Author Topic: Ronnie looks huge in this interview clip!!!!  (Read 4159 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Ronnie looks huge in this interview clip!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 05:17:38 AM »
i agree that Ronnie could be a better 'representant' (sp) of the sport (?!?!?) of bodybuilding, but man...does that really make a difference?
 He is 8 times mr Olympia, a lot more than the 'master of knowledge' yates and just 8 more than Shawn (who has none....)
this is not rocket science...its bodybuilding. There are lots of differents approachs to it, people that are inteligent and know a lot about physiology (like Milos) but then again, how much wins he has? and how much Ronnie has?
Ronnie is more than a proof that even if you are not the most well spoken, or the most inteligent, if you are dedicated (more than the rest) you can get to 1st place (in front of many of the so called 'minds' of the sport)
!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 05:19:53 AM »
Ronnie truly is an idiot, and i'm my opinion a disgrace to the sport whenever he opens his mouth. He made a post over on ProSource forum regarding pre-contest sodium intake that just blew my mind....in essence he had no clue as to the physiological role of sodium and the role it plays for bodybuilders prepping for a show. Now I know why he didn't win the Olympia until he got together with Chad Nicholls.

Compare Ronnie's speech to that of Dorian Yates or Shawn Ray; neither are academic scholars, but they look so in comparison to Coleman. Although I don't always agree with what Shawn has said, he was always well spoken and he knew exactly what he was saying. Yates to me represents everything bodybuilding should be about, the knowledge, the work ethic, the determination, and the focus. After reading his book blood and guts I have a new appreciation for him.

[/quote

very well put.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 05:22:55 AM »
Last I heard bodybuilders were exhibitors of their muscles not their minds...for years Ronnie didn't have to say much of anything as his body did all the talking.
Perhaps at the Olympia they should ask the competitors Miss World style questions such as 'if you won the Olympia what would you do to make the world a better place?' or something...
[/quote

bodybuilders spend 1/1000th of their time onstage, and the rest of the time out amongst the public trying to promote themselves and the sport. they need to at least be able to string along a few words in sentence form as the public already suspects we're idiots. ronnie opens his mouth and removes all doubt!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 06:05:01 AM »
Ronnie truly is an idiot, and i'm my opinion a disgrace to the sport whenever he opens his mouth. He made a post over on ProSource forum regarding pre-contest sodium intake that just blew my mind....in essence he had no clue as to the physiological role of sodium and the role it plays for bodybuilders prepping for a show. Now I know why he didn't win the Olympia until he got together with Chad Nicholls.

Compare Ronnie's speech to that of Dorian Yates or Shawn Ray; neither are academic scholars, but they look so in comparison to Coleman. Although I don't always agree with what Shawn has said, he was always well spoken and he knew exactly what he was saying. Yates to me represents everything bodybuilding should be about, the knowledge, the work ethic, the determination, and the focus. After reading his book blood and guts I have a new appreciation for him.

ronnie is dumb.ahaha have you seeb 'on the road'.what the fuck was he saying in that video?one of the dumbest guys i have ever seen
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 06:21:06 AM »
no doubt.I had no clue of half the shit he said and I'm sure he doesn't ether.greatest body builder of all time?biggest moron of all time!how has that dude made it this far in life.It's amazing.Glad hes still not a cop.I'd get shot for not following his directions. not only would i not under stand a word he was saying even if i could understand him he wouldn't make any sense.What a fvckin idiot.
DAWG

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »
good clip?!!? good interview?!?!? are you guys serious!??! he sounds like an idiot!!! hes so poorly spoken that im embarrassed FOR him!! half the time he doesnt understand the question being asked. when he gets asked a hard hitting question like " what were your weaknesses", rather than being honest about his obvious flaws this year, he says " I DONT KNOW"!?!?!?!

the whole thing about what he eats is stupid. he says he eats the same thing every day and that its calculated. then when the interviewer asks him to be more specific he says " PROBABLY 12 ozs of chicken. PROBABLY 12 oz of beef....

"what were they saying to you onstage after you lost?" ..."i dont know"
" what were your thoughts when you lost?"..."i dont know"

...what the hell DO you know!!!!!!!!!!?????????

watched 3 minutes of it, then went and scrubbed my brain with a brillo pad to remove all memory of it!
you're just jealous that his arm is bigger than your leg.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 07:15:58 AM »
you're just jealous that his arm is bigger than your leg.

you got me there. "his arm IS bigger than my leg"...and i bet he might even be able to tell me that, cause that sentence is almost all 1 syllable words!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 07:17:57 AM »

you got me there. "his arm IS bigger than my leg"...and i bet he might even be able to tell me that, cause that sentence is almost all 1 syllable words!
how many Sandows do you have at your house, skinny?

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 07:29:54 AM »

hey!!! that cuts deep, man!! im still working on my first sandow....but at least i, unlike ronnie, can spell "sandow" lol!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 07:34:32 AM »

hey!!! that cuts deep, man!! im still working on my first sandow....but at least i, unlike ronnie, can spell "sandow" lol!!
hahahaha, this coming from a guy with a penciled in "beard", a 1992 NPC string tank top, T. Michael v neck baggy sweatshirt, Crazee Wear baggies and 20 year old Otomix, hahahahahaha, you look EXTREMELY intelligent yourself. ::)

edit: i left out the backwards House of Pain ballcap and the gym bag.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 08:10:25 AM »
hahahaha, this coming from a guy with a penciled in "beard", a 1992 NPC string tank top, T. Michael v neck baggy sweatshirt, Crazee Wear baggies and 20 year old Otomix, hahahahahaha, you look EXTREMELY intelligent yourself. ::)

edit: i left out the backwards House of Pain ballcap and the gym bag.

lmao!!!! you also forgot my collection of gorilla wear shirts. i have one in every color...even a two-toned one in the ever so popular 1989 color combo of purple and yellow!!!! you CANT have a bad workout in one of those!!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2007, 08:13:51 AM »

...and in what alternate universe is THIS considered skinny?!?!?

PS. you must respond to this post WITHOUT using the words "epic" "brutal" or "monster"...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2007, 08:15:14 AM »

...and in what alternate universe is THIS considered skinny?!?!?

PS. you must respond to this post WITHOUT using the words "epic" "brutal" or "monster"...
hahahahahaha, epic 14 inch left arm.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2007, 08:26:00 AM »
hahahahahaha, epic 14 inch left arm.

dammit!!!...you bastard!!! lol!