboy" says big pusssy like it takes a real tough guy to be a skinny 120lb. heroin addicted fagggot who couldn't bench press the empty bar hanging out on the street giving blowjobs to get his next fix.

AHAHAAHAH!!!   This is exactly what I thought, but I figured if destroyed him on the spot he'd never have a chance to clean up......oh well, fuck him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2006, 09:19:01 AM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!   This is exactly what I thought, but I figured if destroyed him on the spot he'd never have a chance to clean up......oh well, f**k him.
as a matter of fact after i finish my shoulder and triceps workout and have a big meal i'm going to find myself a little 115lb. drug addict and wipe the fuccking street with him, i love picking on toothpicks.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2006, 09:23:49 AM »
as a matter of fact after i finish my shoulder and triceps workout and have a big meal i'm going to find myself a little 115lb. drug addict and wipe the fuccking street with him, i love picking on toothpicks.

AAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!   Classic!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2006, 10:21:49 AM »

I'm sure you'd much prefer that than try to go out and get some pussy. Oh wait! You'll try to fuck the toothpick! hahahahaha

homo!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2006, 02:20:43 PM »

lol slaveboy is corny for sure..but man of steel...lol talk about delusional nickname...i think you need to put down the comic books..they wont teach you tehhhhh alphabet backwards

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2006, 02:26:30 PM »

thats all you can bring to the table, mr eggnog..i bet your the type of person that carries a small plastic zipper bag taped to your 11 inch left calf under your pants ..with the zipper bag full of cum from your dads old boyfriends (sarcasm rectum was used as storage place) ..then you mix that with eggnog that you vomit up after one of your legendary workouts.   ;)

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »
Drugs aren't for everyone. I happen to respond very well to pot. Because it takes my mind off of routine anxieties I'm able to focus my thoughts on random shit and find new and innovative solutions to different problems. I've had a lot of life changing highs. I think it stimulates the genius in me.

Acid and shrooms are two drugs I've recently become fascinated with. I've read Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception and was positively enthralled! I havn't done acid, but tried shrooms once and had a bad trip due to the fact that I was unprepared for what I was in for. I was totally not expecting such powerful effects! I've decided, however, that once I'm ready I'll take it again under the right conditions and truly experience the full effect of the drug. I expect that will be one of the most significant experiences of my life.

Alcohol is the only drug I can take at a party. It's a social lubricant, of course, so I'm able to enjoy myself. I'm usually unable to deal with strangers while I'm high on pot  for a long amount of time. That's when I get paranoid.
    well said figgs

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2006, 04:44:04 PM »
can anyome explain how or what snorting  ultram does to u?  50mg  my buddy is begging me to fill my rx from my oral surgery......gotta be terrible for you but money talks....just wanna be sire it won't hurt him

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2006, 05:33:57 PM »
can anyome explain how or what snorting  ultram does to u?  50mg  my buddy is begging me to fill my rx from my oral surgery......gotta be terrible for you but money talks....just wanna be sire it won't hurt him

ultram is a non narcotic. It does shit as far as getting you high. It is a mild pain reliever.
E

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2006, 08:07:30 PM »
???

I have snorted many ultram/tramadol in my day...It's Ok...Just don't snort more than 4 (50) mg pills...It gives to much CNS stimulation...And don't mix ultram and cocaine and other downers...It may kill you..ODB died from mixing ultram and cocaine..