Author Topic: Shawn Ray's lifelong hatered with Kamali  (Read 7617 times)

DA BULL

• Getbig II
Re: Shawn Ray's lifelong hatered with Kamali
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »
It doesn't matter who started it...................... ....Shawn should hold himself to a higher standard, by continuing this barrage against King hes only making himself look stupid and keeping Kings name fresh in the bbing game.

This guy is getting inducted into the hall of fame and he still takes potshots against a guy who wont amount to a quarter of his career............whatev er his plan is, its backfiring.

Shawn................... .....leave it alone already.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »
It doesn't matter who started it...................... ....Shawn should hold himself to a higher standard, by continuing this barrage against King hes only making himself look stupid and keeping Kings name fresh in the bbing game.

This guy is getting inducted into the hall of fame and he still takes potshots against a guy who wont amount to a quarter of his career............whatev er his plan is, its backfiring.

Shawn................... .....leave it alone already.
Fuck that. He started it...so bury the cockroach.  >:(
!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2007, 11:22:29 AM »
Nope, you're spot on.
Kamali came out in his rookie year, talking all sorts of shit about Shawn; saying he'd place ahead of him at the Olympia, and Shawn would never beat him again. That year Kamali wasn't even compared with Shawn. ::)
He starts his shit talking with Titus, Milos Sarcev (still a thread over at MM with Milos talking about the conflict, Milos' board too) and continued with Shawns vendetta.
A year or two pass and Kamali places 17th (or was it 16th?!?!) at the O, and also around this time he apologized to Shawn stating "When I came out as a rookie, I set my sights high, so I called out the best-being Shawn Ray. I didn't do it for any reason other than to push myself to be as good as Shawn Ray." (I paraphrased that FTR).
A few more years go by, the best Kamali can do is his 10th place finish at the O, a questionable qualification in which he does not participate, and continues his smack talking.
Now, with Lift Studios shutting Kamali's site down with the "lack of payment" notice for all to see, I guess it's not just Kamali's mouth writing checks his body can't cash! ;D

Fill me in on the "lack of payment notice" please.
I missed that. :-\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »
   Fill me in on the "lack of payment notice" please.
I missed that. :-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=118682.0

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2007, 11:41:33 AM »
  ahh. I forgot lift studios does websites. :)

That was brutal.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
And well deserved. As they said in a comedy show once;

"No tickie, no laundry!!!!"

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »
Hate.You kidding me, I love the guy.
Hence, all the pics I post!  ;D
He's very photogenic and one hell of a competitor, he did like 4 shows last year, dont remember the placings but they were very kind to him in Canada where a couple of Judges never showed up to judge. ::)
That being said, what's not to like?
He said in 2001, he was going to go down in history! :o
Well, he did place 3rd in the pro Ironman & 10th in the Mr. Olympia once. :-\
Ah, qualified for the Mr. O once more but chose not to compete, then he ahhh,......
signed with Muscle Tech :-[
Not a bad way to start a career that has been in progress goning on 6 years now.
Looks like he is headed in the right direction as far as wiping my career out before he is through.
36 yrs old, let's see he'll be 46 by the time he's through, hopefully he'll accomplish his goal of getting back to the Olympia once again and break the top 9!
Good job Tamali, oh and nice web site! :-*
Peace in the Middle East.S

Making a sarcastic comment like that dude makes you a disgrace. Too bad i can't see your fatass in person cause i'd love to teach your monster "strength" a thing or two. How would you feel if a white dude made a sarcastic comment like "Peace in the KKK era?"

Use your thickhead before you say something, its a small world guy....

#

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2007, 07:32:34 PM »
Making a sarcastic comment like that dude makes you a disgrace. Too bad i can't see your fatass in person cause i'd love to teach your monster "strength" a thing or two. How would you feel if a white dude made a sarcastic comment like "Peace in the KKK era?"

Use your thickhead before you say something, its a small world guy....

Peace in the Middle East is a bad thing?  ???
!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »
Peace in the Middle East is a bad thing?  ???

Listen "benny blanco" read his POST amd then look into his "concern" for King Kamali living in the U.S. but then again make a comment about "peace in the middle"? Are we talking BS politics here or a on going feud between both of them?

How old are you bro? Is getbig turning into a kindergarden here
#

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2007, 07:59:12 PM »
Listen "benny blanco" read his POST amd then look into his "concern" for King Kamali living in the U.S. but then again make a comment about "peace in the middle"? Are we talking BS politics here or a on going feud between both of them?

WTF are you talking about? Getbig has always been a kindergarten. And besides...didn't you know that it is ok for blacks to be racist...but if a white man uses the N word he is horrible. I am not racist at all,I have several friends of different races,but I do see a double standard at times. I don't really think Shawn was being racist,just taking another jab at King.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2007, 08:09:07 PM »

What's my age got to do with anything? I'm probably older than you, you homo.
I've heard and used that phrase since the 80's.
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 08:14:14 PM »

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2007, 05:48:05 AM »
   Shawn had one of the best physiques ever to step onto a stage. He should have been Mr.Olympia. Perfectly proportioned in my opinion. I don't care if he wasn't as big as Ronnie or Cutler. I would take his physique over theirs any day of the week.

Sorry but I don't think anything could ever convince me to be 5'6.

Yeah first thing I thought when I saw this thread was we need to make a Truce thread to straighten this out and as a plus side it was shatter all records set by the other famous one we have around here.
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2007, 05:52:34 AM »
yes, queen tamali said all that and more, and sean was NOT acting like a leader or a champion.  queen tamali won the internet fight.  LOL

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2007, 07:11:15 AM »

Sorry but I don't think anything could ever convince me to be 5'6.

Yeah first thing I thought when I saw this thread was we need to make a Truce thread to straighten this out and as a plus side it was shatter all records set by the other famous one we have around here.
No one could ever "convince" you to have the career Shawn has had, or put your ugly mug on the number of magazine covers Shawn has graced either. You talk about his height, yet Shawn has likely macked more primo pussy in his single days than you'll get in this lifetime.  ;)
Sippin' on Haterade...
!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2007, 09:05:30 AM »
No one could ever "convince" you to have the career Shawn has had, or put your ugly mug on the number of magazine covers Shawn has graced either. You talk about his height, yet Shawn has likely macked more primo pussy in his single days than you'll get in this lifetime.  ;)
Sippin' on Haterade...

STFU newb ass bitch, if you knew anything about me you would know I happen to think Shawn is one of the greatest pros to ever walk the earth and I have nothing but respect for the man but this is Getbig.com and Shawn knows how we roll so it's all in fun.
I

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2007, 09:19:40 AM »

STFU newb ass bitch, if you knew anything about me you would know I happen to think Shawn is one of the greatest pros to ever walk the earth and I have nothing but respect for the man but this is Getbig.com and Shawn knows how we roll so it's all in fun.

Ignore Benny "Blimpo" Blanco.  He is a fat kid from Tijuana.  He has mouth on him that could swallow a melon whole.  Just a gimmic account for kiwol or shadow. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2007, 09:22:27 AM »
Ignore Benny "Blimpo" Blanco.  He is a fat kid from Tijuana.  He has mouth on him that could swallow a melon whole.  Just a gimmic account for kiwol or shadow. 

Yes he truly seems to have a love of cock which could only rival that of BayBGM ;D
I

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2007, 11:07:11 AM »
bwahahaha
Jabba The Hut callin' somebody fat! You gotta lose about 150 pounds before you have that right. You look like the damn Michellin Man.  :D
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »

Lick my hairy nutsack, you retarded fag. Didn't you post that you were kicked out of your trailer park for the third time last week?  :-X
Oh yeah, this is all in fun...
!

quembrulet

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2007, 11:11:40 AM »
Kamali is a fat girl. Always with that stupid shit eating grin on his face.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »
all u cry babies shut the fuk up. bodybuilding is a boring sport. we need some shit talking to make it fun.. Shawn is a bodybuilder, not  the pope.. he can talk shit if he wants to. it's fun to read.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »
all u cry babies shut the f**k up. bodybuilding is a boring sport. we need some shit talking to make it fun.. Shawn is a bodybuilder, not  the pope.. he can talk shit if he wants to. it's fun to read.
Exactly.
!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »
that wasnt the point. the point was whether he shouldnt be competiting in bodybuilding at all. i say if you end up being the 10th best in the world at your sport that's pretty good.

IMO, Klownmali was handed a super huge gift that time.

Like he always is.

In fact, I can't think of one competition where Kamali's been placed correctly.

Recent: Kamali beating Dennis Wolf, WTF is that?

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2007, 11:37:16 AM »
IMO, Klownmali was handed a super huge gift that time.

Like he always is.

In fact, I can't think of one competition where Kamali's been placed correctly.

Recent: Kamali beating Dennis Wolf, WTF is that?

-Hedge

And you blame King for that?

Hint: He wasn't judging