Author Topic: Monster Delusions from women on their obesity  (Read 7344 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Monster Delusions from women on their obesity
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »
???

You shrink during the day.

Measure yourself when you first wake up....You will be about an inch taller.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2007, 02:20:41 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\
are you delusional?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »
You shrink during the day.

Measure yourself when you first wake up....You will be about an inch taller.

You still haven't changed that stupid line under your pic.

Ach so, sag mal du dumme Nuss, kannst du nun eigentlich deutsch oder nicht?
Du meinst doch immer, du waerest Deutscher!  ::) ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2007, 05:55:14 PM »
love hearing women say they don't want to workout cause they're afraid of getting muscular and bulky.
Even better, men saying that.  My reply now is, "Yeah, be careful when you go to the gym.  With your "crazy" genetics, you may hit 300lbs if you to quick."
Back to the women.  Monster denial is right.  At least be realistic with yourself.  My favorite is women who wear tight shirt or a cut off shirt because they just lost 7lbs from Weight Watchers.  Wear something that flatters your body.  Not everyone was meant to wear certain things.  And the constant "dieting" is completely ridiculous.  Change your eating habits, or accept being the size you are.  Especially women at young ages.  When you're early 20's, women should be in their prime.  My favorite is the baby excuse.  "Try having 3 kids...blah blah blah."  If you are in decent shape beforehand, losing that 20lbs should be cake.  I fucking hate excuse makers. 
N

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2007, 06:00:05 PM »
she is wearing a corset you fool. When she takes that off, she'll blow up to 25 at least.

Actually,  when one corset trains for years it doesn't blow up.  The internal organs have to shift to accomodate the pressure from the corset.

It will take time for the organs to realign themselves.

Sandra

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2007, 06:05:41 PM »
Even better, men saying that.  My reply now is, "Yeah, be careful when you go to the gym.  With your "crazy" genetics, you may hit 300lbs if you to quick."
Back to the women.  Monster denial is right.  At least be realistic with yourself.  My favorite is women who wear tight shirt or a cut off shirt because they just lost 7lbs from Weight Watchers.  Wear something that flatters your body.  Not everyone was meant to wear certain things.  And the constant "dieting" is completely ridiculous.  Change your eating habits, or accept being the size you are.  Especially women at young ages.  When you're early 20's, women should be in their prime.  My favorite is the baby excuse.  "Try having 3 kids...blah blah blah."  If you are in decent shape beforehand, losing that 20lbs should be cake.  I fucking hate excuse makers. 

When you have children, you can gain anywhere from 20lbs(healthy) to over 100lbs(health issues, bed rest, etc)

The first child, you can get your "snap back" relatively easy especially if you breatfeed and had the child in late 20's early 30s.

As you get older, the body changes and you hold onto more bodyfat especially in your lower regions to protect and nurture the womb for future child bearing.  The older you get, the harder it is to drop the pounds.  Add on to the fact you now have less time to work out with the demands of motherhood.

So, having more than 2 children can have a negative effect on your body.  You don't have to be a blob, but you will never have your college figure again.
Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Squishy face retard

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2007, 12:30:49 AM »

Very very good post croatch!

That's it, exactly. Seems like women are the same anywhere in the world.

G.STEELE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2007, 12:49:39 AM »
When you have children, you can gain anywhere from 20lbs(healthy) to over 100lbs(health issues, bed rest, etc)

The first child, you can get your "snap back" relatively easy especially if you breatfeed and had the child in late 20's early 30s.

As you get older, the body changes and you hold onto more bodyfat especially in your lower regions to protect and nurture the womb for future child bearing.  The older you get, the harder it is to drop the pounds.  Add on to the fact you now have less time to work out with the demands of motherhood.

So, having more than 2 children can have a negative effect on your body.  You don't have to be a blob, but you will never have your college figure again.
Sandra
Ummm bullshit.
My wife is in her late 30's and had 2 children and is in amazing shape once again.
Gyms do have child care facilities.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2007, 03:38:06 AM »
Ummm bullshit.
My wife is in her late 30's and had 2 children and is in amazing shape once again.

I agree.

I know women who had their kids in their late 30s and are pretty lean.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2007, 03:41:46 AM »
Agreed 100%

Bflex

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2007, 05:52:10 AM »
You still haven't changed that stupid line under your pic.

Ach so, sag mal du dumme Nuss, kannst du nun eigentlich deutsch oder nicht?
Du meinst doch immer, du waerest Deutscher!  ::) ::)

Adonis kann weder Latein noch deutsch. Schwänze lutschen kann er dafür recht gut

btw that waist is nowhere near "low 20s"

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2007, 08:19:45 AM »
I finally figured out this weird sizing system they have... anything over a size 3 is FAT  A women of average female height (5'3-5'6) should weigh no more then 115-120lbs. I don't get these delusional cows decked out in  skintight spandex because they think it'll cleave off a few rolls of a fat and make them look skinnier, LOL.

Bullseye.

PB

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2007, 08:31:04 AM »
Adonis kann weder Latein noch deutsch. Schwänze lutschen kann er dafür recht gut

btw that waist is nowhere near "low 20s"

ahahahaaaaaaaaaa, ja das stimmt.

Dabei labert er immer dumm rum, er waere Deutscher, wenn ihm jemand an die Karre faehrt.

Was fuer ein Loser.  ;D ;D ;D

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2007, 08:33:47 AM »
Kim Perez said she has a 25 inches waist

so when you say Jezabelle is in the low 20's, you mean her waist is smaller than that ?
speak on this
I have a 26 inch waist on vacuum and when i drop to the 150's i will more then likely have a 24. My chest is twice the size of my waist almost.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2007, 08:34:45 AM »
I have a 26 inch waist on vacuum and when i drop to the 150's i will more then likely have a 24. My chest is twice the size of my waist almost.
hahahaha, of course it is. ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2007, 09:01:10 AM »
hahahaha, of course it is. ::)

LOLOL..maybe he had some 'ribs' removed too

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »
Ummm bullshit.
Agreed.
Going to the gym takes 3 hours a week, it's mainly diet.  Making a shake takes about 3 minutes.  There is simply no excuse for slacking.  Won't be as lean as when you're 20, but still no excuse for falling apart.
Breast feeding...yummy! ;D
N

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
36-24-36 used to be considered ideal measurements for beauty queens. I recall discussing this with a group of women who enterred a beauty contest at my gym. Believe me, a 26 inch waist is rare on any woman. You won't find many women with 24 inch waists. Joe's wife, Betty, has a very small waist and is one of the few who measured smaller than 24 inches. Lots of young women like to think they have 24 inch waists but get a tape out and see for yourself what those small women measure. Any woman over 5' 9" is unlikely to have a waist in the low 20s.

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2007, 02:57:40 PM »

we all saw your pic and you are nothing special
stop talking like you are the next big thing

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »
Ummm bullshit.

Exactly!  Fat storage/loss is still a function of calories in/calories out.  Motherhood does not suspend the laws of thermodynamics.  Child or no, if you're fat you're either eating too much or not moving enough (or both).
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2007, 03:27:36 PM »
What a crazy world we live in. 'Muscle' is almost a dirty word and 'fat' definitely is. I guess the ideal is to look just right and not too big and not too small.

Thank goodness not everyone likes the same things because there wouldn't be enough thin women to go around. If you live in the USA then you have a 1 in 3 chance of either marrying an obese woman or ending up married to one. So what, lots of unthin women look great.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2007, 08:37:31 PM »
What a crazy world we live in. 'Muscle' is almost a dirty word and 'fat' definitely is. I guess the ideal is to look just right and not too big and not too small.

Thank goodness not everyone likes the same things because there wouldn't be enough thin women to go around. If you live in the USA then you have a 1 in 3 chance of either marrying an obese woman or ending up married to one. So what, lots of unthin women look great.

lol

You guys amuse me tremendously. 

You think that "all Women"  have the same genetics and ability to maintain a specific weight?  That is like saying men  are genetically capable of keeping a specific hairline.

I"m not advocating a woman to letting herself go and become a fat blog.

No one can deny that aging has an effect on your body.  Sure, you can spend your life in the gym 3 hours a day, denying yourself certain foods.
You will be a sleek long, lean, size zero.

Is that what your life is all about?  Real women have curves that don't come from going under the knife or going to Mcdonald's on a a daily basis.

If the woman that goes to the gym religiously 365 days a week has a crisis and has to adjust accordingly, what would her body look like after 3 months, 6 months, one year?

Would you still love her or trade her in for a better model?

The answer to this question says more about you than the women in your life.

Sandra

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »
I agree.

I know women who had their kids in their late 30s and are pretty lean.
Ok honey,

Now think.  If your wife was under stress had to work a job to suppor the family, household chores, less time at the gym..
Her figure would change.

The point is that you have to have dedication to do what needs to be done, have the resources and support to do it.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2007, 08:56:17 PM »
Ok honey,

Now think.  If your wife was under stress had to work a job to suppor the family, household chores, less time at the gym..
Her figure would change.

The point is that you have to have dedication to do what needs to be done, have the resources and support to do it.

sorry, post interupted,

If your wife didn't have her support system, would she be able to maintain her regimen?

Not everyone has the luxury or understanding to get that one hour or more a day to work out.
Sometimes life gets in the way.  when it does you are out of shape and overweight.
That is why the diet/fitness industry is a multibillion dollar business.

Sandra