Author Topic: Dennis Wolf 1-07-2007 302 lbs.  (Read 12222 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: DENNIS WOLF (302 LBS!!) ......NEW PIC
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 02:48:37 AM »
His face is almost identical to Jay Cutler's.

Omen?
hahahaha! you mean he will be look like refrigerator in near future? ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 03:22:49 AM »
hahahaha! you mean he will be look like refrigerator in near future? ;D

I sure hope not! What I meant was maybe he will be Mr. Olympia in the future.

Once he gets ripped, he'll lose maybe 15-20lbs and look smaller, but he'd still be pretty big. If he can nail his conditioning (especially quads) and come in around 280lbs he'll be a force to reckon with.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 03:26:49 AM »
I wonder that these calves can even carry such a body, and don't crush away like toothpicks.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 03:34:27 AM »
Calves aside he looks crazy, he should win a pro show soon.
I

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 03:54:43 AM »
Stunning. Everything in proportion except the calves.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Dennis Wolf 1-07-2007 302 lbs.
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 09:41:55 AM »
It's amazing how gear inflated every other muscle on the body, but calves.  I recommend synthol or a calve implant.  When done, continue injecting half the pharmacy in your ass for the next 10 years.  It should result in a few trophies and one or two endorsements.  Good luck.
I find it hysterical that these guys take all this crap for pretty much zero return.  I wouldn't understand though, I'm not hardcore. :D
N

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »
It's amazing how gear inflated every other muscle on the body, but calves.  I recommend synthol or a calve implant.  When done, continue injecting half the pharmacy in your ass for the next 10 years.  It should result in a few trophies and one or two endorsements.  Good luck.
I find it hysterical that these guys take all this crap for pretty much zero return.  I wouldn't understand though, I'm not hardcore. :D
it's not that you're not hardcore and u know it! it's the painful thing u avoided your whole life: you're just NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »
it's not that you're not hardcore and u know it! it's the painful thing u avoided your whole life: you're just NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
Ah yes, monster perception.  Last I recall, I don't remember trying to be a pro bodybuilder and ingest mad gear for a card to put in my wallet.  Don't confuse good enough, with massive drug use.  Something that requires no talent, really isn't something to brag about achieving.  I'd rather be a mediocre juggler, than a great bodybuilder.
Reality check bro.
N

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 09:54:11 AM »
this guy sucks

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 10:17:26 AM »
Ah yes, monster perception.  Last I recall, I don't remember trying to be a pro bodybuilder and ingest mad gear for a card to put in my wallet.  Don't confuse good enough, with massive drug use.  Something that requires no talent, really isn't something to brag about achieving.  I'd rather be a mediocre juggler, than a great bodybuilder.
Reality check bro.

See we all know what you think about gear and using it but what the problem is, is that you feel the need to express you views on this topic in almost every post that doesn't involve you talking about the artificial enhancement of women and how you also dissaprove of that. Why such a pessimist I ask?
I

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 10:39:05 AM »
Reality check bro.

seriously why are you on this board then. Most people here either have done gear or don't see anything wrong with others doing it. Not a problem if you here for the entertainment but what is it exactly?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2007, 10:50:23 AM »
See we all know what you think about gear and using it but what the problem is, is that you feel the need to express you views on this topic in almost every post that doesn't involve you talking about the artificial enhancement of women and how you also dissaprove of that. Why such a pessimist I ask?
I'm not a pessimist.  I do feel the "sport" of bodybuilding is a bit of a joke though, and more so, people in gyms across the country...though I haven't lifted in all states yet.  I've always felt that improving your physique shouldn't be about drug use, even though I tried it myself.  At 18, you're not the whittiest in life.  I know today how it feels to change your physique pretty radically without the use of drugs and feel like most people cheat themselves of that.  So few ever push themselves to their limit, before even considering drugs.  And hell, even with drugs you plateau, so why bother.  Have some confidence in your own natural physique.  I'd be sure at the end of the day, there is more accomplishment felt in gaining 5lbs natural, than 20lbs on a cycle.  That's the point and no, not everyone sees it the same.
seriously why are you on this board then. Most people here either have done gear or don't see anything wrong with others doing it. Not a problem if you here for the entertainment but what is it exactly?
I am here to change the entire world of bodybuilding.  Everyone should be training naturally by 2012. ;D
N

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 10:57:48 AM »
I just don't understand how a professional can let his calves fall so far behind in development. Sure, he may have trouble building his calves but there's no way all his other muscles could have such amazing development and if he'd worked his calves just as hard that they'd still look like a fitness girl's lower legs.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2007, 11:06:17 AM »
I just don't understand how a professional can let his calves fall so far behind in development. Sure, he may have trouble building his calves but there's no way all his other muscles could have such amazing development and if he'd worked his calves just as hard that they'd still look like a fitness girl's lower legs.
It's possible.  If you don't have the right muscle belly there, you can do all the calve raises in the world, and it won't change the shape of your calves.  Look at Coleman, he's got some shit in there, not sure what, but it ain't muscle. 
N

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2007, 11:07:09 AM »
According to the classic ideals of symmetry, the arms, neck, and calves should all be equal.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but if he ever wants to be taken seriously on a pro stage, he has a long way to go. 

That being said, I have tremendous respect for anyone who has acheived the level of development he has.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
nowhere near 302 unless his bones are made of concrete.
Classic.  Theres no freaking way he is 302 and in that condition.
Truly STOP WHINING

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2007, 12:41:23 PM »
It's possible.  If you don't have the right muscle belly there, you can do all the calve raises in the world, and it won't change the shape of your calves.  Look at Coleman, he's got some shit in there, not sure what, but it ain't muscle. 

Uh, sure but think about this: we've all seen Ronnie's workouts and in them he's deadlifting 800 lbs, benching 200lb dumbells and getting spots. Ever see him work that hard/heavy on his calves?

It's not a lack of muscle potential, it's a lack of effort.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
Uh, sure but think about this: we've all seen Ronnie's workouts and in them he's deadlifting 800 lbs, benching 200lb dumbells and getting spots. Ever see him work that hard/heavy on his calves?

It's not a lack of muscle potential, it's a lack of effort.
I remember seeing him do 5 plates for seated calve raises.  Although, I don't recall standing ones.  Either way, he'll have poor calves for the rest of his life, regardless of what he does.  Not a bad trade off for the other 270lbs of mass...haah
N

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »
Guys....Dennis is 300lbs and in that condition, I believe it.  He is a true freak.  That amount of mass and yet no gut and great X frame!  I'm with many of you on the state of current BBing and supps not being good but I'd much rather see a physique like Dennis' be rewarded than the blocky or pregnant look.

No synthol there.  He has very large muscle bellies.  If he used synthol, he'd be putting it in his calves.  Hope he has a great competition year.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2007, 12:57:55 PM »
Dennis Wolf is supposedly 180 cm (5'1'').

180 cm is 5'11''....

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2007, 01:16:20 PM »
He's 6'1"  I'm nearly certain.  I am a little over 5'10 and he looked a couple inches taller than me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2007, 01:28:16 PM »
dennis is 182 cm...that'll be around 6'

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »
Phenominal physique.  Sure, his calves could use some improvement.  But, he sure has everything else going on.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »
Guys....Dennis is 300lbs and in that condition, I believe it.  He is a true freak.  That amount of mass and yet no gut and great X frame!  I'm with many of you on the state of current BBing and supps not being good but I'd much rather see a physique like Dennis' be rewarded than the blocky or pregnant look.

No synthol there.  He has very large muscle bellies.  If he used synthol, he'd be putting it in his calves.  Hope he has a great competition year.

His calves are very small but are not nonexistant...I would bet the house that he has oil in them as well...If you don't think his shoulders are full of oil, then its safe to say that you don't believe that synthol even exists... :-\

Its not a shot against Dennis--he is doing what he has to...to compete at the pro level

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2007, 11:21:40 PM »
Lay off the guy's calves. Most top pros don't bother training them at all and just do site injections in the last few weeks before a contest. Check out Ronnie or Vic's calves in the off-season if you can find 'em.

SE
BigNationRadio.com