Author Topic: Haney, Yates, Coleman, Cutler.....  (Read 45456 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Haney, Yates, Coleman, Cutler.....
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 04:04:21 PM »
I would rather have a "drier" back than a puffy one.  ANd honestly, why are glutes so important?  I mean honestly, only Thordilvsen and Coleman really have them.  It's really pointless IMO.  Just my preference.

Like Kamali said: "LIGHTS OUT BABY!!!"

Yates has striated glutes , maybe his are harder to see because unlike Ronnie he doesn't have his posing trucks shoved up his ass !

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
Yates.
stop using that morphed pic damn it. yates is wayyyy more than good enough to resort to that.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »
Coleman actually violated the IFBB rules by cramming his trunks up his ass

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 04:08:36 PM »
Sure he would

oh please, nukka! Dorian never looked like that onstage. If you want to compare offseason shots, then 02 BFTO Ronnie beats that black and white pic of Dorian.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 04:09:44 PM »
meltdown

i would own you within an inch of your life, you've spent half your life posting pics of dorian arguing the same retarded points in a virtual contest were preferance is really all you have. the second someone mentions coleman you make a triple post meltdown of the same dorian pics. i bet if you argue for another 1000 pages you'll win. hopefully then you can begin to contribute to society, if not off yourself. actually just off yourself.

haha you double and triple post meltdown over and over, obsessed a little?

i can picture you now. you turn off the lights to hit the hay kiss your mom on the lips and tell her you love her. slip into your jammies, make sure the night light is on, then proceed to climb into your bunk bed(top bunk of course for a big boy like you). you flip through old flexes looking for dorian pics to jerk to, you start wanking mumbling in a fake english accent then as you climax you scream "MASS ON THE BACK" . put your thumb in your mouth and doze off.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 04:10:50 PM »
oh please, nukka! Dorian never looked like that onstage. If you want to compare offseason shots, then 02 BFTO Ronnie beats that black and white pic of Dorian.

Best-rear double bi of all-time ;) Coleman looks like a crispy-creme in comparison. His is crisp on the outside, but soft and doughy ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 04:11:46 PM »
i can picture you now. you turn off the lights to hit the hay kiss your mom on the lips and tell her you love her. slip into your jammies, make sure the night light is on, then proceed to climb into your bunk bed(top bunk of course for a big boy like you). you flip through old flexes looking for dorian pics to jerk to, you start wanking mumbling in a fake english accent then as you climax you scream "MASS ON THE BACK" . put your thumb in your mouth and doze off.

ha ha ha ha "mass on the back." Owned. ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 04:18:36 PM »
ha ha ha ha "mass on the back." Owned. ;D

What he said.   :)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »
Lights Out, Game Over

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 04:22:32 PM »
Lights Out, Game Over

Coleman OWNED hahahahahahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 04:27:17 PM »
Lights Out, Game Over

Please take your ridiculous ' comparisons ' back to the drawing board

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2007, 04:37:50 PM »
Please take your ridiculous ' comparisons ' back to the drawing board

here's the proof that I used. Now keep in mind that Ronnie is 1 inch taller than Dorian.

by all means, you're more than welcome to make a better comparison from the pics that I used. Let's see if you can do a better job. I have a feeling you know it's pretty accurate, hence why you have repeatedly ignored my challenge. I guess you figure it's easier for you to shoot your mouth off rather than prove how my comparison is "ridiculous." ::)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why Ronnie's right forearm is 1 foot longer than yates' despite being in the same position hahahaha....you are a joke neosemen. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2007, 04:41:11 PM »
i would own you within an inch of your life, you've spent half your life posting pics of dorian arguing the same retarded points in a virtual contest were preferance is really all you have. the second someone mentions coleman you make a triple post meltdown of the same dorian pics. i bet if you argue for another 1000 pages you'll win. hopefully then you can begin to contribute to society, if not off yourself. actually just off yourself.

You would ' own ' me if you had anything to work with but like all the other Nutt-Huggers you don't , you're just another ignorant Coleman fan who thinks they know what they're talking about , Ronnie has a better back because he has a smaller waist? great fucking-logic  ::)

I can articulate exactly why Dorian has a better back for the uneducated and ignorant for yourself

Traps - Dorian's are thicker & denser and show better detail & separation from the related muscles
Teres major & minor - Dorian and Ronnie's show about the same level of detail & separation
Lats - Dorian's have better sweep , they're thicker & denser and his lower lats from the backshow levels of detail & development in which Ronnie or Haney has never shown
Erector spinae - Dorian's christmass tree again shows more detail & development than either Haney or Coleman's ever have
Dorian's lats insert lower to his waist , Ronnie & Haney's don't , hence why you harp on Dorian's back looking ' flat ' like that means anything in the scope of things  ::)
Dryness & Hardness , Ronnie would perhaps match Dorian in terms of dryness & hardness in 1998 Olympia and 2001 Arnold classic yet he was just 249 pounds & 244 pounds respectively , its much harder ( no pun ) to do when you're 260 pounds
Density - Dorian is the definition of density

now lets compare that to your assessment

Ronnie has better thickness & taper , WOW you really made your case  ::)

I wasn't even going to respond to this but I have to , and why? because its so pathetic and so God-damn unoriginal , homophobic rants on a bodybuilding message board? I've never seen those before  ::) wow you're a real innovator , like your lame-ass assessment this just reeks of desperation but hey its not like you have much to work with given your limited abilities , especially compared to me , kid word of advice , try doing some research and be a little more original  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2007, 04:45:18 PM »
here's the proof that I used. Now keep in mind that Ronnie is 1 inch taller than Dorian.

by all means, you're more than welcome to make a better comparison from the pics that I used. Let's see if you can do a better job. I have a feeling you know it's pretty accurate, hence why you have repeatedly ignored my challenge. I guess you figure it's easier for you to shoot your mouth off rather than prove how my comparison is "ridiculous." ::)

Neo proof  ::) give me a fucking break , I don't care if you scaled the height correctly it has NOTHING to do with reality Ronnie's calves are bigger than Dorian's  ::) kid please spare me this garbage because thats exactly what it is

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 04:46:36 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why Ronnie's right forearm is 1 foot longer than yates' despite being in the same position hahahaha....you are a joke neosemen.

yawn, is that the best you can come up with? I will answer you in layman's terms b/c you seem to be mentally challenged. Notice how their heads are both roughly the same level, yet Ronnie's hands are above his head while Dorian's are below? Common sense should tell you that their arms aren't positioned the same. Dorian arms are more bent and rotated forward. Ronnie's arms are closer to 90 degrees, and his forearms are pointing straight up. If I scaled the comparison so that their hands are both the same level, then the top of Ronnie's head would come up to Dorian's shoulders.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
Neo proof give me a fucking break , I don't care if you scaled the height correctly it has NOTHING to do with reality Ronnie's calves are bigger than Dorian's kid please spare me this garbage because thats exactly what it is

go home, little girl. Ronnie's calves are not bigger than Dorian's in that pic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
I don't think the comparison is that bad, I just see Yates winning.
Personal preferance though.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
Lights Out, Game Over

Dorian was dry and hard.. Ronnie is big and watery (look at the back of his neck)
I am a mini beast

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2007, 04:56:47 PM »
go home, little girl. Ronnie's calves are not bigger than Dorian's in that pic.

Lets play Neo's game " look I scaled it correctly Ronnie is one inch taller so it must be right "  ::) give me a break , I know you like to think 2003 Ronnie would dwarf Jay but he wouldn't Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2007, 04:59:04 PM »
Its odd this pic is a LOT clearer than the one in Neo's comparison

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2007, 04:59:47 PM »
Dorian was dry and hard.. Ronnie is big and watery (look at the back of his neck)
'

dude in that pic ronnies lower back is dryer and his glutes and hams are much more defined and cut.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 05:00:46 PM »
Dorian has no bicep peak.  :(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 05:01:09 PM »
'

dude in that pic ronnies lower back is dryer and his glutes and hams are much more defined and cut.

The best part is Dorian is OFFSEASON and Ronnie is contest ready , and Yates' is still harder

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 05:02:21 PM »
Dorian has no bicep peak.  :(

True and Ronnie has no calves