Author Topic: WHY DO FAT PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF LOSING WEIGHT??  (Read 10470 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: WHY DO FAT PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF LOSING WEIGHT??
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2007, 10:12:58 PM »
Great topic.
There is nothing worse than hearing someone cry about being fat, then doing nothing about it.  I have no problem with someone being fat, but don't make excuses as to why you won't lose weight.
If I had a dollar for every person who told me, they don't have time, I'd have $569.  Or someone believing they have a good diet, but it's far from it.  People need to get realistic with how they eat and that it takes very little time to get in shape.  Now, when someone asks me about working out or mentions they "want" to lose weight, I tell them, "No.  You choose not to lose weight and choose not to go to the gym."  Although a little stunned, they look down and say, "You're right.  I'm just lazy."  I then move on in the conversation and feel my work is done for the day.
N

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2007, 10:23:36 PM »
I mean it is not like it's so hard to do. So what if you went from 270 pound offseason to a measly barely 200 pound precontest? What is up with those delusional people? They just don't have the self esteem?
why do you always make such a big deal about yourself you suck more dick than Shawn ray at one of his trannys houses

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2007, 10:44:20 PM »
Arvilla had a pretty great tranformation - good for him. But he was never really that fat. He was fat by bodybuilder/fit people standards but for the general public he was probably in better shape than 80% of the population.

I fucking hate fat people, I'm talking clinically obese, can't run, can't play sports, get winded going up a flight of stairs, eat mcdonalds alone in their car because they're so ashamed of themselves, "please feel sorry for me", "it's a disease", "i can't help how i look", piece of shit, waste of space, burden on society, better off dead, FATTIES.

I think once people clear 30% bodyfat they should either:
A) pay seriously increased taxes to cover their medical expenses.
B) have their health care/insurance revoked.
C) traded for a starving african baby...maybe it's tribe can eat the fatty and the kid will have a chance in North America.

You can fucking bet nobody would be fat if they knew it could get their ass shipped overseas.

It's Hip to be Square!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2007, 11:16:40 PM »
Isn't it HILARIOUS and PATHETIC that in this age of "legions/batteries" of oral and injectable drugs to artificially build muscle mass and rapidly lose weight ("get ripped") that NONE of these staggering, chemical monster, BB FREAKS has matched (OR, EVEN COME CLOSE!) to the achievements (in this area) of the GREAT BRUCE RANDALL...who, way back in the middle-1950's, accomplished an UNEQUALED body transformation miracle ALL-NATURALLY (hey, that was approx. 50 years ago in the DARK AGES of dieting and BB knowledge)!!!

Bruce Randall, in approx. Aug. 1955, weighed approx. 405 lbs. and he was one of the strongest men on the earth at that time with a deadlift in the range of 700 lbs. 

Then, ALL-NATURALLY, from Aug. 1955 till April, 1956, Bruce reduced his bodyweight approx. 219 lbs. in ONLY 8 mos. to approx. 186 lbs. with a tremendous lean physique in evidence, with practically ZERO sagging skin and stretch marks!!

He then increased his bodyweight up to approx. 225 lbs. and, in 1959, won the NABBA Pro, Mr. Universe title in London (which was the equivalent of the Mr. Olympia title in those days)!  And, he sure as hell didn't have any sagging skin and stretch marks to achieve that monumental goal!!

None of these present-day drug-bloated, chemical monster, BB FREAKS (with all of their chemical/drug health-endangering artificial aids) can begin to approach the great Bruce Randall's ALL-NATURAL unbelievable rapid weight-loss and body transformation...arguabl y the GREATEST PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION (i.e. from a "fat appearance" to a "muscular appearance", and loss of nearly 220 lbs. of bwt. in 8 short months!) IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY!!!

All of the above info. is documented IN DETAIL in a 1970's Iron Man article...and is supported by verifiable eye-witnesses!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2007, 11:57:05 PM »
THAT is amazing.

Good find.
It's Hip to be Square!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »
Isn't it HILARIOUS and PATHETIC that in this age of "batteries" of oral and injectable drugs to artifically build muscle mass and rapildy lose weight ("get ripped") that NONE of these staggering, chemical monster, BB FREAKS has matched (OR, EVEN COME CLOSE!) to the achievements (in this area) of the GREAT BRUCE RANDALL...who, way back in the middle-1950's, accomplished an UNEQUALED body transformation miracle ALL-NATURALLY (hey, that was approx. 50 years ago in the DARK AGES of dieting and BB knowledge)!!!

Bruce Randall, in approx. Aug. 1955, weighed approx. 405 lbs. and he was one of the strongest men on the earth at that time with a deadlift in the range of 700 lbs. 

Then, ALL-NATURALLY, from Aug. 1955 till April, 1956, Bruce reduced his bodyweight approx. 219 lbs. in ONLY 8 mos. to approx. 186 lbs. with a tremendous lean physique in evidence, with practically ZERO sagging skin and stretch marks!!

He then increased his bodyweight up to approx. 225 lbs. and, in 1959, won the NABBA Pro, Mr. Universe title (which was the equivalent of the Mr. Olympia title in those days)!  And, he sure as hell didn't have any sagging skin and stretch marks to achieve that monumental goal!!

None of these present-day drug-bloated, chemical monster, BB FREAKS (with all of their chemical/drug health-endangering artifical aids) can begin to approach the great Bruce Randall's ALL-NATURAL unbelieveable rapid weight-loss and body transformation...arguabl y the GREATEST PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION (i.e. from a "fat appearance" to a "muscular appearance" and loss of nearly 220 lbs. in 8 short months) IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY!!!

All of the above info. is documented IN DETAIL in a 1970's Iron Man article and is supported by legions of eye-witnesses!

Does anyone know what Bruce Randall's diet or exercise program looked like during his cutting phase?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 05:51:15 AM »
Does anyone know what Bruce Randall's diet or exercise program looked like during his cutting phase?

I have the mag/article packed away "somewhere".  It was in a mid-late 70's Iron Man.  Strength and Health also ran an article on Bruce's amazing transformation in the mid-fifties, including a big two-page spread pic. of him doing a bent-legged good-morning on a cambered bar (his favorite exercise) with approx. 600-700 lbs. loaded on it...when he was weighing in the 350-400 lb. range.

By the way, from 1953 to 1955, Bruce built/increased his bwt. from approx. 200 lbs. to 403 lbs. with heavy w/t and consumption of COPIOUS quantities of food in an effort to become one of the world's strongest men. For example, in 1955, he is reported to have done a military/Olympic barbell press with 375 lbs., when the world record at the time was approx. 400 lbs.

ANYWAY, he radically changed his diet to lean meat, fruits and vegetables (small meals like 5-6 times a day, I believe); incorporated cardio into his workouts with progressive increases in walking/running times/distances; did ab work by doing situps/leg raises in the 1000's of reps. every single day; and did his w/t exercises with lighter-weights/higher-reps.  I know this info. is "sketchy", but that is the best I can do...maybe other Getbiggers can help out here (?)...Tim Fogarty...Chris Mason.

What set the great Bruce Randall apart from his contemporaries was his IRON WILL & DETERMINATION!  He was one of the most highly-disciplined and dedicated trainers imaginable, and trained like a demon!!  He truly believed..."where there is a will there is a way"!

Bruce was also fueled/inspired in his quest to transform his body by the "experts" of that era (e.g. Bob Hoffman editor/publisher of Strength and Health mag...the most popular BB/w-l mag. of that era) who told him it was "impossible" and, even so, would leave him with horrible stretch marks and sagging skin.  Comments like these only made Bruce more determined to prove them all wrong!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2007, 06:06:30 AM »

LOL (cough) stfu u never did it

fat mike looks much better
Here comes the money shot

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2007, 06:12:46 AM »
arvilla you dont have to get up in the morning to burn fat..it doesnt matter when you do the cardio

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2007, 06:14:30 AM »
you said that mockingly...but i started dieting at a weight of 256...and now weigh 185.

185 and able to out lift ron colemen  ::)....candy (I started that name for you) has a nice ring to it. Does your boyfriend call you that?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2007, 06:16:45 AM »
arvilla you dont have to get up in the morning to burn fat..it doesnt matter when you do the cardio

I don't understand why he would even try to get out of the bed when Cherri is there?

I could easily take the eca and do a morning 30 minute sex session with her..that is a good 500 calories right there

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2007, 06:17:38 AM »
I mean it is not like it's so hard to do. So what if you went from 270 pound offseason to a measly barely 200 pound precontest? What is up with those delusional people? They just don't have the self esteem?
lemme explain this...

its like when you try and do calc  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2007, 06:31:49 AM »
He had EVOO on low carb days.  ;)

And I totally add spices (Mrs. Dash) to foods when I am cooking.    ;D

Cheri, did Mike mean Broiled chicken or boiled chicken? I would gage too if I tried to eat boiled chicken everyday. What about baked chicken? can be a little dry, but better then BOILED:(

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2007, 07:33:44 AM »
Cheri, did Mike mean Broiled chicken or boiled chicken? I would gage too if I tried to eat boiled chicken everyday. What about baked chicken? can be a little dry, but better then BOILED:(

McDonalds ranch chicken sandwich is great..for $1 more you get double the patty (fried or grilled)..tell them no bread and no dressing (that usually freaks them out)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2007, 07:53:03 AM »

GEE.............i don't know (losing 70 lbs in 4 months wasn't so hard your right!)

getting up at 5 am everday to do an hour of cardio.......eating plain bolied chicken every 3 hours with only a half cup of rice per day (throwing up as you attempt to choke it down)
spilt sessions of weight training(2 x a day on zero carbs)
no being able to sleep because your so fucking hungry!
weighing out all your food EVERY MEAL
your not just trying to lose weight (that be simple/just starve ur-self)
your trying to hold onto all your muscle mass while you attempt to lose 70 lbs of fat
trying to do all this while working a full-time job
your brain needs 80 grams of carbs just to function................ try 50 - 0 carbs for days/weeks on end
it's obvious Alexxx you have never dieted/competed for a show (it's so obvious by this post!)
why don't you try it you lil ignorant f**k (you couldn't handle it trust me)
my trainer LLES (Larry) is/was in the service (Marine i think)
he said that pre-contest dieting was by far harder than anything in the service he dealt with
i wore 2 different colored sneakers to work when i was on low carbs
curled up in a ball in my living room................just miserable

by all means................... ...........it's easy               TRY IT!

i agree with arvilla...for some people its just lazyness, but in most part, its not easy...It takes a lot to loose weight (specially if maybe you where 'oversized' like your whole life)
!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2007, 07:55:31 AM »
Isn't it HILARIOUS and PATHETIC that in this age of "legions/batteries" of oral and injectable drugs to artifically build muscle mass and rapildy lose weight ("get ripped") that NONE of these staggering, chemical monster, BB FREAKS has matched (OR, EVEN COME CLOSE!) to the achievements (in this area) of the GREAT BRUCE RANDALL...who, way back in the middle-1950's, accomplished an UNEQUALED body transformation miracle ALL-NATURALLY (hey, that was approx. 50 years ago in the DARK AGES of dieting and BB knowledge)!!!

He then increased his bodyweight up to approx. 225 lbs. and, in 1959, won the NABBA Pro, Mr. Universe title in London (which was the equivalent of the Mr. Olympia title in those days)!  And, he sure as hell didn't have any sagging skin and stretch marks to achieve that monumental goal!!

None of these present-day drug-bloated, chemical monster, BB FREAKS (with all of their chemical/drug health-endangering artifical aids) can begin to approach the great Bruce Randall's ALL-NATURAL unbelieveable rapid weight-loss and body transformation...arguabl y the GREATEST PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION (i.e. from a "fat appearance" to a "muscular appearance", and loss of nearly 220 lbs. of bwt. in 8 short months!) IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY!!!

All of the above info. is documented IN DETAIL in a 1970's Iron Man article...and is supported by verifiable eye-witnesses!

Now this commends RESPECT!! Wow truly amazing! Thanks.
just push some weight!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2007, 08:05:43 AM »
Now this commends RESPECT!! Wow truly amazing! Thanks.

not according to your thread headline lol

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2007, 08:08:12 AM »
Naw this cat is the bomb!

you can read about him on ironage  :)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2007, 08:15:24 AM »
Shock-art veteran Marco Evaristti wants visitors to his latest exhibition to eat meatballs made from his own fat.

The Chilean-Danish artist underwent liposuction to produce 48 meatballs for what he calls a criticism of the plastic surgery industry.

Evaristti says his meatballs aren't just delicious, they're nutritious. And lucky visitors don't only get to eat his fat, they can also buy a can of the meatballs for a mere $5,120 a can.

"The question of whether or not to eat human flesh is more important than the result," he said. "You are not a cannibal if you eat art."

Following that rationale, perhaps you're not logical if you make art.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/arts/articulate/200701/s1829634.htm
Elevate Your Image.™

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2007, 08:19:35 AM »
Mike man, look who we're talking about.. alexx has the muscularity of a broom, maybe one day when he actually starts training and eating he'll know what it's like to have some muscle on his frame, till then just laugh it off.

Muscularity of a broom.....Hahahahahaha
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2007, 08:58:47 AM »
Muscularity of a broom.....Hahahahahaha

Sock it to them, Buffbodz!!!  I love it, gal!

It's great that you've got the "thick skin" to "hang in there" with these crude Neanderthals...and dish it back, especially when they bash FBBers!

Galvanized

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2007, 03:13:46 PM »

A lot of overweight people are basically addicted to food.  It's like a drug.  I guess it would be like:  "I don't get it, why can't you just stop smoking cigarettes?"  It would be easy for me, but not easy to someone who's addicted to nicotine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »

GEE.............i don't know (losing 70 lbs in 4 months wasn't so hard your right!)

getting up at 5 am everday to do an hour of cardio.......eating plain bolied chicken every 3 hours with only a half cup of rice per day (throwing up as you attempt to choke it down)
spilt sessions of weight training(2 x a day on zero carbs)
no being able to sleep because your so fucking hungry!
weighing out all your food EVERY MEAL
your not just trying to lose weight (that be simple/just starve ur-self)
your trying to hold onto all your muscle mass while you attempt to lose 70 lbs of fat
trying to do all this while working a full-time job
your brain needs 80 grams of carbs just to function................ try 50 - 0 carbs for days/weeks on end
it's obvious Alexxx you have never dieted/competed for a show (it's so obvious by this post!)
why don't you try it you lil ignorant f**k (you couldn't handle it trust me)
my trainer LLES (Larry) is/was in the service (Marine i think)
he said that pre-contest dieting was by far harder than anything in the service he dealt with
i wore 2 different colored sneakers to work when i was on low carbs
curled up in a ball in my living room................just miserable

by all means................... ...........it's easy               TRY IT!

I did it.

And it was too easy.

I didn`t get up at any special time.
Ate MCDONALDS,Krispy Kreme, Ben and Jerry`s and anything else I wanted.
No Cardio
No Supplements
Went to the gym 3 days a week.
All in 4 months.

Where is the hard part?  Where is the difficulty?

Mike, you MADE it hard.  It didn`t have to be this way...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2007, 03:30:33 PM »
I did it.

And it was too easy.

I didn`t get up at any special time.
Ate MCDONALDS,Krispy Kreme, Ben and Jerry`s and anything else I wanted.
No Cardio
No Supplements
Went to the gym 3 days a week.
All in 4 months.

Where is the hard part?  Where is the difficulty?

Mike, you MADE it hard.  It didn`t have to be this way...
you either have an extremely fast metabolism or ate very little of the things you listed, or are lying.  not to mention mike is much older than you.

adonis, you moron.  yes you can eat whatever you want, but it all comes down to this, listen

calories in>calories out

if you take in more calories than your body uses, you dont lose weight.

if you take in less calories than your body consumes, you lose weight.

if you take in less mcdonals, ice cream etc. calories than your body uses, you will lose weight, if you take in more you wont,

very simple. nothing you say is revolutionary.  it is stupid because(unless you have an EXTREMELY fast metabolism) you will not be meeting your protein needs while staying under your caloric maitenience, it will be wasted on shit calories.  and you will lose muscle.  for people like you who are 160lbs ripped that is not a concern, so dont say protein needs are over-exagerated.  you are a clown.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2007, 04:46:13 PM »
you either have an extremely fast metabolism or ate very little of the things you listed, or are lying.  not to mention mike is much older than you.

adonis, you moron.  yes you can eat whatever you want, but it all comes down to this, listen

calories in>calories out

if you take in more calories than your body uses, you dont lose weight.

if you take in less calories than your body consumes, you lose weight.

if you take in less mcdonals, ice cream etc. calories than your body uses, you will lose weight, if you take in more you wont,

very simple. nothing you say is revolutionary.  it is stupid because(unless you have an EXTREMELY fast metabolism) you will not be meeting your protein needs while staying under your caloric maitenience, it will be wasted on shit calories.  and you will lose muscle.  for people like you who are 160lbs ripped that is not a concern, so dont say protein needs are over-exagerated.  you are a clown.

Like its so hard to get adequate protein.   ::)

You are a pathetic joke and look awful.

Your pictures are horrid.  Maybe I should reveal you so everyone can laugh at how fat you REALLY are.

Chances are, you will never post here again.