Author Topic: Who is "Richard2004"??????  (Read 14160 times)

The Heckler

Re: Who is "Richard2004"??????
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2007, 10:30:24 AM »
Salary approx. 100K per year!

i made 4 million last year. whats your point?  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2007, 10:30:35 AM »
LOL to this whole fooking thread.  Oldschool Squadfather humor...ha ha.  I'm almost tempted to give him his name back...

I went many a rounds with Richard last year on the hot topic of mutated she-beasts and his love for them (Hi Richard).  

He eventually came to the realization that there was little difference between his lust for penoris-clad, man-faced he-she's and lusting for penis-puffing warm-cream-guzzling man-hole lovers...ha ha!!
w

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2007, 10:31:55 AM »
I'm almost tempted to give him his name back...

you know that we have been in negotiations about that very thing.  and the verdict is?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
you know that we have been in negotiations about that very thing.  and the verdict is?

The verdict is that with so many gimmick accounts, I can't keep track of who the fvck I'm talking to.  So, if the real Sarcasm wants his name back, have him call me...he has my number....
w

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2007, 10:42:32 AM »
LOL to this whole fooking thread.  Oldschool Squadfather humor...ha ha.  I'm almost tempted to give him his name back...

I went many a rounds with Richard last year on the hot topic of mutated she-beasts and his love for them (Hi Richard).  

He eventually came to the realization that there was little difference between his lust for penoris-clad, man-faced he-she's and lusting for penis-puffing warm-cream-guzzling man-hole lovers...ha ha!!

Hey MindSpin, how are you doing...well, I hope...I'm sure in the "shooting gallery" on this one...but, I love it!!!

Actually MindSpin, you have helped me "get educated" on these competitve BB drug-taking FBB/Fitness/Figure gals...I mean, all I had to go on was pics.,after having been away from the competitive BB scene since the early 90's.

So, when it comes to competitive FBBers, I'll settle solely for the likes of all-natural FBB gals like Jodi, Rhonda, and Lori! 

By the way, how is your MA training going?!  I'm still trying to get my grappling skills on-par with my stand-up skills.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »
i made 4 million last year. whats your point?  ::)

Duhhh...that I'm not in the "old-folks" home, dumbfvck!!!

Hey, next time I run the 26.2 mile Atlanta marathon, why don't you come down and see if you can keep up with me...uhhh, and FINISH the marathon, of course!??

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2007, 10:53:35 AM »
Hey MindSpin, how are you doing...well, I hope...I'm sure in the "shooting gallery" on this one...but, I love it!!!

Actually MindSpin, you have helped me get educated on these competitve BB drug-taking FBB/Fitness/Figure gals...I mean, all I had to go on was pics.,after having been away from the competitive BB scene since the early 90's.

So, when it comes to competitive FBBers, I'll settle solely for the likes of all-natural FBB gals like Jodi, Rhonda, and Lori! 

By the way, how is your MA training going?!  I'm still trying to get my grappling skills on-par with my stand-up skills.

Well you're going head to head with squadfather and his endless gimmik accounts so take it for what it's worth...a good laugh.

I threw my back out training last week so I'm taking time off to heal.  It seems like every time I recover from some nagging injury, a new pops up :-\
w

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
If "richard 2004" posted his real name, perhaps Joe Roark or Tim could verify his records and lifts.

Just a thought:).

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »

HOWEVER, I do have the referenced issue of the April '59 issue of Iron Man Lifting News with the contest report in it at my fingertips...so, send me $150 for a scanner!

you could bring it to Kinko's, wouldn't cost much. Anyway if your using AutoCad you should be pretty computer savy.

Hey by the way is hard to relearn AutoCad I used to do it 10 yrs ago. Has it changed much?

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »
Well you're going head to head with squadfather and his endless gimmik accounts so take it for what it's worth...a good laugh.

I threw my back out training last week so I'm taking time off to heal.  It seems like every time I recover from some nagging injury, a new pops up :-\

Tell me about it!!  I took a side kick into the ribs Sunday and have got some bruised ribs to deal with... so, no more sparring for a while!

Maybe, I'm finally getting too old for "full-speed" sparring with 20-year olds!??

However, the 93-94 year-old Helio Gracie is still my "hero" in the MA (like Jack Lalanne in BB/weight-trainng)...talk about REAL MEN!!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »
you could bring it to Kinko's, wouldn't cost much. Anyway if your using AutoCad you should be pretty computer savy.

Hey by the way is hard to relearn AutoCad I used to do it 10 yrs ago. Has it changed much?

Quite a bit!!  I had to relearn from R12 and am using the 2004-2007 version.

On the other, if I felt inclined to do so...I've given enough ref. info. for anyone to look it up if they are seriously interested...can you get me a cover pic. of the Oct. '59 issue of S&H?! 

Got to get to work now...it's been fun...flame to your heart's content and get your jollies off!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2007, 11:19:23 AM »
It's surprisinh Mindspin and Richard don't get along as they both have outstanding genetics make lift claims they can't back up and work at amazingly well paid jobs.... and still find time to whine like cun*ts on Getbig hahahah

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »
richard, have you mastered the ability to levitate yet?

seems like you got everything else under your belt.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Heckler

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »
It's surprisinh Mindspin and Richard don't get along as they both have outstanding genetics make lift claims they can't back up and work at amazingly well paid jobs.... and still find time to whine like cun*ts on Getbig hahahah

haha are you saying that "yemeni" is an old fashioned guy who likes his men to open the doors for him, bring him flowers and whisper sweet nothings into his ear?  haha gayer than putting protein powder in oatmeal

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »
No, you fvckin' ignoramous!!  Actually, I'm working as an environmental engineer, professionally registered in 3 states, doing on-site stormwater investigations and turning out civil and environmental engineering reports on same, which include complex AutoCAD 2D and 3D drawings
that I've designed/created.  Salary approx. 100K per year!

Nice supplement to my SS, teacher's retirement, airline retirement, and investment incomes, by the way!!
hahahaha, oh brother, a World Champion Olympic lifter who makes 100,000 plus a year, hahahahaha, epic internet lying.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2007, 02:09:58 PM »
If "richard 2004" posted his real name, perhaps Joe Roark or Tim could verify his records and lifts.

Just a thought:).

Oh, by all means! 

Hugo Schmidt; 198 lb. class 1959 Teen-Age National Olympic Weightlifting champion (York Division); the contest was held at the York YMCA, York, PA, on 6/20/59; lifts: 235 lb. press, 240 lb. snatch (tied existing record), 315 lb. clean and jerk (broke existing record by 20 lbs.), 790 lb. total (tied exisiting record).  I was a relatively weak Olympic presser, damn it!

There were multiple teen-age national regional/division contests held that year.  However, my lifts/total were the highest of all the regions/divisions.

By the way, Joe Abbenda won the Teen-Age Mr. America title that year for the York Division's contest.  As some of you may know, Joe went on to win the 1962 NABBA's Amateur Mr. Universe title!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2007, 02:39:12 PM »
No way this dude is for real, no senior citizen talks like this, much less has any knowledge of how to use a computer.  This bitch would be sittin in a nursing home shitting himself all day rollin around in a fucking wheelchair.  Just another gimmick tryin to stir shit up.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »
haha are you saying that "yemeni" is an old fashioned guy who likes his men to open the doors for him, bring him flowers and whisper sweet nothings into his ear?  haha gayer than putting protein powder in oatmeal

That's exactly what im saying Heckler....... But don't mess with this guy or he will scream your name for motivation while he easily incline presses the 150's..... and if you ask for proof he will delete your acount like a little bitch

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2007, 02:59:58 PM »
That's exactly what im saying Heckler....... But don't mess with this guy or he will scream your name for motivation while he easily incline presses the 150's..... and if you ask for proof he will delete your acount like a little bitch

yawn...another gimmik ::)  The proof was posted on You Tube.  You're attempts at rewritting History are futile... 

...hope that helps.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
He's a monster-clit craving, closet homo.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2007, 08:16:32 PM »
"Richard2004" is probably pm'ing this link to all of the she-beasts he fantasizes about to impress them and try to get a free webcam session  hahhahahahhahahaahhaha   schmoedom must suck  hahahahhaha

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2007, 07:14:46 AM »
No way this dude is for real, no senior citizen talks like this, much less has any knowledge of how to use a computer.  This bitch would be sittin in a nursing home shitting himself all day rollin around in a fucking wheelchair.  Just another gimmick tryin to stir shit up.

And, this just shows you are a fvckin' idiot!!!

Duhh...uhhh...most of the people who run this country in Congress and are the "Captains of Industry" are my age...or older!!   And, several of our presidents have been in their 60's-70's.  Several Supreme Court justices, who make/interpret the "laws of our land", are in their 80's!

What a fvckin', ignorant, uneducated, moronic response!!!  But then, what different moron-level response would one expect from HS educated (or HS dropout), probably unemployed, druggy, BB morons with double-digit IQ's like yourself!!! 

Yeah man, having a BS in Computer Information Systems and 5 yrs. of experience as a contract computer programmer & systems analyst, while programming in C, C++, Java, COBOL, JAVA & VB, sure indicates that "I don't know how to use a computer".

Clearly, I'm trying to communicate with druggy, uneducated, moron-level-mentality, folks on this low-life board...so, I'm outa of here!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2007, 07:21:26 AM »
Oh, by all means! 

Hugo Schmidt; 198 lb. class 1959 Teen-Age National Olympic Weightlifting champion (York Division); the contest was held at the York YMCA, York, PA, on 6/20/59; lifts: 235 lb. press, 240 lb. snatch (tied existing record), 315 lb. clean and jerk (broke existing record by 20 lbs.), 790 lb. total (tied exisiting record).  I was a relatively weak Olympic presser, damn it!

There were multiple teen-age national regional/division contests held that year.  However, my lifts/total were the highest of all the regions/divisions.

By the way, Joe Abbenda won the Teen-Age Mr. America title that year for the York Division's contest.  As some of you may know, Joe went on to win the 1962 NABBA's Amateur Mr. Universe title!
hahahaha, i press 235 seated for 8 reps, you were weak as a popcorn fart.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2007, 07:40:15 AM »
hahahaha, i press 235 seated for 8 reps, you were weak as a popcorn fart.

Yeah, but I was only 18 yrs. old and totally drug-free at the time. 

Uhhh Squadfvcker, can you Clean and Jerk 315 lbs. even now??!  Oh, and I only weighed 185 lbs. at the time.  How much does an illegal drug-bloated BB freak like you weigh!??

Remember now, these were OFFICIAL lifts made in a contest and not some exaggerated gym lifts, like your UNVERIFIED claims.

My best power clean and standing Olympic barbell press "gym lift", about 3 years later, was 310 lbs. at a 210 lb. bwt...that is, if you want to compare "gym lifting" pressing feats.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
Yeah, but I was only 18 yrs. old and totally drug-free at the time. 

Uhhh Squadfvcker, can you Clean and Jerk 315 lbs. even now??!  Oh, and I only weighed 185 lbs. at the time.  How much does an illegal drug-bloated BB freak like you weigh!??

Remember now, these were OFFICIAL lifts made in a contest and not some exaggerated gym liftS), like your UNVERIFIED claims.

My best power clean and standing Olympic barbell press "gym lift", about 3 years later, was 310 lbs. at a 210 lb. bwt...that is, if you want to compare "gym lifting" pressing feats.
hahahahaha, 310 with a standing incline press back bend and knee kick. ::)