Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 1259 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:24:32 AM »

hey bro i read your post and had some questions to ask  1st off i just got rocked to the nines...i went to the Emerg and well all went down hill from there 1st they treated me like a piece of shit lecture on steroids then i tried to apply the info u  and others have gave and she totally threw that out the window as if i was an idoit to even mention what i researched...2 make a long story short they ended up giving me some oral antibiotics then they made 2 fucking cuts in my thigh and squeezed that f**k out of it (hurt like hell ) and to top it off the 1st cut was a mistake and they said they drained some puss but left the cuts open and patched them with some cloth and said they were not going to go the stuff and pack route, so now i have 2 open cuts on my thigh and i have to go back 2morrow 2 see if things get better and b4 i left there they gave me 4grams of intermuscular anitbotics and i have to take 1 pill ever 6 hrs but this is the thing the redness is still there and it still hurts and is sore... what do u think?? things should be ok? or should i be worried also what should i do about my cycle i was doing some prop with eq and winny im dropping the prop cuz thats what i put in my thigh and it gave me that so where should i go from here?

ok,,

first of you did right,,better to be treated like shit  for couple hours than end up hurting  even more,,the lecture on steroids they give you should get into your left ear and fly out of the right one,,because you know about hormones most likley more than the nurse and doctor who treated you combined,,so it doesnt matter what they say as long as you are respectful and let them have their 5 min of fame while they take away the pain,,you also should have said it was from bug sting for insurance purposes but i assume that you wanted to be sure they treat you right incase it was a more compex situation,,,but in general bug sting is a good expenation that prevent them from lecturing and make the insurence company pay with out the need to talk much,,

now,, the info i talked about in the abcess thread was more about big more complicated abcesses that sit couple of inches under the muscle,,,,in your case it looks like it is local infection basically a zit that sit under the skin or very close to the muscle surface,,so it is easy to drain with simple cuts and needle and squeeze,,

what i was talking about was the type of abcesses that are too deep for just cut and sqweeze on the spot,,,those are the ones you either go to surgery or if it is border surgery,,,if praying well and fall on a good experienced doc,,,he or she will do you the accordion drainage after  poking the abcess in the radiology  lab of the hospital,,

what you have seems to be simple case,,so make sure you follow on it with the doc and dont miss your appointment in couple days because even if you feel better and it dont hurt it still needs to be taken look at and make sure the infection is gone,,,and only doc can approve it.

the antibiotics they give  for simple cases are either keflex or couple others such as augmentin and the such,,,they come in tablet form and perfect for surface  infections,,,if the infection is more severe and it is actual abcess deeper in the muscle,,,those antibiotics will not help and you will have  to  do the iv antibiotics and that will be the only annswer for treating the abcess after accordion drainage or in the worst case surgery is done,,but again you have a simple case,,they would not chose this on the spot treatment if it was complex case.

you can ask for pain killer named percocet/oxycod,,,it is favorite pain killer for many bodybuilders including me,,if the doc is not a homo he will give them to you with no problem,,,but if he is...just get ibuprofen from im at higher doses per tab,,should work ok.

i also suggest to inejct ug product to the ass,,,and not to the thighs since the butt is a bigger softer spot where mistakes can be made and were made before with out the need of doc appointments after,,,the thighs are a lot harder and the muscle is tense and the product has a very dense surrounding,,,and if it is a dirty product,,,,not a good thing,,,

most important thing is to keep new needles and use them only ONCE even if it is you that use your own needles it dont matter,,,use needles ONCE and only ONCE it cost pennies. also clean with rubbing alcohol every spot since you got bacteria sitting on your body  and waiting to get  in and create those little problems or the more severe problems if you go deep to the muscle,,i assume that  you are lucky since you  used 1 inch or 3/4 inch needle and didnt go deep into the muscle to create  major problem. some guys use 1.5 inch needles and push it all the way through and,,,thats were the problems are big.

change the prop to human grade and ineject to buttocks,,,avoid thighs for next couple months.

take is easy on training,,you should be like new in no time,,,2-3 weeks,,redness will go away soon,,but as i said go back to doc for check ups till he approve that everything is back to normal.

good luck

fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 01:30:50 AM »
Once again, gh15's been there, done it, and got t-shirt!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 01:31:25 AM »

ok,,

first of you did right,,better to be treated like shit  for couple hours than end up hurting  even more,,the lecture on steroids they give you should get into your left ear and fly out of the right one,,because you know about hormones most likley more than the nurse and doctor who treated you combined,,so it doesnt matter what they say as long as you are respectful and let them have their 5 min of fame while they take away the pain,,you also should have said it was from bug sting for insurance purposes but i assume that you wanted to be sure they treat you right incase it was a more compex situation,,,but in general bug sting is a good expenation that prevent them from lecturing and make the insurence company pay with out the need to talk much,,

now,, the info i talked about in the abcess thread was more about big more complicated abcesses that sit couple of inches under the muscle,,,,in your case it looks like it is local infection basically a zit that sit under the skin or very close to the muscle surface,,so it is easy to drain with simple cuts and needle and squeeze,,

what i was talking about was the type of abcesses that are too deep for just cut and sqweeze on the spot,,,those are the ones you either go to surgery or if it is border surgery,,,if praying well and fall on a good experienced doc,,,he or she will do you the accordion drainage after  poking the abcess in the radiology  lab of the hospital,,

what you have seems to be simple case,,so make sure you follow on it with the doc and dont miss your appointment in couple days because even if you feel better and it dont hurt it still needs to be taken look at and make sure the infection is gone,,,and only doc can approve it.

the antibiotics they give  for simple cases are either keflex or couple others such as augmentin and the such,,,they come in tablet form and perfect for surface  infections,,,if the infection is more severe and it is actual abcess deeper in the muscle,,,those antibiotics will not help and you will have  to  do the iv antibiotics and that will be the only annswer for treating the abcess after accordion drainage or in the worst case surgery is done,,but again you have a simple case,,they would not chose this on the spot treatment if it was complex case.

you can ask for pain killer named percocet/oxycod,,,it is favorite pain killer for many bodybuilders including me,,if the doc is not a homo he will give them to you with no problem,,,but if he is...just get ibuprofen from im at higher doses per tab,,should work ok.

i also suggest to inejct ug product to the ass,,,and not to the thighs since the butt is a bigger softer spot where mistakes can be made and were made before with out the need of doc appointments after,,,the thighs are a lot harder and the muscle is tense and the product has a very dense surrounding,,,and if it is a dirty product,,,,not a good thing,,,

most important thing is to keep new needles and use them only ONCE even if it is you that use your own needles it dont matter,,,use needles ONCE and only ONCE it cost pennies. also clean with rubbing alcohol every spot since you got bacteria sitting on your body  and waiting to get  in and create those little problems or the more severe problems if you go deep to the muscle,,i assume that  you are lucky since you  used 1 inch or 3/4 inch needle and didnt go deep into the muscle to create  major problem. some guys use 1.5 inch needles and push it all the way through and,,,thats were the problems are big.

change the prop to human grade and ineject to buttocks,,,avoid thighs for next couple months.

take is easy on training,,you should be like new in no time,,,2-3 weeks,,redness will go away soon,,but as i said go back to doc for check ups till he approve that everything is back to normal.

good luck

Wow dude, your too much ::)!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 01:47:54 AM »
sounds horrible.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 05:58:07 AM »
Good advice GH15 your presence and help on this board is very appreciated

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:02:42 AM »

ok,,

good luck

ya man thx for all the info you are right on the money every time and anyone on this Bord who uses AAS should follow your advise, as for the needle part i always use a very very safe procedure i shower 1st then swab the area swab the bottle rubber stopper use a 18g to withdraw switch the tip then inject thats the way i have always done it and been fine for years but i guess something went wrong cant say it was the Gear because i used it elsewhere and was fine.

As for the redness its cleared up now and well the tight pain feeling is still there  when i move it but looks as if the swelling has came down and the medication they gave me is called APO-CEPHALEXIN 500MG.

Thx for all the info bro u and others on here have been very helpful its funny cuz sometimes we all bash eachother but when shit hits the fan we need as much info and help as possible from each other cuz its rare to find ppl who know whats going on in this kinda life style  anyway thx again ciao .............also I'm from Canada so everything is Free with hospital stuff no insurance worries its all covered