Author Topic: Steve Kuclo at 18  (Read 18239 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Steve Kuclo at 18
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2006, 03:17:42 PM »
i don't think this kid has it

E
E

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2006, 04:09:16 PM »
He looks good but lets not get carried away...Some say that he loves to lift...Well hell he doesn't have a family to take care of so what else is he going to do...

For any teenager who wants to go to the top, all i would tell them is to take a look at Shawn Ray's pictures when he was 18 and 19(and thats over 15 years ago)...And remember that SR didn't have what it takes to be #1....Although he came close...If you are a freak and can match up with the likes of a teenage SRay, then by all means go for it...But if you are light years away as Kuclo is for sure, then forget about messing up your whole body with silly amounts of hormones only to realize 15 years from now that you will never crack the top 15 at the national level...

I guess Dorian should have give up too...

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2006, 04:34:11 PM »
i don't think this kid has it

E

I beg to differ but hey its just my opinion....I think he is going as far as he wants to in the sport...but he has such a good head on his shoulders, I wouldnt be surprised if he became a firefighter, stopped competitive bbing, pursued some other goals, opened up businesses and succeeded at anything he put his mind to.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
that is at least jr national or jr usa type,leg's are big and have good shape and seperation,upper body is good,at least in that pic more delt med roundness,big arm's,i'm sure all out conditioned will show his true potential. he is young has time on his side.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2006, 07:45:31 PM »
he looks phenomenal in those pictures.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »
Kid looks great and trains hard!
just push some weight!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:29 PM »

kid is juiced to the max but will get a pro card because after looking at him for a min you notice the superior structure and symetric/proportional build and development in process,,he doesnt have anything special with wow factor about his physiqe BUT! at his height his physqe is complete and will be developed enough,,muscle mass wize..by 26-27 to get a pro card

the whole build as a wow factor not specific muscle group and this is big thing at this age.

pro card well before 30,, take to thebank

he is just about Gunters height...He has some serious growing to do...When you have people like Vinny G still trying to become a pro, this kids chances of becoming a pro (without the PDI's help) is stacked against him...He isn't even old enough to hit up a bar yet...Almost everyone gets caught up in that scene for some time...Maybe this kid won't but again the odds are stacked against him..And if he does, how many years will he lose?...Im certainly not going to put him in an olympia line up anytime soon...At his height, he will have to compete at the national level around 270 pounds plus(today) to not look small against the much shorter guys... But he is a good 6 years away from doing anything at the national level and that would bring him close to the year 2013...By that time, what will be the standard of a superheavy...My guess is he will have to be close/over 300 pounds at his height...going up agains guys that will be 5'8 to 5'9 in the 270 range

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2006, 07:59:06 PM »
Coleman called and wants his abs back....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2006, 07:59:54 PM »
Coleman called and wants his abs back....

Maybe he should ask for his waist too!
just push some weight!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »
dude's a freak.  He trains a few miles from where I live, maybe one day you'll see natural al and him and trooponin trainin together-who knows?

nobody wants to see your bologna tits nut riding some "nutritionist" chubby
$

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2006, 09:28:14 PM »

OK, but first he and trop should get to work on that training video!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2006, 09:29:57 PM »
OK, but first he and trop should get to work on that training video!

Same with Johnnie and Branch.  I guarantee both would be great sellers.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 09:35:04 PM »

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2006, 09:40:16 PM »

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2006, 10:02:52 PM »
Devon is either black himself or some idiot who has been brainwashed by the jewish mass media that blacks have "better genetics" than white men.

we dont print bullshit like that. 

;D
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2006, 10:30:03 PM »
It's true that it will take Steve longer since he is 6'0.  I think he can do it though.  Honestly, this kid sounds like a genius - I think he should pursue modelling or business or something where he could actually make more money.  He can still do bodybuilding as a hobby, but I don't think competing for peanuts is worth it and if anyone is smart enough to realize that it would be Steve.  This guy has a bright future.  Not to mention he can deadlift a good 200 pounds over my one rep max.  ;D

thats good to hear...Hopefully its just a faze and he won't go down that road to a controversal early death...

KTMckay

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2006, 01:24:42 AM »
monster 18 year old? juiced yet?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007, 12:52:44 PM »
It's true that it will take Steve longer since he is 6'0.  I think he can do it though.  Honestly, this kid sounds like a genius - I think he should pursue modelling or business or something where he could actually make more money.  He can still do bodybuilding as a hobby, but I don't think competing for peanuts is worth it and if anyone is smart enough to realize that it would be Steve.  This guy has a bright future.  Not to mention he can deadlift a good 200 pounds over my one rep max.  ;D

Are you and Steve dating?  Sounds like you are trying to stroke this kids ego! 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »
nobody wants to see your bologna tits nut riding some "nutritionist" chubby

you're still here?  Still stalking me too?  Wow, didn't know I got under your skin that much...go be fat on some other message board, adam posts more at the md board, I'm sure he needs someone to suck his dick over there, you fit the bill so well it might as well be you.

how's cop school going or did you drop out of that just like you did highschool?
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2007, 01:01:14 PM »
you're still here?  Still stalking me too?  Wow, didn't know I got under your skin that much...go be fat on some other message board, adam posts more at the md board, I'm sure he needs someone to suck his dick over there, you fit the bill so well it might as well be you.

how's cop school going or did you drop out of that just like you did highschool?

He sells computer parts on ebay now for massive profits.  ::)

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
monster 18 year old? juiced yet?

This kid has most definitely juiced!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2007, 01:32:01 PM »

i need a new graphics card, prefably a ati radeon 7000, can he hook me up?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »

with all that cash I wonder if he's still using food stamps and eating a steady diet of government cheese?  Maybe he can sell his "adonis motivational poster" for some massive "profit".  First class schmoe, homo right there.
nasser=piece of shit

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2007, 07:37:49 PM »
Wow! another steve kuclo thread that turned into nothing but bullshit. i've said it before and i'll say it again: steve doesn't NEED bodybuilding. it's not his "DREAM" to be a pro bodybuilder, competing for the Olympia. Steve bodybuilds the same reason most do. Because he LOVES it. If he decides to take bodybuilding as far as he can, then good for him. If he decides he doesn't want to take it as far as he can, good for him. He knows what he's doing and having someone like Trop as a best friend and advisor will only better him as a PERSON.

It kills me how the only way to belittle someone like Steve is to say: "dead by the time he's 30," "burnt out by 24." The volume of fortune tellers on here is amazing. Steve is damn good for being 21 years old. He's better than every single one of you will EVER be in your lifetime. The only way to justify the jealousy is to convince yourself that he's going to die young, have health problems or burn out and not accomplish anything. The truth is: he won't die young because of bodybuilding, he won't burn and he won't have any health problems because of bodybuilding. Swallow your pride, shut the fuck up and come to the realization that YOU don't have what it takes to be successful in bodybuilding. Obviously this isn't directed to everyone, but to the ignorant ones here that continue to make completely assanine comments.

That my friends is a meltdown. ;D

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2007, 08:55:19 PM »

Very interesting. I'm 18 as well and am very similar to Steve in size.

LOLLLLL