Author Topic: MILOS SARCEV bitching about some GETBIG.COM guys...  (Read 30723 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: MILOS SARCEV bitching about some GETBIG.COM guys...
« Reply #250 on: January 26, 2007, 06:03:53 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4824530.stm

Where's the science dude? This is the kind of bullshit myth making that distracts people from dealing with real issues of morality and spirituality and solving the worlds problems of today. All thats left is to write this story all up in a book, provide no proof, claim it is Gods word, and hundreds of years from now this guy will be a God.

If this guy had any paranormal abilities why wouldn't he use it to find all the missing innocent children in the world or even the ones suffering in his own village?

I call bullshit!!!!. Where is Squadfather when you need him?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #251 on: January 26, 2007, 06:28:11 AM »
Where's the science dude? This is the kind of bullshit myth making that distracts people from dealing with real issues of morality and spirituality and solving the worlds problems of today. All thats left is to write this story all up in a book, provide no proof, claim it is Gods word, and hundreds of years from now this guy will be a God.

If this guy had any paranormal abilities why wouldn't he use it to find all the missing innocent children in the world or even the ones suffering in his own village?

I call bullshit!!!!. Where is Squadfather when you need him?
First of all,This paranormal kids is a fake.Forget about it.

About Ki and Plana
There is no paranormal thing in the world and nothing mistic. There is a problem in your way of thinking. There are tons of proofs of chi-kung and even Harbard university studys about it. In Japan, numerous university is studying about Ki and the effect of ki causing those strange effect to the human body.

For your basic knowledge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_kung

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #252 on: January 26, 2007, 07:21:20 AM »
First of all,This paranormal kids is a fake.Forget about it.

About Ki and Plana
There is no paranormal thing in the world and nothing mistic. There is a problem in your way of thinking. There are tons of proofs of chi-kung and even Harbard university studys about it. In Japan, numerous university is studying about Ki and the effect of ki causing those strange effect to the human body.

For your basic knowledge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_kung
None of the studies were very credible. You have to read it more carefully. The researchers and labs that produce the one study all have a vested interested in promoting it.

There are no studies from Harvard, there were some doctors in the study that went to Harvard. Thats not the same.

One of the studies says that "The external qi emitted by Dr. Xin Yan has been detected by physical detectors and its physical existence has been confirmed. External qi emitted by Dr. yan has been found to interact with and affect matter at different levels
from molecular to nuclear."

But they then reveal in another study that from the same orginization....

"According to the different circumstances, external qi of Dr. Yan Xin can display different attributes such as being distance transcending, bidirectional, reversible, or targeting. Although external qi of Yan Xin Life Science Technology has not been identified with any of the four known and accepted fundamental physical forces, its influence on physical reality is robustly confirmed." 

So they are using their own devices to measure the qi, very suspect.

The other study about cancer was highly suspicious, it was not a double blind study, and it was not published by any reputable organization.

I don't believe that the external qi of Dr. Yan can really effect cancer cells. It would be great if it did. But the proof is just not there. It was more like observational opinions of doctors who want to believe in it and I trying to get more funding to study it.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #253 on: January 26, 2007, 07:31:19 AM »
None of the studies were very credible. You have to read it more carefully. The researchers and labs that produce the one study all have a vested interested in promoting it.

There are no studies from Harvard, there were some doctors in the study that went to Harvard. Thats not the same.

One of the studies says that "The external qi emitted by Dr. Xin Yan has been detected by physical detectors and its physical existence has been confirmed. External qi emitted by Dr. yan has been found to interact with and affect matter at different levels
from molecular to nuclear."

But they then reveal in another study that from the same orginization....

"According to the different circumstances, external qi of Dr. Yan Xin can display different attributes such as being distance transcending, bidirectional, reversible, or targeting. Although external qi of Yan Xin Life Science Technology has not been identified with any of the four known and accepted fundamental physical forces, its influence on physical reality is robustly confirmed." 

So they are using their own devices to measure the qi, very suspect.

The other study about cancer was highly suspicious, it was not a double blind study, and it was not published by any reputable organization.

I don't believe that the external qi of Dr. Yan can really effect cancer cells. It would be great if it did. But the proof is just not there. It was more like observational opinions of doctors who want to believe in it and I trying to get more funding to study it.

Why dont you practice your self?
For just feeling Ki of your own hands, it takes only  3 minutes or so.
But, if you want to concentrate your ki in certain place,it takes months.
Feeling only is damn easy.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #254 on: January 26, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
How do you start? I want to try it.
TEAM REPTILIAN

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #255 on: January 26, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »
well first you find a sheep ..........

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #256 on: January 26, 2007, 10:10:26 PM »
hahaha good one.

Seriously though, I know people that have had success with acupunture. It's not magic, it's just that asian cultures have focused on other aspects of the body we haven't considered. It's not a replacement for the doctor yet, but they might be something to it.
TEAM REPTILIAN

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #257 on: January 26, 2007, 10:16:03 PM »
hahaha good one.

Seriously though, I know people that have had success with acupunture. It's not magic, it's just that asian cultures have focused on other aspects of the body we haven't considered. It's not a replacement for the doctor yet, but they might be something to it.
that dosnt sound like talk of someone who has found a sheep  >:(

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #258 on: January 27, 2007, 05:02:59 AM »
OK.I can teach you how to feel Ki only now.

1, You thrust very hard your palms each other.(about 10 seconds)

2,Then you stop thrust hard and make a distance between your palms and go near and far, near and far.Then you begin to feel something like cotton or small baloon between your palms.
Its the sign that you begin to feel Ki between your palms.

3,If you practice it once in 3-4 days,then stop thrusting your palms and begin to feel it only.If you feel it. You are progressing.

4,Now you are capable of feeling Ki of anything near by. Try many things approaching your palms. I recomend you doing it to Dogs, Cats...etc. Because they have ki similar to you. Much easier to feel it. Then go to feel electro domestic machine turned on, you feel strong ki different from those animals. Then go to plants like flower,Bonsai. Then finaly you can try rocks,metals...etc.

From these exercise, you will realize that every existance of this world have certain magnetic field(ki).
If you go more far, you can reach the level of body and mental health of another people clearly by only putting your palm above them or even standing near by.
There are 1000 times far more you can go. But there is no space and my patience. I stop it now.