Author Topic: Bodybuilding a Sport?  (Read 12409 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Bodybuilding a Sport?
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2007, 11:04:15 PM »
I've never liked Rosie or Hillary idiot... I've said it how many times now?... in a week you'll forget again... I don't even like Bill... You've heard this shit a million times from me, yet you keep acting like they're my heros.  Must be what happens to pygmies like you, tiny body, tiny brain...

LOL....hell, I'll forget in an hour! Remember I have ADP........oh wait, that's ADD, oops!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2007, 11:06:10 PM »
LOL....hell, I'll forgrt in an hour! Remember I have ADP........oh wait, that's ADD, oops!
It's funny, you do, you keep coming at me like I'm a big Bill Clinton fan...  ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2007, 11:15:32 PM »
It's funny, you do, you keep coming at me like I'm a big Bill Clinton fan...  ::)

Hi Cesar!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »
Hi Cesar!
HUH ::) Are you talking about Julio Cesar Chavez the boxer ::) or Cesar Chavez the union leader ::)  My real name is Hugo, after my father ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2007, 11:35:17 PM »
HUH ::) Are you talking about Julio Cesar Chavez the boxer ::) or Cesar Chavez the union leader ::)  My real name is Hugo, after my father ;)

Does it really matter....you all have the same name anyway :-\!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2007, 11:35:42 PM »
are u venezuelan? Or however the fuck u spell that country's name.
follow the arrows

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 11:51:20 PM »
Does it really matter....you all have the same name anyway :-\!
yes it matters you moron... One is a famous boxer, one is a union leader and one is the greatest man on Earth ;)  Only some idiot like you would think that being anyone of these men is an insult ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 11:55:49 PM »
are u venezuelan? Or however the f**k u spell that country's name.
Yes, but I live in America.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2007, 01:03:58 AM »
sport    
–noun
1.   an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

Skill is posing, physical prowess is how you look compared to others.

I also agree, it's a sport, but the guidelines aren't strict enough to compare it to most sports. Maybe competition is a better word.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2007, 10:11:19 AM »
Well we better not call it a sport again... I think Mr. I is going to go Postal if we do!!  ;D
S

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2007, 10:27:06 AM »
Are you insinuating that this is the reason why guys like Dillet and Ronnie, couldn't care less about putting out a good posing routine, since they've already done "their job" backstage?

Oh My God, TRUTH IN COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING...we can't have that!!!

Look out now, next thing we know someone will post the monstrous, laundry-list, illegal, drug stacks taken by some top competitive BBers (who swear  in the muscle mags. they ONLY take dem heavily advertised BB food supplements!)...why, maybe even we'll get the names of those BBers who "deal" on the side, as well??!

Gee gollies, the possibility of getting all of this additional truth in BB, besides just the names of those top BBers that BJ/fvck the judges before or after pre-judging to enhance their contest placing...whew, I better sit down so I can recover!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2007, 10:28:15 AM »
"an art?"  ???  art is gay.  bodybuilding is . . . oh nevermind.

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2007, 10:52:37 AM »
It's not a sport and bodybuilder are not athletes!

any time the words "bodybuilding" and "sport" are mentioned in the same thread you just have to post "bodybuilding is not a sport" ::)

you are just incredibly bitter that you FAILED as a competitive bodybuilder so it helps you sleep better at night to put down bodybuilding

you're that guy who praises and literally worships the ground that his girlfriend walks on but then she leaves you for a superior man and all of a sudden you think she was always a whore, bitch, stupid, low class etc etc

it's really quite pathetic :-\

E
E

OneBigMan

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2007, 12:27:30 PM »
As seen here:

M&F: Great Magazine when bodybuilding and bodyshaping became connected to the espn exercise enterprise during the T&A days of pro fitness.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2007, 09:59:13 PM »
any time the words "bodybuilding" and "sport" are mentioned in the same thread you just have to post "bodybuilding is not a sport" ::)

you are just incredibly bitter that you FAILED as a competitive bodybuilder so it helps you sleep better at night to put down bodybuilding

you're that guy who praises and literally worships the ground that his girlfriend walks on but then she leaves you for a superior man and all of a sudden you think she was always a whore, bitch, stupid, low class etc etc

it's really quite pathetic :-\

E

Failed? How?

"Bodybuilding IS NOT a sport and bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes are phrases I coined......it's appropriate, deal with it!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2007, 10:04:12 PM »
Do you folks never get tired of re-hashing the same shit day in and day out? Not a sport, gay, gay-4-pay, all drugs, ...

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »
Do you folks never get tired of re-hashing the same shit day in and day out? Not a sport, gay, gay-4-pay, all drugs, ...

Dorian was all drugs for sure.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2007, 10:16:49 PM »

No....I'm on a mission!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2007, 10:26:32 PM »
Failed? How?

"Bodybuilding IS NOT a sport and bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes are phrases I coined......it's appropriate, deal with it!

keep denying if it helps you sleep better at night

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2007, 10:27:45 PM »
No....I'm on a mission!

yeah to discredit the sport that made you a bitter old man ;D

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2007, 10:36:44 PM »
yeah to discredit the sport that made you a bitter old man ;D

E

LMAO......oh yeah, we wouldn't want to discredit the "sport" now would we??

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2007, 10:40:08 PM »
every sport has its bad apples

I guess all basketball players like to wear wedding dresses and makeup like dennis rodman ::)

E

E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2007, 10:48:47 PM »
LMAO......oh yeah, we wouldn't want to discredit the "sport" now would we??

And to illustrate your point, you use a picture of Rodney doing his stripping gig, which has nothing to do with him as a professional BB...and a picture of King at a Guest posing?

Makes sense to me....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2007, 10:53:10 PM »
And to illustrate your point, you use a picture of Rodney doing his stripping gig, which has nothing to do with him as a professional BB...and a picture of King at a Guest posing?

Makes sense to me....

hahaha good point bob 8)

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2007, 10:58:40 PM »

Makes sense to me....

Hmmm.......like Rodney doens't do his "stripping" on stage. he does all his moves, just as any stripper does, just while wearing a thong. I'm sure if the IFBB allowed him to, he'd do it in the nude.........

As far as Kamali goes, he may as well be a "full-time" guest poser. He looks like shit everytime, so he needs the gadgets to detract attention from his shitty physique.
HAHA, RON.....