Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Racism quote 'one white man's opinion'  (Read 64919 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Mayhem avoiding Ronnie Racist issue
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2007, 09:32:50 AM »
mayhemers are a bunch of fairies

True dat! Bunch of mofo's over there.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #301 on: January 10, 2007, 09:33:34 AM »
get it right..

its hymen...
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 10, 2007, 09:50:06 AM »
Wow gayhem breaking new records on the gayness.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2007, 10:09:29 AM »
Just over at Mayhem, there is only one thread about Ronnies comment and its only two pages long.  Here are some of the comments.

I honestly dont believe Ronnie's opinions stem from what we traditionally call racism.

You also have to remember what part of the country Ronnie is from. "White Boy" would be a common descriptive for anyone "not of color", and I imagine Ronnie uses it alot when talking to friends.

Didn't sound like ronnie wrote that stuff.

Okay, good to know since I remember it wasn't really Ronnie who posted one message here back in the day right?

Whoever did those posts was saying dude and brother too much. It sounds like Titus. Does he have access to a computer in jail?

On pro bodybuilding weekly he referred to Jay as a "white man". Which he is. Nuff said.

We need Glen to chime in on this one. I think the whole sturring up racist thing is in bad taste. Ronnie obviously is not.

they are just so nice and understanding over there. How come it can't be that way here??
Yes...HOWEVER,

If JAY would have said..."Yea, thats just another BLACK mans opinion..." You know the fkn repercussions he'd get. Jess Jackson would FORCE him to give up his title to Ronnie.

Ronnie is...in fact BLACK, right? Right?

Why did Ronnie have to use "white"? If Ronnie would have said.."That's just another mans opinion"...then there would be no issue. Now I dont think...it was THAT bad but all I know...if Jay said "...another BLACK mans..." OMG he'd have politicians debating it on the O'fReiley factor...it would be like Michael Richards all over again...he'd have the Rainbow Push Coalition protesting in front of Gold Gym-Vegas. he'd have marches down his street...he'd be crucified.

?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2007, 10:16:50 AM »

This comment is the one that really kills me,

"On pro bodybuilding weekly he referred to Jay as a "white man". Which he is. Nuff said."

monster refusing to see the truth

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2007, 10:18:41 AM »
fuc.k mayhem

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2007, 11:37:46 AM »
Nobody has balls over there, do they?   :-\

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
of course my guess is that most of the industry including flex will sweep it under the rug
irongearco.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »
You hanging at mayhem? Dude I'm disapointed.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Racism quote 'one white man's opinion'
« Reply #309 on: January 10, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »
Dude, years of slavery does not make it okay for a black man to use any racial epithets.  All it does is make them look dumb.  I bet Jesse Jackson says cracker and honkey all day long when he doesn't get his way.  I like Ronnie's physique but his attitude is bullshit on this one.  If Jay, Gunter, Milos, etc said any comments with "black", "negro", "black", "colored" in there, they would be lambasted but Coleman will be just fine.  DOn't worry.
Squishy face retard

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #310 on: January 10, 2007, 05:23:01 PM »
Yes...HOWEVER,

If JAY would have said..."Yea, thats just another BLACK mans opinion..." You know the fkn repercussions he'd get. Jess Jackson would FORCE him to give up his title to Ronnie.

Ronnie is...in fact BLACK, right? Right?

Why did Ronnie have to use "white"? If Ronnie would have said.."That's just another mans opinion"...then there would be no issue. Now I dont think...it was THAT bad but all I know...if Jay said "...another BLACK mans..." OMG he'd have politicians debating it on the O'fReiley factor...it would be like Michael Richards all over again...he'd have the Rainbow Push Coalition protesting in front of Gold Gym-Vegas. he'd have marches down his street...he'd be crucified.

I agree, turn the tables and Jay would be known as the "racist" Mr. Olympia.  By saying "white man" he is insinuating inferior.  If a white person says blacks are genetically superior they are called racist for saying that, especially in pro sports.  Jay beat him fair and square

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Ronnie denies posting racist remarks on ProSource.net, per Flexonline
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2007, 12:09:06 PM »
Flexonline interviewed big Ronnie re: the "being white sure helped Jay a lot" posting on Prosource.net (see http://www.flexonline.com/news/185).  He denies having posted it.  He also denies having lat or tricep tears.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ronnie denies posting racist remarks on ProSource.net, per Flexonline
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2007, 12:10:37 PM »
Thanks for the breaking news..... 3 days too late there.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »
how many times somebody's gonna keep posting the same shyt over and over  ???
Get Big, or Die Trying

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »
Times like this are when I wish the board was more heavily moderated, to remove or at least combine repeat threads, if nothing else.

The Heckler

« Reply #315 on: January 11, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »

haha go easy on 'dantelis', he has been waiting for a chance to become a getbig legend

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #316 on: January 11, 2007, 12:50:40 PM »

Probably would have caught it sooner in the Ronnie is a racist threads, but they got too long and off-topic to make it worthwhile reading them all the way through.  I am sure that others who didn't read the whole racist controversy threads will appreciate the link.

OneBigMan

Re: Ronnie Coleman - Racism quote 'one white man's opinion'
« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2007, 01:06:39 PM »
Ronnie is the same guy who let that homo Leno convince him to do his first Mr.Olympia appearance on the Tonight Show in late December of O ZERO with only his ugly tiny trunks on after he won it for the third time that year.

Ronnie=Racist? Say it ain't so!
Maybe he's just prejudiced and going through some strange late roid outrage :-\

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #318 on: January 11, 2007, 01:13:54 PM »
haha go easy on 'dantelis', he has been waiting for a chance to become a getbig legend

I'm tired of just being a legend in my own mind.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2007, 01:56:26 PM »
Flexonline interviewed big Ronnie re: the "being white sure helped Jay a lot" posting on Prosource.net (see http://www.flexonline.com/news/185).  He denies having posted it.  He also denies having lat or tricep tears.

great point dantelis-----his hypocrisy is so f*cking transparant------------as is it is with 99% of Born again and hardcore Christains