Author Topic: MD CYBERCLASSIC - VOTING ALMOST OVER - VOTE MYSEONE/LAWRENCE  (Read 15619 times)

AVBG

bump for the next shift

Vote Mysone/Lawence Hoshanna!

tank242

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Hey guys, thanks for the support!!! I don't post much anywhere but I do read a lot. As for the legs they will be much sharper for this show, made some mistakes last show thats why they washed a bit. I am also only 189lbs in those pics i should come in close to 200lbs for the Cyber Classic. Blockhead is a true friend of mine and a great asset to Chicago bodybuilding!!!!!!!!! No need to vote for me as I made the top four, but thanks for the consideration.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

Thanks, Herb! Welcome to GETBIG! This is the 'THUNDERDOME' of all BB forums...can you hear the 'Welcome To The Jungle' theme music in the backround?

We're pulling for you. When it comes down to voting for the Overall...the Getbig army will come out in full force and cast their vote.

I'll be at the Arnold! Can't wait...it's gonna be a good time.

Holla!
?

tank242

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
hell ya it's gonna be fun and I'll tell ya right now you'll be breaking that diet Sat. night...Yea BUDDY!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
bump for the next shift

Vote Mysone/Lawence Hoshanna!

Myseone should be gratefull, thanks to you he is leading ahead of everyone!
just push some weight!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
hell ya it's gonna be fun and I'll tell ya right now you'll be breaking that diet Sat. night...Yea BUDDY!!!
Hahahahahaha! That's why I'm going to add an extra 10-15 minutes of cardio every day up to that show. To eh..."balance it out" if you will.

?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
What's wrong with Lawrence right side? It's significanlty smaller than his left side. Nerve damage?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
symmetry ???

AVBG

bump for the next shift

Vote Mysone/Lawence Hoshanna

myseone

• Getbig III
What's wrong with Lawrence right side? It's significanlty smaller than his left side. Nerve damage?

Thanks to everyone who has supported me. Regarding the disparity in sides of my body, yes I was injuried. When I was being born I got stuck on the way out (I was an 11lb. baby), I was suffocating and there were in nurses in the room where I was being born. One of the nurses ran to get a doctor; a doctor arrived and grabbed my arm, yanked me out forcefully, saving my life, and dislocating my shoulder.

My arm was never reset, and thus a shortening of muscle on my right side. My mother asked nurses  at the hospital if there was anything wrong with my arm, but they said no, that it would go back to normal. At the time England was'nt known for people suing and winning, so my mum never did, something she has told me she regrets.

I've always been an extremely athletic kid though, in England I competed in Rugby, Gymnastics, Football, and cross country running...I was'nt going to let an arm injury hold me back.

My mom, who I love for her mental strength, went to doctor after doctor to ask how to correct my arm injury. Which by the time I was 8-9 years of age had begun to appear different than the other side. The doctors told her that I should lift weights to handle the issue, which I began to do when I was 17 years old (after moving to the U.S.). At 17 I finally decided that I wanted to not only correct the issue but build an awesome physique.

In short the training has allowed me to strengthen severly atrophied muscle on my right side, and develop it to a point where even though not perfectly balanced, I am proud of. I have built up a good amount of muscle on both sides, as well as strength, and when I walk, I walk knowing that not only I did'nt give up, but I thrived. I feel good because I don't think I would have been so passionate about teaching people how to build there body if this did'nt happen to me.

It has been said, it's not what happens to you but how you deal with it that determines your character.

I entered the MD classic on a whim, 1 week before the close, and was not in my top shape. As of late my focus has not been on bodybuilding for myself but helping others achieve their own physique and fitness goals. In the last 2 years I have written a regular newsletter, an e-book called the "Ultimate abs bulletin", An instructional training video called "Mass Konstruction" and a hard copy book "12 weeks to beach body abs"; all these items will be available at my website www.hosannahdiesel.com

My next phase of training will focus on enhancing my leg development as I would like to improve them.

Thanks for the positive support,

Live your dreams,

Peace,

Lawrence

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
You're a winner myseone!
just push some weight!

AVBG

bump for the next shift

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Thanks, Herb! Welcome to GETBIG! This is the 'THUNDERDOME' of all BB forums...can you hear the 'Welcome To The Jungle' theme music in the backround?

We're pulling for you. When it comes down to voting for the Overall...the Getbig army will come out in full force and cast their vote.

I'll be at the Arnold! Can't wait...it's gonna be a good time.

Holla!

you never miss an oppertunity to sell caffeine pills as dbol do you?
Here comes the money shot

AVBG

bump for the next shift

backday

• Getbig III
The best of those guys is Ahmad, so you should vote for him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

It has been said, it's not what happens to you but how you deal with it that determines your character.

good motive to live by, keep it up and you will be a sexy man meat like me one day
A

AVBG

The best of those guys is Ahmad, so you should vote for him.

thanks for your opinion, but I would prefer to vote for the underdog..

Lawrence Hoshanna/aka myseone.. a natural trainer with a great attitude and shows great respect to others, rather than an enhanced national champion from sweden..

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
thanks for your opinion, but I would prefer to vote for the underdog..

Lawrence Hoshanna/aka myseone.. a natural trainer with a great attitude and shows great respect to others, rather than an enhanced national champion from sweden..

How did that Craig guy get to 49 votes ??? Lawrence was way ahead of him the other day.
E

AVBG

How did that Craig guy get to 49 votes ??? Lawrence was way ahead of him the other day.

Hey brother D.. how goes it man?.. To answer your question... its got me fucked!.. anyway, we gotta keep at it and fight the good fight..

danielson

• Getbig V

Hey brother D.. how goes it man?.. To answer your question... its got me fucked!.. anyway, we gotta keep at it and fight the good fight..

I'm alright, a little pissed at the way they are running their contest, letting people sign up just to vote. Fuckin cheaters.
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
I'm alright, a little pissed at the way they are running their contest, letting people sign up just to vote. Fuckin cheaters.

Not only that but letting cheaters participate. I've already shown some of the pics to be more than 4 years old.

danielson

• Getbig V
Not only that but letting cheaters participate. I've already shown some of the pics to be more than 4 years old.

I hate that fuckin magazine. We told JR about the filthy cheaters. I wonder why their pics are still up, he said he agreed they should be DQed.
E

AVBG

That doesn't bother me per se.. rather what bothers me is their letting guys like ahmad ahmad (swedish national champ) enter.. These guys on the cusp of big things anyway and a fair few of these guys are entering the arnold amatuer comp anyway.. makes no sense to me.. anyway if they're legit the NPC or their local orgs will have to ban them if they win because they will be accepting a professional prizemoney..

IMO, this show should have been targeted to the local level/ unknown trainers.. guys who post on the boards, like Lawrence/myseone.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
I hate that fuckin magazine. We told JR about the filthy cheaters. I wonder why their pics are still up, he said he agreed they should be DQed.

Lack of guts maybe? He agrees they should be DQed but does nothing about it. Hmmmmm, makes you wonder what's going on over there.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
That doesn't bother me per se.. rather what bothers me is their letting guys like ahmad ahmad (swedish national champ) enter.. These guys on the cusp of big things anyway and a fair few of these guys are entering the arnold amatuer comp anyway.. makes no sense to me.. anyway if they're legit the NPC or their local orgs will have to ban them if they win because they will be accepting a professional prizemoney..

IMO, this show should have been targeted to the local level/ unknown trainers.. guys who post on the boards, like Lawrence/myseone.

They don't know what they're doing. Look at their forum now. About 5 new posts per day about nothing. Look at the radio show. Everyone is complaining about the poor quality of it. They somehow manage to screw up everything they do. In fact, I'm convinced they could screw up a wet dream.