Author Topic: USA will burn now..  (Read 15414 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: USA will burn now..
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 02:04:51 PM »
Never ever mess with Russians, a tip, and stay fed/fooled by the media mtv hollywood whatever. Life will teach.

Khrusev, anybody? Russia has a long way to go, but they may surpass the US.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 05:28:21 PM »
don't forget about china
Valhalla awaits.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2006, 02:50:50 AM »
i ain't a terrorist and i am not pro al qaida..i am just ANTI-AMERICAN

No, you are just a ignorant fuc*king child, plain waste of space.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »
Russia is debt-free now.

Putin is a smart and ruthless dude.

Every possible detractor just watched a dirty bomb kill that ex-kgb guy in London... Putin is fearless.  Russia is going to be a dominant force in the coming decades.  Anyone who laughs them off, isn't informed.

i think they will be, but at what expense. They are going back to their old ways....Russians losing certain freedoms fast.

Russia has alway been the f-up of Europe. Trying to out-French the French, being wanna-bes in every sense. They could of had a frsh start after WWII, but did Stalin want that....NOOOOO.
Russia has always started on the right path, but I guess they don't want to be like America, so they seem to f-up all the good oppurtunties that they have.

Besides, the fvckkers like to beat African students that come there to study. >:(. Giving rise to the notion that they don't like anybody that doesn't look like them....which most European nations are tolerant of, to an extent.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2006, 08:45:30 AM »
I agree with Shadow's analysis of the situation. I'm not anti-American, but I believe this death sentence, especially on the eve of Eede has some grave ramifications for the USA.

They should not have hanged him. It would have been far better for him to rot in a jail cell.
Instead, they made a matyr out of him, and gave extremist militants something else to rally around.

His death isn't going to bring peace to Iraq, ...and I doubt it will bring peace to America.

You're all cheering like it's a good thing, ...but consider for a moment what you would think, or how you would feel if Russia, or China were to invade the USA on a lie, and all of a sudden, Protestants, Baptists, & Methodists (who used to live side by side in peace) were killing & slaughtering each other in the streets, ...along with Catholics, atheists, and anyone else who gets caught up in the cross-fire. Then the puppet government installed by the Chinese, pronounces a death sentence on the head of state. I doubt even Cindy Sheehan could stomache that.

I think it's ridiculous to think you can end a quarter century of violence with more violence.

Every fire-fighter will tell you you don't fight fire with fire, ...you use water.
Even the Vatican condemned this hanging.  Will the myopia never end?

Sooooooo, Hussein is now dead... now what? religious sectarian violence has run amok in Iraq.
The Saudi's have stated they will aggressively back the Sunni's (the minority group that held power under Hussein), Iran has tremendous influence over the Shiites, and of course there are the Kurds of the north (supported by the US since 1991) The Kurdish regions incidently happen to be the main launching ground for the various terror groups in Iraq -- coincidence? ??? You be the judge.

So what now? Does this boil over in Saudi Arabia, and Iran as well? What happens to the price of gas then?

What happens when all those countries say "Why the heck are we fighting each other? Let's first wipe out Israel, ...then settle our differences." What happens then?
w

theonlyone

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 02:20:21 AM »
i think they will be, but at what expense. They are going back to their old ways....Russians losing certain freedoms fast.

Russia has alway been the f-up of Europe. Trying to out-French the French, being wanna-bes in every sense. They could of had a frsh start after WWII, but did Stalin want that....NOOOOO.
Russia has always started on the right path, but I guess they don't want to be like America, so they seem to f-up all the good oppurtunties that they have.

Besides, the fvckkers like to beat African students that come there to study. >:(Giving rise to the notion that they don't like anybody that doesn't look like them....which most European nations are tolerant of, to an extent.
Just to make the things clear English is not my language but is parker the man who parks the cars? Work/worker analogy well
Russia has alway been the f-up of Europe.
What do you mean?
but did Stalin want that....NOOOOO.
No one there recalls Stalin WTF
but I guess they don't want to be like America
Who cares for America? You tell me? Who cares for America?
Besides, the fvckkers like to beat African students that come there to study.
IF they give a try to deal they re getting schooled by the russians.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 03:48:32 AM »
I think the hot dogs at 7-11 are burning now!!!!! :o ;D  Quit talking shit about our country.  Worry about your own shithole!!!!!!!!!!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2007, 09:10:39 AM »
THIS TIME AROUND THE TARGET WOULD BE THE WHITE HOUSE..BURN BURN BURN

So you are looking to burn the White House. Interesting.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2007, 09:13:10 AM »
Russia is debt-free now.

Putin is a smart and ruthless dude.

Every possible detractor just watched a dirty bomb kill that ex-kgb guy in London... Putin is fearless.  Russia is going to be a dominant force in the coming decades.  Anyone who laughs them off, isn't informed.

They are debt free but have no way of generating hard currency except by their oil industry.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2007, 10:58:41 AM »
I agree with Shadow's analysis of the situation. I'm not anti-American, but I believe this death sentence, especially on the eve of Eede has some grave ramifications for the USA.

They should not have hanged him. It would have been far better for him to rot in a jail cell.
Instead, they made a matyr out of him, and gave extremist militants something else to rally around.

His death isn't going to bring peace to Iraq, ...and I doubt it will bring peace to America.

You're all cheering like it's a good thing, ...but consider for a moment what you would think, or how you would feel if Russia, or China were to invade the USA on a lie, and all of a sudden, Protestants, Baptists, & Methodists (who used to live side by side in peace) were killing & slaughtering each other in the streets, ...along with Catholics, atheists, and anyone else who gets caught up in the cross-fire. Then the puppet government installed by the Chinese, pronounces a death sentence on the head of state. I doubt even Cindy Sheehan could stomache that.

I think it's ridiculous to think you can end a quarter century of violence with more violence.

Every fire-fighter will tell you you don't fight fire with fire, ...you use water.
Even the Vatican condemned this hanging.  Will the myopia never end?

Sooooooo, Hussein is now dead... now what? religious sectarian violence has run amok in Iraq.
The Saudi's have stated they will aggressively back the Sunni's (the minority group that held power under Hussein), Iran has tremendous influence over the Shiites, and of course there are the Kurds of the north (supported by the US since 1991) The Kurdish regions incidently happen to be the main launching ground for the various terror groups in Iraq -- coincidence? ??? You be the judge.

So what now? Does this boil over in Saudi Arabia, and Iran as well? What happens to the price of gas then?

What happens when all those countries say "Why the heck are we fighting each other? Let's first wipe out Israel, ...then settle our differences." What happens then?

It isn't so much about sending a message, ending violence, etc.  It's about justice and accountability.  The man was evil, tortured and murdered his own people, and his people held him accountable.  It was the right thing to do. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2007, 11:08:44 AM »
Should we do it in the other 20 or 30 nations of the world where leaders are torturing and killing their own people?  Yes or no?

We didn't execute Saddam, so this is yet another dumb question.   ::) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »

Should we invade the nations and turn over the leader to opposition groups - yes or no?

We didn't turn Saddam over to an "opposition group."  How many dumb questions can you ask in one day? . . . . Never mind.   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2007, 11:22:01 AM »
Should we do it in the other 20 or 30 nations of the world where leaders are torturing and killing their own people?  Yes or no?

A friend of mine who is psychic and who successfully predicted Steve Irwin's death, Hurricane Katrina, Ziegfreid & Roy's tiger mishap, both of Britney's weddings, and quite a few other things, just predicted the USA was going to invade Cuba.  :-\ I'm skeptic, ...but she's said some really far out things in the past which have come to pass.

She also predicted Toronto & New York are gonna get hammered by a snow storm before the end of 2007,
...I mean really hammered. ...also interesting predictions for Oklahoma  :o
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »
A friend of mine who is psychic and who successfully predicted Steve Irwin's death, Hurricane Katrina, Ziegfreid & Roy's tiger mishap, both of Britney's weddings, and quite a few other things, just predicted the USA was going to invade Cuba.  :-\ I'm skeptic, ...but she's said some really far out things in the past which have come to pass.

She also predicted Toronto & New York are gonna get hammered by a snow storm before the end of 2007,

How many predictions did she get wrong?   :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2007, 11:34:19 AM »
A friend of mine who is psychic...

Psychic?  ::) ::)

Well, Judi, this demonstrates that you are completely off the deep end.  Even though I disagree with you on just about everything, I at least thought you were intelligent.  Belief in "psychics" clearly shows otherwise.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2007, 01:49:14 PM »

If one has faith in a higher being, why is being a psychic suspect?
I do believe there are people who have insight to the future.
They are dealing on other levels that most of us have no clue about.

Nostradomus comes to mind.
Da vinci is another.

Sandra

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2007, 01:54:17 PM »
shadow, Lord Vishnue doesn't approve of all this hate! Now make up to the Americans via an offering of gobi curry.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2007, 02:15:23 PM »
How many predictions did she get wrong?   :)

{LOL} Quite a few, ...but interestingly enough, most of her inaccurracies have been with regards to the timelines.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2007, 02:30:45 PM »
If one has faith in a higher being, why is being a psychic suspect?
I do believe there are people who have insight to the future.
They are dealing on other levels that most of us have no clue about.

Nostradomus comes to mind.
Da vinci is another.

Sandra

Thank You Sandra. This is very true.

Anyone who has ever pierced the veil themselves are aware there are ways of knowing,
...even if you don't know how you know. Science has come closer and closer to validating the theory of thought being nothing more than electrical currents in the brain. Those thoughts (electrical currents) like all other forms of energy in the universe seek expression, and can literally jump from one brain to another -- intact and/or meshing with other electrical currents to produce innovation. Hence the idea of "brainstorming" and "masterminding" For an understandable reference: See Chapter XIII in "Think And Grow Rich"

I don't however believe all who claim to be psychic to be so. Nikki I know[/b] is psychic. She was making predictions for us years before she went public about her abilities. I found her accuracy rate much better then because she was never on-the-spot and required to make predictions. She only spoke of strong impressions she received whn they were overwhelmingly compelling enough for her to say something.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2007, 03:44:39 PM »
Well then why are these "psychics" mostly wrong?  What happens when they make a categorical prediction and the prediction is just flat wrong?  A true psychic wouldn't even have an error rate.  This is all nonsense IMO.  I could probably make 500 predictions about future events and get some right.  Big deal. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2007, 05:36:57 PM »
I'm with you on this.  However, if a psychic can find 2 or 3 or 4 dead bodies, he/she is either a murderer, or has some kind of gift, even it's success rate isn't 100%.

Dwayne Wade is one of the best basketball players on Earth.  However, we can't call him a "true" basketball player because his field goal percentage isn't 100%? 

Monster black-and-white vision in a very gray area.

You're missing the point.  If a person is truly psychic they wouldn't be wrong most of time.  Or even some of the time.  There is no "gray area."  You can either predict the future or not.  Someone who makes numerous predictions and happens to get a few right is not "psychic."  They're simply lucky.

The Dwayne Wade hypo makes absolutely no sense.     

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2007, 05:46:15 PM »

There go those last-minute, dirt-cheap vacations for winter-depressed Quebecers...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2007, 05:56:27 PM »
Okay.  Then what title would you give to a person who can accurately predict the future 10% of the time?

lol.  "Lucky."  That was easy.   :)  What happens the 90 percent of the time they're wrong?  Bad day?  Stars don't line up properly?  Voices in their heads giving them bad info? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2007, 06:08:46 PM »
Okay.  What title would you assign to a person who can accurately predict the future 99% of the time?

(PS - when you have to quantify a vague definition, it kinda sucks for ya, eh?)

So instead of addressing why a person has a 90 percent error rate, you ask a dumb question?  When you find someone who predicts the future "99% of the time" you let me know.   ::) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »

You happily answered the question when the number was 10%.

Why is it suddenly a "dumb question" when the number is 99%?

Geeze man.  There are plenty of so-called "psychics" who can be right 10 percent of the time, meaning they're wrong 90 percent of the time.  I know of no person who can predict the future 99 percent of the time.  So, dumb question.  You're good at those.   ::)