Author Topic: Justin Harris looking huge in that recent pic !  (Read 11443 times)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Re: Justin Harris looking huge in that recent pic !
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2007, 05:06:22 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. 

Chest and back have been a work in progress for me for years.  I think my back has come up over the last few years, and I've been trying to bring up my chest recently. 
I was always more interested in training for football, and strength sports than bodybuilding, so sometimes I let that mentality take over in my training, and get away from working a muscle as opposed to moving more weight...

Calves and legs are something I'm always working on as well.  All my training partners have had great legs and calves, so I can take comfort in knowing my training is working for someone at least. lol 

I should be at the Optimum Nutrition booth at the Arnold this year, and will have copies of my new training video available, should anyone be interested.  I am going to give a discount to all people who pre-order a video before production is finalized.  There is no payment, just add your name to the thread I started about the video, and you will automatically be discounted when you decide to purchase. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2007, 05:11:01 PM »
How big was Justin just 2-3 months ago?  I think these pictures mark the first time he's resembled a bodybuilder moreso than a football player.  I think Trop just broke on through to the other side's what it looks like just happened.   ;D

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
Looking very big and thick!
w

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2007, 05:51:31 PM »
Sorry, these guys never impress me.  Take away the heavy drug use, they wouldn't be anything worth taking a 2nd look at.  Good luck with everything though.
N

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. 

Chest and back have been a work in progress for me for years.  I think my back has come up over the last few years, and I've been trying to bring up my chest recently. 
I was always more interested in training for football, and strength sports than bodybuilding, so sometimes I let that mentality take over in my training, and get away from working a muscle as opposed to moving more weight...

Calves and legs are something I'm always working on as well.  All my training partners have had great legs and calves, so I can take comfort in knowing my training is working for someone at least. lol 

I should be at the Optimum Nutrition booth at the Arnold this year, and will have copies of my new training video available, should anyone be interested.  I am going to give a discount to all people who pre-order a video before production is finalized.  There is no payment, just add your name to the thread I started about the video, and you will automatically be discounted when you decide to purchase. 

Yeh im pretty sure your delts are overpowering your chest workouts, so i would say you need to focus on isolating chest exercsies and alot of cable work.. Other then that everything else looks great, i have not seen your back so i can't comment on that. You have a great future in the sport!, by the way how old are you J?
peace
MattT

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2007, 06:42:41 PM »
Yeh im pretty sure your delts are overpowering your chest workouts, so i would say you need to focus on isolating chest exercsies and alot of cable work.. Other then that everything else looks great, i have not seen your back so i can't comment on that. You have a great future in the sport!, by the way how old are you J?
peace
MattT

I'm 27, Steve is 21. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »
excellent form & good safe wraps

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 06:55:12 PM »
I'm 27, Steve is 21. 

:o

holly shit

I tought you were a little older than that

makes it even more impressive

good job Justin

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 06:59:30 PM »
Maybe, but this guy is a genius, a great athlete, and a very gracious, polite person on the boards.

If you want to get your nutrition right, read every post Troponin has made on every message board and take it as gospel.

i just did. milkshakes and chocolate cake etc. you just told us what he eat  ;)
Z

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 07:00:59 PM »
only iron warriors like us do legs on saturday Mike  8)

I hear ya!
HAHA, RON.....

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »
Troponin putting up 365 for 10 on flat bench  :o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZEgKXsAk0U

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2007, 12:49:47 AM »

Sorry bro that's not impressive I can do that. His physique is impressive though.

Here he is squatting 500 for 16.  THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!! :o

&NR

Front Squat 500 for 8!

&NR

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2007, 01:40:30 AM »
peace
MattT

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! MattT giving Justin advice. That's priceless.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2007, 02:41:26 AM »

I thought DC was training them?? Why are they doing flat benches??

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2007, 10:08:47 AM »
I thought DC was training them?? Why are they doing flat benches??

Because that is part of dc training...
just push some weight!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2007, 10:11:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! MattT giving Justin advice. That's priceless.

Watch what you say. He has connections in Dubai, India!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2007, 10:22:23 AM »
peace
MattT

hahaha quality stuff. Focus on cable crossovers to build your chest... No wonder you are so small.
just push some weight!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2007, 11:06:52 AM »
I agree with you on this one Croatch. This guy looks great and all, but the druggy, get-inflated-muscles-real-quick, look is getting old and tired. Dennis Wolf and this guy are probably good drug buds.

I wish they'd go back to the old school method of doing powerlifting/strongman training for a couple years BEFORE doing the massive drug schedules. Get a solid foundation. You can really tell a difference.

Gary Taylor was one of the best examples of this - couple years plifting, olympic lifting, and then did bbing -- and had one of the most solid, awesome builds around.

how do u know what trop takes?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
Because that is part of dc training...

Actually, from what I've read, Dante says to avoid flat barbell benching in your chest rotations.

I agree with you on this one Croatch. This guy looks great and all, but the druggy, get-inflated-muscles-real-quick, look is getting old and tired. Dennis Wolf and this guy are probably good drug buds.

I wish they'd go back to the old school method of doing powerlifting/strongman training for a couple years BEFORE doing the massive drug schedules. Get a solid foundation. You can really tell a difference.

Gary Taylor was one of the best examples of this - couple years plifting, olympic lifting, and then did bbing -- and had one of the most solid, awesome builds around.

Coming from someone who uses synthol.......  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2007, 11:12:07 AM »
how do you?

i never said it did, u did.

check ure post.

didnt take u for a hater.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
I got a question for Croatch and Garraeth....do you guys actually read the threads and look at the videos or do you just look at the pics and throw judgement up? Because if you ACTUALLY WERE looking at the vids instead of "Ill comment on something I dont know about" you would see you were talking about one of the stronger amateur bodybuilders in this country who no doubt has built a great deal of his muscle mass pushing heavy slag iron.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2007, 11:15:18 AM »
I got a question for Croatch and Garraeth....do you guys actually read the threads and look at the videos or do you just look at the pics and throw judgement up? Because if you ACTUALLY WERE looking at the vids instead of "Ill comment on something I dont know about" you would see you were talking about one of the stronger amateur bodybuilders in this country who no doubt has built a great deal of his muscle mass pushing heavy slag iron.

they are just a little jealous.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »

Croatch can't stand seeing people who spend less time obsessing over lifting while still being bigger than him.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 11:37:11 AM »

Garraeth you are a fat fucking idiot................... ..........youre saying this isnt solid?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
What a beast!!! I wanna look like Trop!