Author Topic: question  (Read 10590 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: question
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 05:40:40 AM »
a female coworker in another dep. seems to avoid making eye contact with me when we walk by in the hallway.  good looking girl.   The first few times I just smiled at her and she just looked away.  Last time I said hello and she hesitated and said it back.

Does this mean she doesn't want anything to do with me or maybe just shy?  She doesn't seem the shy type.
In a case like that I would just lay off. If she really wanted to get to know you she would have made and effort to meet you or at least make eye contact with you. Plus, your at work. Thats one place where you don't want to press buttons. If your hellbent on meeting her, wait for a company function outside of work or catch her somewhere out of the office before you approach her. My two pennies...

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 05:54:49 AM »
well one day i ws placing an order to go and she took it..after i placed my order i told her i ws gonna quickly run to the local giant food store and be back in a jif....then on a whim..i asked her if she needed anything from there...but i put my hands on her shoulders and looked right into her eyes and asked " do we need anything for the house babydoll" ..and she said.."yeah i could use some milk" and she blushed and smiled.

well..i returned with some milk..and i gave it to her.." hey huney..i'll see ya when ya get home"..and i played the part of the perfect pretend husband...i walked out...

she slipped me her # next time i ws there..and i expected her 2..  ;)

Aha... the old pretend we're married story.  It's worked on me twice. It's a good one.  ;)

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 05:56:25 AM »
a female coworker in another dep. seems to avoid making eye contact with me when we walk by in the hallway.  good looking girl.   The first few times I just smiled at her and she just looked away.  Last time I said hello and she hesitated and said it back.

Does this mean she doesn't want anything to do with me or maybe just shy?  She doesn't seem the shy type.

Sounds to me like she is just nervous and shy? She said hello back to you...if I didnt want anything to do with someone, I wouldnt have replied.

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 06:00:38 AM »
lemme tell ya a wittle story a few months of sundays ago..i used to like this blondie at the local fridays...but a friend told me she only likes white doods...he ws white too..go figure..guess he mighta had a crush on her eh...

well one day i ws placing an order to go and she took it..after i placed my order i told her i ws gonna quickly run to the local giant food store and be back in a jif....then on a whim..i asked her if she needed anything from there...but i put my hands on her shoulders and looked right into her eyes and asked " do we need anything for the house babydoll" ..and she said.."yeah i could use some milk" and she blushed and smiled.

well..i returned with some milk..and i gave it to her.." hey huney..i'll see ya when ya get home"..and i played the part of the perfect pretend husband...i walked out...

she slipped me her # next time i ws there..and i expected her 2..  ;)

Toxic, that...is quite impressive. Nods..yeah.. ;D ;)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 06:11:54 AM »
it's not funny, i'm gonna have to take a syringe to my shaft.

Get it fixed, Bastardino. I'm sure it's a routine operation. Maybe you'll have to let it heal and not masturbate for a couple of days, but we all go through some tough times now and and then.

About your question. It could be for various reasons: maybe she's interested but shy. Maybe she's not interested at all, maybe she's busy. Try chatting her up for a minute about some small stuff. Ask her a question and then some small talk, try to be funny/light and make eye contact. This way you'll know what's up quicker.

It's called planting the seed. If u want u can make a move on her later on, but when a girl already knows you/likes you a bit your chances go way up.

Oh yeah, and don't show your calves.  ;D

$

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 06:51:00 AM »
Bast, she's nervous to talk to someone so good looking. I'd bet you work with alot of ugly folks - none of which she's interested in. Make the first move, be nice, and she's yours.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 10:09:59 AM »
Bast look her straight in the eyes(important!) and ask if she wants to grab a bite after work. Sound confident like it's no big deal either way, but not cocky like you could go out with anyone you want.
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »
There just isn't enough info here to make an educated assessment. First of all, is this girl new?  In which case it could make sense if she didn't want to make eye contact, etc., until she knew who was who.  Kind of rude... but understandable. On the other hand, if she's been there forever and knows who you are, then her not making eye contact probably means she isn't interested. Also, what are the diff departments?  Do you work in shipping and she's finance, or is there at least some kind of relationship between your depts?

Also, how come everyone is always talking about your peepee?  It seems totally normal.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 10:27:15 AM »

Also, how come everyone is always talking about your peepee?  It seems totally normal.

No, it's FUCKED UP!
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »
No, it's FUCKED UP!

Well, I remember there was a pic floating around of his "member" and it looked fine.  If I remember it correctly, it was um... generously sized... not that it matters. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 10:53:55 AM »
Well, I remember there was a pic floating around of his "member" and it looked fine.  If I remember it correctly, it was um... generously sized... not that it matters. 

botched circumcision, it's pretty hideous.
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »
botched circumcision, it's pretty hideous.

You guys are too critical of each other.  It isn't hideous at all... if it doesn't bother him, he shouldn't do anything to it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 11:04:10 AM »
You guys are too critical of each other.  It isn't hideous at all... if it doesn't bother him, he shouldn't do anything to it.

He put up the pic. It's disgusting, trust me. I don't think we are being hard enough on him, considering he bought a 42 inch tv and negelcted to get his dick fixed. Most people would take care of their junk first.
E

AVBG

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 11:08:15 AM »
He put up the pic. It's disgusting, trust me. I don't think we are being hard enough on him, considering he bought a 42 inch tv and negelcted to get his dick fixed. Most people would take care of their junk first.

sooo true D. You are spot on. BTW, she must have seen Bast in shorts.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 11:12:45 AM »
No, lol, it was definitely his naked junk pic.  Hmmm... well, maybe he would post it again on the Y so we could know for sure what all this talk about Bast's private parts is about.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 11:14:14 AM »
No, lol, it was definitely his naked junk pic.  Hmmm... well, maybe he would post it again on the Y so we could know for sure what all this talk about Bast's private parts is about.

Not on the Y, perhaps on this board?
E

AVBG

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »
Not on the Y, perhaps on this board?
If only he didn't use pro-hormones, the pic could have been re-posted on the natural board...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
If only he didn't use pro-hormones, the pic could have been re-posted on the natural board...

;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 12:11:47 PM »
Danielson, you've seem to have taken quite the interest in Bast's penis.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »
Danielson, you've seem to have taken quite the interest in Bast's penis.

He posted it. Now what would you do if you were him? get it fixed? or buy a big screen?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 12:15:56 PM »

He posted it. Now what would you do if you were him? get it fixed? or buy a big screen?

Would've had it fixed years ago. Either that or never turn the lights on with a woman in the room.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »
she either thinks you're incredibly sexy to the point of being intimidated or she thinks you're incredibly creepy to the point of being intimidated

make a move already and find out for sure

E
E

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2007, 02:30:14 PM »
In a case like that I would just lay off. If she really wanted to get to know you she would have made and effort to meet you or at least make eye contact with you. Plus, your at work. Thats one place where you don't want to press buttons. If your hellbent on meeting her, wait for a company function outside of work or catch her somewhere out of the office before you approach her. My two pennies...

PB

Sounds like advice worth well more than 2 pennies if ya ask me.  :)
w

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 07:49:39 PM »
Very interesting.

I think you should try and talk to her a little more you dont know what her circumstances.  I am a really friendly girl and would talk to anyone and then I had the unfortunate fate of going out with this guy that had me so mentally controlled that I wasnt even aloud to see my family and if he caught me talking to another male (which mind you made it difficult as I work in a gym) he would go off.  So evenutally I was so nervous about looking up or even speaking to a guy that I just stopped talking ---- true story took me a couple of years and a law suit against him to get over it.  Or perhaps she is shy?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2007, 08:20:40 PM »
I had the unfortunate fate of going out with this guy that had me so mentally controlled that I wasnt even aloud to see my family and if he caught me talking to another male (which mind you made it difficult as I work in a gym) he would go off.  So evenutally I was so nervous about looking up or even speaking to a guy that I just stopped talking ---- true story took me a couple of years and a law suit against him to get over it. 

i'm sorry you experienced that..but try not to take it out on other guys...be aware of that...seriously..

some of us dont even care if our girl goes dacing with a guy friend...

gives us a nite to ourselves playing nintendo golf!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!