Author Topic: The Final Chapter of Caliber Fitness Solutions.No More Bee Pollen or Magic Stick  (Read 6561 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
yeah, what underground sites?  i want to see. 
F

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I thought there were regulations about what individuals can sell for human consumption? Surely unqualified charlatans like Goodrum shouldn't be allowed to sell his brand of anything except nincompoop T-shirts of himself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I thought there were regulations about what individuals can sell for human consumption? Surely unqualified charlatans like Goodrum shouldn't be allowed to sell his brand of anything except nincompoop T-shirts of himself.

You're mad because I don't sell oat bran or any laxatives.  Please be quiet and go to bed
A

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
UG Labs? .Triple V I dont think theres a market for under ground Estrogen products , well not amoung normal bodybuilding males, Try www.lemonparty.org

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Goodrum, charlatans like you are dangerous. You should do everyone a favour and let your business go broke. Surely you have no clue whatever about how to market yourself or your business.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
This time its for real...no joke..... :'(

http://www.caliberfitness.com/newsletter/

Some cutting edge information found in that newsletter. Next thing you know we'll be landing on the moon.

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
The Caliber Fitness site looks impressive. You read about how they are the next thing in evolution. Sadly, the guy behind the site, little Melvin Goodrum, is a rather primitive individual.