Author Topic: ******* Recent steroid Busts ----- Mods please weigh in  (Read 5546 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
******* Recent steroid Busts ----- Mods please weigh in
« on: January 27, 2007, 08:16:25 AM »
I wish we could see more posts on this board about recent busts. I personally think every board should have a sticky where busts are posted and updated regularly.

I know other boards do, but some guys (like me) hang out primarily in one forum (this one). In some cases, the only security we have is the knowledge of who has been busted and/or how/why it happened. We could all be more proactive and benefit tremendously from sharing this information.

ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: ******* Recent steroid Busts ----- Mods please weigh in
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 10:17:01 AM »
Done.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 04:09:15 AM »
http://www3.thestar.com/cgi-bin/star_static.cgi?section=news&page=/Videos/070126_cp_drug_bust.html

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2007/01/26/nb-jellybean.html

I believe this is ILL!

Yeah Illusion is done. but hes canada anyway does not really affect our market. what brings heat to us market is the paciffic rim labs bust.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 04:12:17 AM »
Bust in Portage County

The Portage County Sheriff's Department says two men have been arrested after allegedly selling steroids to undercover officers.

Authorities say they launched an investigation into the distribution of steroids in Central Wisconsin in August 2006.

A 22-year-old man from Plover was arrested. They say he sold an undercover officer steroids three times in Plover.

The investigation then led to the arrest of a 20-year-old man from Marshfield, who is believed to have been the Plover man's supplier.

Between October 2006 and January 11, 2007, authorites say he sold steroids to an undercover officer in Stevens Point three times and once in Marshfield. They say about $10,000 worth of steroids were bought, $6000 of which occurred on January 11.

After his arrest, a box of steroids ready to be shipped outside Wisconsin was found in his vehicle.

His residence at 909 Western Avenue in Marshfield was then searched. Police there say they found a variety of steroids in liquid, powder and capsule form. They estimate the street value of those steroids to be at least $120,000. However, a number of bulk substances that were recovered have not been identified, which could increase the value.

Packaging and processing materials were also found.

The 20-year-old is facing charges in Portage County of delivery of controlled substances and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. He also faces charges in Wood County.

The investigation has been linked to countries including Canada and China, as well as other states.

Authorities say three search warrants were executed in Missoula, Montana over the weekend. One man was arrested on steroid-related charges.

Some of the anabolic steroids discovered include Methandrostenolone, Stanozolol and Oxymetholone. All three are considered Schedule III drugs and fall under control of the Wisconsin Uniform Controlled Substances Act.

Stay tuned to wsaw.com and NewsChannel 7 at 5 for further updates.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 06:13:39 AM »
Bust in Portage County

The Portage County Sheriff's Department says two men have been arrested after allegedly selling steroids to undercover officers.

Authorities say they launched an investigation into the distribution of steroids in Central Wisconsin in August 2006.

A 22-year-old man from Plover was arrested. They say he sold an undercover officer steroids three times in Plover.

The investigation then led to the arrest of a 20-year-old man from Marshfield, who is believed to have been the Plover man's supplier.

Between October 2006 and January 11, 2007, authorites say he sold steroids to an undercover officer in Stevens Point three times and once in Marshfield. They say about $10,000 worth of steroids were bought, $6000 of which occurred on January 11.

After his arrest, a box of steroids ready to be shipped outside Wisconsin was found in his vehicle.

His residence at 909 Western Avenue in Marshfield was then searched. Police there say they found a variety of steroids in liquid, powder and capsule form. They estimate the street value of those steroids to be at least $120,000. However, a number of bulk substances that were recovered have not been identified, which could increase the value.

Packaging and processing materials were also found.

The 20-year-old is facing charges in Portage County of delivery of controlled substances and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance. He also faces charges in Wood County.

The investigation has been linked to countries including Canada and China, as well as other states.

Authorities say three search warrants were executed in Missoula, Montana over the weekend. One man was arrested on steroid-related charges.

Some of the anabolic steroids discovered include Methandrostenolone, Stanozolol and Oxymetholone. All three are considered Schedule III drugs and fall under control of the Wisconsin Uniform Controlled Substances Act.

Stay tuned to wsaw.com and NewsChannel 7 at 5 for further updates.

rimbaud and I created a sticky at the very top for all busts. Thanks for posting them because it helps us all to be aware  of whats going on around us
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 12:59:50 PM »
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/

Check out my Blog today....There was a recent bust, and a huge amount of the seized property was shown on TV. The link to the news show is in my Blog...I would avoid every UG Lab who had stuff in that bust, as well as the research chem company who had their products seized. I'm sure that the guy who was busted had e-mails to all of those people (the UG's the Chem Company, etc...) and authorities are probably interested in them now as well.

Just my .02.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »
Now is this bust connected in anyway to Illusions? I know Illusions is in Canada, but what a coincidence!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 06:44:39 PM »
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/

Check out my Blog today....There was a recent bust, and a huge amount of the seized property was shown on TV. The link to the news show is in my Blog...I would avoid every UG Lab who had stuff in that bust, as well as the research chem company who had their products seized. I'm sure that the guy who was busted had e-mails to all of those people (the UG's the Chem Company, etc...) and authorities are probably interested in them now as well.

Just my .02.

What UG lab was it? & what research chem company was it?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
What UG lab was it? & what research chem company was it?

the pics in the video were blurry, but the research chem looked a little like chemone; but i cant be sure. It was definitely familiar.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 07:16:11 PM »
ARES ANABOLICS
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 07:19:23 PM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »

dude answer your pm
Ok I did. . . . . Sent you one back
U

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2007, 08:36:33 PM »
Yes it was ares anabolics- formerly known as pacific rim labs. and the reserach chem is IBE. same bust everyone has been talking about and no it had nothing to do with illusion labs as he was being investigated for close to 2 years and got caught in some totally diffrent sting operation targeting cocaine.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 04:35:45 AM »

From what I understand, the research chem company involved here is also the one (run by some of the same people) from this news report a few years ago:

A Tuesday night raid in a quiet Metairie neighborhood was part of an investigation into alleged steroid sales over the Internet, according to Jefferson Parish officials.

Sheriff Harry Lee said Edward and Natalie Barton were allegedly manufacturing steroids and gamma butyrolactone (GBL) at a lab in their in their Tabony Street home.

The Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and U.S. Customs agents were at the home Tuesday night removing containers of a white powder.

WWL-TV
Several barrels were removed from the home
Lee said the business the couple allegedly ran, liquidresearch.com, mixed the chemicals and distributed them via the Internet and in the metro New Orleans area.

Edward Barton was charged with possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL (a compound synonymous with steroid use), possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor, the couple’s 3-year-old son.

Natalie Barton was charged with creation of clandestine lab, possession of GBL, possession of marijuana, and possession of controlled dangerous substance in the presence of minor.

Christopher Durel, identified as an employee of the operation, was charged with creation of clandestine lab and possession of GBL.

Officials said the investigation is ongoing to determine magnitude of the operation.

An unnamed relative of the Barton’s, who said they work with the couple in their home, said they have done nothing illegal.

According to a disclaimer on the website, “all research products offered by Liquid Research are intended for laboratory and research use only.”
____
more
____
METAIRIE, La. -- Investigators have arrested three people and the probe is expanding after chemicals were seized Tuesday in what officials are calling the largest drug bust in the history of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Edward Barton, 27, Natalie Barton, 25, and Christopher Durel, 26, face charges that include possession with intent to distribute an illegal substance, possession of a controlled substance and operating an illegal lab.

Tuesday at about 10:30 p.m., agents with the DEA and the Jefferson Parish Narcotics Unit, and members of the Jefferson Parish Fire Department and the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office confiscated more than a dozen containers from the home in the 4700 block of Tabony Street in Metairie. Hazardous materials crews were then brought in to help clear out the house.

Investigators said the Bartons were selling the substance GBL -- a precursor to the date rape drug GHB -- out of the home and over the Internet. The Bartons allegedly were operating under the company name NuRave Inc.

In addition to the chemicals, agents also seized marijuana from the home, Sheriff Harry Lee said.

The Bartons have a 3-year-old child. It was not immediately clear whether the child was in the home at the time of the arrests.

Investigators are analyzing computer data and customer lists seized in the raid, and more charges may be forthcoming.

Neighbors told WDSU NewsChannel 6 reporter Heath Allen that the residents of the home were new to the neighborhood, were friends of the homeowner and had moved in a couple of months ago. Neighbors said a man who lives at the home made his living selling a growth hormone.
Copyright 2004 by TheNewOrleansChannel.com . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 05:56:37 AM »

From what I understand, the research chem company involved here is also the one (run by some of the same people) from this news report a few years ago:

When was that story from?

BTW - Thanks guys for answering my questions about the lab & such. My computer wouldn't let me view the video.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 06:17:16 AM »
It would appear that my effort to keep people safe has upset a certain research chem company. If you want to check out my Blog, I have posted several PMs they sent to a friend of mine, as well as an e-mail they sent me, allegedly from their "lawyer"...

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 11:34:38 AM »
It would appear that my effort to keep people safe has upset a certain research chem company. If you want to check out my Blog, I have posted several PMs they sent to a friend of mine, as well as an e-mail they sent me, allegedly from their "lawyer"...

Wow do they even take into consideration how many of there customers might be Hispanic? I really really hope its a hoax. I cant believe that a certain research company would react like that to a blog. I read the blog when it first came out and these guys are way over reacting! Obviously they don't give a **** about there customers safety. I will remember that company for a long time!

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 01:15:38 PM »
Wow do they even take into consideration how many of there customers might be Hispanic? I really really hope its a hoax. I cant believe that a certain research company would react like that to a blog. I read the blog when it first came out and these guys are way over reacting! Obviously they don't give a **** about there customers safety. I will remember that company for a long time!

It's not a Hoax. I'll forward you the e-mail(s), if you want. Carlito (owner of TCSResearch.net) is a friend of mine (I know him in real - life), and the guys who run that company have been threatening him for awhile, and making racist remarks like that in private for some time. I wouldn't have posted the Personal Messages they sent to Carlito if he didn't come to me with them, and assure me that they are legitimate. He's been complaining about them threatening him via PM for some time now, and I guess we just decided to use my Blog as the format to let people know what's really going on behind the scenes.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 01:20:40 PM »
It's not a Hoax. I'll forward you the e-mail(s), if you want. Carlito (owner of TCSResearch.net) is a friend of mine (I know him in real - life), and the guys who run that company have been threatening him for awhile, and making racist remarks like that in private for some time. I wouldn't have posted the Personal Messages they sent to Carlito if he didn't come to me with them, and assure me that they are legitimate. He's been complaining about them threatening him via PM for some time now, and I guess we just decided to use my Blog as the format to let people know what's really going on behind the scenes.

I read the emails on the blog bro! I guess I was kind of just hoping it was all a big mistake. They will never get my business!

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 02:10:36 PM »
I read the emails on the blog bro! I guess I was kind of just hoping it was all a big mistake. They will never get my business!

I was speachless when I read that craziness too. It's....I mean...It's difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that people think like that...

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 05:59:40 PM »
how professional of them...What jerk offs..

"my PI is in with the Mafia".........oooohhhh scary ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

what losers..i wonder if their lawer seen the private msg's they sent you threatining your life.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 09:47:22 PM »
Its IBE we are talking about here- they have no class and Yes hooker is right they have been busted before. they are based out of new orleans and have some chick front that company for some silent sleazeballs. They have had so many problems in the past its riduculous and they blamed there bad business practices and shipping problems on the new orleans disaster 2 years after it happened-lol. really they were getting shafted by there suppliers and didnt have any raws to make any goods. they took so much money for product they knew was out of stock. sent me 2 fake tracking #'s . in the end I called IBE and bitched out some black chick and they ended up refunding my whole order and sent me the stuff.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 09:56:38 PM »
IBE still owes me $150 in backorders. Scamming pieces of crap. I'm fixing to do about 3 chargebacks on em so they will be losing some $$$ on that shit. They like to say things areon backorder and that they will mail them out oncethey are stocked and then they don't answer emails, and TYPE IN CAPS.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 05:53:23 AM »
Keep reading my blog daily....as this all unwinds, I'm posting more and more information...