Author Topic: Why Guiliani can't win the Presidency  (Read 4833 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why Guiliani can't win the Presidency
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:27:48 AM »
1) His presence will motivate the 9/11 truth movement like never before.

His statements about being warned of the first collapse ten minutes before it fell (when firefighters were running in) would be played over and over.  His statements on "Great thing we had FEMA set up down the street last night for this emergency" might be taken the wrong way.  Rudy also ordered the crime scene shipped to China to be recycled while the widows protested and begged to have the metal tested for bomb residue.

2) 911 has moved form a rallying cry, to a 'question mark'.

No matter where you stand on the 9/11 movement, its impact on society cannot be denied.  A third of America believes the govt was complicit. (Scripps)  14% believe the official White House story (CNN Oct 8 06).  The other HALF of America is somewhere in the middle.  Cue the truth movement to ensure that half of America hears about Rudy's statements, plus Loose Change 3 (The FInal Cut) coming out in theaters in April.  Rudy will win or lose on the believability of Bush's story on the 9/11 attacks.

Add your reason today!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Why Guiliani can't win the Presidency
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:30:16 AM »
1) His presence will motivate the 9/11 truth movement like never before.

His statements about being warned of the first collapse ten minutes before it fell (when firefighters were running in) would be played over and over.  His statements on "Great thing we had FEMA set up down the street last night for this emergency" might be taken the wrong way.  Rudy also ordered the crime scene shipped to China to be recycled while the widows protested and begged to have the metal tested for bomb residue.

2) 911 has moved form a rallying cry, to a 'question mark'.

No matter where you stand on the 9/11 movement, its impact on society cannot be denied.  A third of America believes the govt was complicit. (Scripps)  14% believe the official White House story (CNN Oct 8 06).  The other HALF of America is somewhere in the middle.  Cue the truth movement to ensure that half of America hears about Rudy's statements, plus Loose Change 3 (The FInal Cut) coming out in theaters in April.  Rudy will win or lose on the believability of Bush's story on the 9/11 attacks.

Add your reason today!

No he can't win because he is to liberal
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
No he can't win because he is to liberal

Ding!  Correct.  That and he has too many skeletons in his personal life for social conservatives.  I doubt he can make it out of the Republican primary.   

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:33:16 AM »
He is going to die very soon...

My guess is:

Swimming or diving accident.
Car accident.
Suicide with a shotgun

Something like that...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 07:23:29 PM »
He is a paisan and he is Catholic. Both those things hurt him.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 12:29:45 AM »
He;s actually leading ALL candidates in nationwide polling right now.  Still very quiet on it.  Lots of questions surrounding Guiliani.  He's probably worth about a billion after training governments to 'avoid terrorism" for the last 5 years as a private consultant.  But I guarantee it... those video clips of him being told the towers were going to fall are going to be played over and over.  Those clips of him saying they had FEMA come in the night before for the emergency in the AM, those are going to raise eyebrows.  911 is a huge question mark.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 07:22:35 AM »
Okay, soo this dude who wife divorced him due to his cheating on her, is leading candidates in the polls. ANd people are gonna harp on others character. What does this say about his character. If he becomes President, America will really be going down the shitter...Same with Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 07:55:07 AM »
Okay, soo this dude who wife divorced him due to his cheating on her, is leading candidates in the polls. ANd people are gonna harp on others character. What does this say about his character. If he becomes President, America will really be going down the shitter...Same with Obama

Yes.  He is leading.  Something lke 43% if I recall correctly.  And he hasn't even declared he's running.  They keep saying he's not gonna make it outta the repub primary, but I hae a strong feeling they're gonna pull an Arnold and soften positions because they want to win.

And the reason Guiliani is lying so low right now?  he doesn't want to piss off either side by supporting/denying this war.  Right now he's everything to everyone.  The moment he touches a mic and says "we have to stay the course" he loses the dem mods.  once he says "bring the troops home" he loses the harder right repub $.  Silence is golden :)

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 11:27:27 PM »
Iraq and 9/11 have nothing to do with it.

He's too socially liberal.

He could argue that he had to be "more open" because he was running iin New York.

It will be a don't ask, don't tell thing.

It's like Bush and abortion. Only the true nuts thought that Bush was going to abolish Roe v Wade.

What does Bush do? Simple. He doesn't discuss it. I have little doubt that he's pro-choice.

Rudy can dodge those questions unless he really believes in such things as civil unions, gay marriage, etc. al. If he does, well, I wouldn't vote for him...because he'd be a RINO.

One thing he has going for him is that conservatives will be more amenable because the thought of Clinton or Obama as president sickens them to no end.

I know I vomit at the thought.

He can have his beliefs just so long as he doesn't try to push those beliefs once elected. If conservatives feel that they can trust him, well, I think they may give him a shot.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 02:38:36 PM »
If Rudy could get past the Republican primary, he could easily win the general election.

But he won't win the Republican primary, because the christian religitards will never vote for him.

So it's a moot point.

It's really too bad, since it would be nice to try to break the control the godbots have on the Republican party.

This election will be McCain vs. Hillary...  just like in '04, the choice will be the lesser of "who gives a fucck".
Ron: "I am lazy."

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 04:13:59 PM »
Actually it has everything to do with it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 06:07:43 AM »
Because he can't beat Hilary, can't beat Obama and definitely can't beat Gore.

But then, GW could give him the playbook on rigging an election, so....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 07:33:21 AM »

He's too socially liberal.

He could argue that he had to be "more open" because he was running iin New York.

It will be a don't ask, don't tell thing.

It's like Bush and abortion. Only the true nuts thought that Bush was going to abolish Roe v Wade.

What does Bush do? Simple. He doesn't discuss it. I have little doubt that he's pro-choice.

Rudy can dodge those questions unless he really believes in such things as civil unions, gay marriage, etc. al. If he does, well, I wouldn't vote for him...because he'd be a RINO.

One thing he has going for him is that conservatives will be more amenable because the thought of Clinton or Obama as president sickens them to no end.

I know I vomit at the thought.

He can have his beliefs just so long as he doesn't try to push those beliefs once elected. If conservatives feel that they can trust him, well, I think they may give him a shot.

Interesting.  Couple observations.  I think 911 will help Giuliani, the "911 truth movement" notwithstanding (lol). 

Also, Roe v. Wade is on tedious ground.  There are four solid conservatives on the Supreme Court and one swing vote (Kennedy).  The two most likely to retire (or die) are Stevens (a liberal) and Ginsburg (a liberal).  That could happen during the next six years, making the next election huge when it comes to the abortion issue. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 07:51:14 AM »
Interesting.  Couple observations.  I think 911 will help Giuliani, the "911 truth movement" notwithstanding (lol). 

9/11 truth movement isn't funny.  It's a movement to properly investigate the murder of 3000 Americans.  Nothing laughable there.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 07:55:27 AM »
9/11 truth movement isn't funny.  It's a movement to properly investigate the murder of 3000 Americans.  Nothing laughable there.

to quote beach  " ::)"

please don't take the quote out of context
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 08:11:28 AM »
to quote beach  " ::)"

please don't take the quote out of context

mighty, you really shouldn't look at the 110 9/11 documentaries which have been produced.  Nor should you look at the list of CIA, Bush/Reagan Cabinet members, scientists, college professors, and military men who have come out to call 9/11 a self-attack. 

Don't do it.  It will fck with your head and you gotta stay alive over there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 01:23:19 PM »

I'm sorry, but the "911 truth movement" is as funny as the "911 scholars."  It's wacky dude. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 01:24:13 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »
If Guliani ran I'd vote for him in a heart beat! Why? This is the man who cleaned up New York city and actually made it worth living in. The streets are relatively safe these days. Prior to Rudy taking office you couldn't be out after dark in certain areas of the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens. But during his time in office, the crime rates went down and the city just became so much better in general. He cleaned up NYC and made it a better place, so maybe if allowed to take office he'd do the same for America?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 03:23:37 PM »
I'm sorry, but the "911 truth movement" is as funny as the "911 scholars."  It's wacky dude. 

I'm just ten years ahead in *awareness* than you are.

It's wacky to you because you cannot conceptualize the motive, will, logistics, and longtterm causes and effects of 9/11, economically, politically, militarily, and in terms of global power.

You want your understanding of history to fit in a 45-second media news clip.  And you don't possess the mental capacity or understanding of history and economics to comprehend anything that doesn't involve "19 arabs and osama's laptop were able to do everything!"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »
If Guliani ran I'd vote for him in a heart beat! Why? This is the man who cleaned up New York city and actually made it worth living in. The streets are relatively safe these days. Prior to Rudy taking office you couldn't be out after dark in certain areas of the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens. But during his time in office, the crime rates went down and the city just became so much better in general. He cleaned up NYC and made it a better place, so maybe if allowed to take office he'd do the same for America?

This is what a pretty radical liberal told me the other day.  He might be able to do some damage if he gets out of the Republican primary. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 03:30:32 PM »
I'm just ten years ahead in *awareness* than you are.

It's wacky to you because you cannot conceptualize the motive, will, logistics, and longtterm causes and effects of 9/11, economically, politically, militarily, and in terms of global power.

You want your understanding of history to fit in a 45-second media news clip.  And you don't possess the mental capacity or understanding of history and economics to comprehend anything that doesn't involve "19 arabs and osama's laptop were able to do everything!"

It's wacky because it makes no sense and intelligent people do not believe some unknown missile struck the Pentagon, while two planes and their passengers were secretly spirited away and mysteriously disposed of.   ::)  I can't even type this with a straight face.   ;D

Keep in mind you're the one who believes we faked the moon landing. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »
This is what a pretty radical liberal told me

How is it you will casually use phrases like "pretty radical liberal", yet you continue to act confused when someone uses the word "neoconservative"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 03:32:27 PM »
It's wacky because it makes no sense and intelligent people do not believe some unknown missile struck the Pentagon, while two planes and their passengers were secretly spirited away and mysteriously disposed of.   ::)  I can't even type this with a straight face.   ;D

Keep in mind you're the one who believes we faked the moon landing. 

You used to use the UFO claim to mock me.  Recently, UFOs have been spotted and videotaped repeatedly in US skies.  I noticed you haven't mocked the UFO claim lately.  Is this because you have reclassified it from "wacky and impossible" to "I dunno..."?

besides, BB.  You already admitted you think Bush let it happen.  So whether it's a LIHOP (let it happen) or MIHOP (made it happen), I guess history will show.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 03:34:18 PM »
How is it you will casually use phrases like "pretty radical liberal", yet you continue to act confused when someone uses the word "neoconservative"?

She describes herself as a radical liberal Einstein.   ::)