Author Topic: The problem w/most conspiracy theories & the Conspiracy theorists that love them  (Read 8602 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
You enlisted because of 9/11, didn't ya?

Joined in 97
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Joined in 97

It's your life, dude.

If you found out some white guys here helped it happen, you'd feel like the last 10 years of your life were dedicated to risking and killing, for what?  Aggression?  Oil?  How can you be there "in defense" now, if WE let/made 911 happen?

Do your job.  Believe what you wish.  While you're fighting, there are thousands of Americans here, studying every video clip of 9/11, analyzing the physics and logistics of the attacks/collapses.  They are starting scientific conferences this year.  Why?  There are many attacks every year.  WHy single out this one?  WHy are so many people putting their reputations on the line about 9/11?

Physics shows explosives were used.  COmmon sense tells you why the FBI wouldn't test for explosive residue.  ANd time will reveal it, just like every other big event.  We didn't know shit, 5 years after JFK was killed.  But 10 years?  15?  That's when peple started coming fwd - when those in power DURING the event were out of power or deceased.  And it'll be the same way here.  Watch and see.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
It's your life, dude.

If you found out some white guys here helped it happen, you'd feel like the last 10 years of your life were dedicated to risking and killing, for what?  Aggression?  Oil?  How can you be there "in defense" now, if WE let/made 911 happen?

Do your job.  Believe what you wish.  While you're fighting, there are thousands of Americans here, studying every video clip of 9/11, analyzing the physics and logistics of the attacks/collapses.  They are starting scientific conferences this year.  Why?  There are many attacks every year.  WHy single out this one?  WHy are so many people putting their reputations on the line about 9/11?

Physics shows explosives were used.  COmmon sense tells you why the FBI wouldn't test for explosive residue.  ANd time will reveal it, just like every other big event.  We didn't know shit, 5 years after JFK was killed.  But 10 years?  15?  That's when peple started coming fwd - when those in power DURING the event were out of power or deceased.  And it'll be the same way here.  Watch and see.

You never know, but the reason I continue to serve has nothing to do with proving a point in Iraq. Every day I put this uniform on is one more day we live as free people and get to have these conversations. As far as conspiricies go, I live life as an optimist. Life is short and I'm not going to live everyday wondering if the US government let this happen. Tell me, if you find out that it was a inside job, what will that change for you? WIll you leave the US? I doubt it and neither will I so why fret over it. I am going to enjoy life with my wife and kids and if my life ends early someday defending your right to try and turn things like freedom of speech, seperation of church and state etc.. into ways to benefit your beliefs then I will do it with pride.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You never know, but the reason I continue to serve has nothing to do with proving a point in Iraq. Every day I put this uniform on is one more day we live as free people and get to have these conversations. As far as conspiricies go, I live life as an optimist. Life is short and I'm not going to live everyday wondering if the US government let this happen. Tell me, if you find out that it was a inside job, what will that change for you? WIll you leave the US? I doubt it and neither will I so why fret over it. I am going to enjoy life with my wife and kids and if my life ends early someday defending your right to try and turn things like freedom of speech, seperation of church and state etc.. into ways to benefit your beliefs then I will do it with pride.

So you wouldn't care if it was an inside job?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I maintain that one test of the metal from the twin towers will show whether explosives were used - specificlaly, very traceable nanothermate as civilian tests on samples supposedly shows.

I think every one of you should be f'king disgusted that the FBI won't test the metal for explosive residue.  You look at the twin towers and WTC7 come down in precisely symmetrical manners, from very asymmetrical fires, in complete violation of all fire history... yet they don't do one test which would either disprove the bomb idea, or point out the nation and date of origin of the explosives.

It baffles me.  Over a trillion on the war, and you can't argue there's enough evidence to spend $300 on a damn metal test. 

How can you say those things when:

-  Scientists have explained why they can't make a conclusive test.

-  The scientists you use as examples aren't letting their work be peer reviewed.

-  And a scientist on this board completey agrees with these accessments

Also the WTC's, how do you think they should have fell over?   How they were damged is consistent with the way they fell over.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
So you wouldn't care if it was an inside job?

of course I would be like "what the fuck" but would it change my life much? no. I wouldn't pack up and move or anything. Look man I think the government is a joke. They tax us to much, ($.48 of every gallon of gas goes to the Gov.) they try to tell us how to raise our kids (can't spank), what to eat, watch on TV etc... so I won't say I trust the Govt 100%, but I don't think they could cover something like this up. Notice I didn't say would, I said could. Again I ask, how will it change your life it is was an inside job other than give you something to blog about
gotta love life

mightymouse72

• Getbig III

well said MM69!!  mucho applause.

AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THIS COUNTRY!!
I PRAY FOR YOU GUYS EVERYDAY!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL HEROS.

despite what some people say on these boards.
W

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

ditto

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

Believe me I appreciate that. I am just doing a job though. I love the US and want it to remain the power it always has been
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Well said.  I agree. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
mighty & military,

To say it wouldn't matter if if was an inside job is to condone treason and mass murder of American citizens.

Saddens me that you two have lost sight of what America stands for.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
mighty & military,

To say it wouldn't matter if if was an inside job is to condone treason and mass murder of American citizens.

Not what I said crack head, I would be dissapointed in our government, all I did was ask what would change for you if you find out it is true? would you leave the US? you never answer. I said I would not leave the US, even though alot of trust would be lost. Answer the question Lib
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Not what I said crack head, I would be dissapointed in our government, all I did was ask what would change for you if you find out it is true? would you leave the US? you never answer. I said I would not leave the US, even though alot of trust would be lost. Answer the question Lib

hell no, I wouldn't leave.  I would vote to elect people who would investigate it.

And I'm not a liberal.  You're the liberal here bro.  This neocon element wants nationbuilding and domestic controls - and true republicans/conservatives don't like that bullshit.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
hell no, I wouldn't leave.  I would vote to elect people who would investigate it.

And I'm not a liberal.  You're the liberal here bro.  This neocon element wants nationbuilding and domestic controls - and true republicans/conservatives don't like that bullshit.

So you think you could vote in "trustworthy" people if this in fact happened? like who Hillary, Obama? Edwards? 2 of those are probably involved in this 9/11 plot already. And you say I don't want nation building? Why do you think I want to stay in Iraq? so we can have a Democratic front in the middle east to help curtail syria and Iran
gotta love life

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
mighty & military,

don't feed me that BS.  and don't accuse me of what YOU think i have lost sight of.

i read your crap day after day about your 9/11 theories.  you're so full of s**t your eyes are brown.   
for you to accuse our govt and it's agencies that they conspired to kill 3000 Americans to start a war makes you an out right dope.

you say you want this and that question answered.  you know what, your questions will never be answered because you will never get the answer you want.  none of this crap you believe will ever be proven.  so your questions will go on and on. 
you've been fed so much of this CT junk that i think you honestly WANT the govt to be guilty of this.  you want chaos in our system.  and for the only reason is so you can say you were right. 

you sadden me.    :'(
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So you think you could vote in "trustworthy" people if this in fact happened? like who Hillary, Obama? Edwards? 2 of those are probably involved in this 9/11 plot already. And you say I don't want nation building? Why do you think I want to stay in Iraq? so we can have a Democratic front in the middle east to help curtail syria and Iran

I never said they were involved.

The f'king idiot at the FAA who intentionally shredded the tapes from that day, then threw them away in various trash cans, then admitted this on the stand - its he involved in a cover up?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
don't feed me that BS.  and don't accuse me of what YOU think i have lost sight of.

i read your crap day after day about your 9/11 theories.  you're so full of s**t your eyes are brown.  
for you to accuse our govt and it's agencies that they conspired to kill 3000 Americans to start a war makes you an out right dope.

you say you want this and that question answered.  you know what, your questions will never be answered because you will never get the answer you want.  none of this crap you believe will ever be proven.  so your questions will go on and on. 
you've been fed so much of this CT junk that i think you honestly WANT the govt to be guilty of this.  you want chaos in our system.  and for the only reason is so you can say you were right. 

you sadden me.    :'(

There won't be chaos.  There will be everyone pointing fingers at silverstein, probably the day after he passes away (he's very old).  Dems will call for an investigation of Bush, Repubs will call for an invasion of iran to redirect focus. 

Shit man... would you skip a complete investigation just because a few traitors might be outed?

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Sent to me by a friend, it seems appropriate for this subject:

"Want to come up with your own conspiracy theory about Bush? Don't let Al Franken, Michael Moore, and MoveOn.org have all the fun! Use this handy George W. Bush Conspiracy Theory Generator to come up with your own conspiracy theory!* http://www.buttafly.com/bush/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

that is an extreme minority and even most people who don't agree with this war support the troops.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Americans loves their conspiracies.

Just watch the amount of movies that have some kind of conspiracy theme, some heist twist or über-secrecy to it.

Of course a number of Americans will refuse to accept that real life isn't as spectacular as movies make out it to be - they won't accept the fact that there ain't no Scully, there ain't no Mulder.

And so all these conspiracies will keep on going forever.

They will never stop, because how can you provide proof against something that never happened? ???

Sure, the killing of JFK was a conspiracy, that's pretty much accepted.

But everything else.. All this shyte about Illuminati, Free Masons.. et al...

Wake up and smell the coffee people.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hedge,

I agree that some people don't believe anything they're told.

But JFK was the planned killing of the most powerful man in the world.

So the cajones to do crazy shit, and connections to cover it up, are obviously in place.

Not an unreasonable tradeoff to take out 3000 comparative nobodies in NYC in order to secure a century of global energy dominance.  Plus, Rummy/Cheney/Bremer TOLD THE WORLD they were going to take over the middle east before they started in the PNAC document.

Finally, they don't even deny it.  The only people denying Bush foreknowledge of 911 are kids on message boards.  Bush won't answer the Q.  And Gates just said the US will be a major presence in middle east for meany decades.  They ain't exactly shy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Americans loves their conspiracies.

Just watch the amount of movies that have some kind of conspiracy theme, some heist twist or über-secrecy to it.

Of course a number of Americans will refuse to accept that real life isn't as spectacular as movies make out it to be - they won't accept the fact that there ain't no Scully, there ain't no Mulder.

And so all these conspiracies will keep on going forever.

They will never stop, because how can you provide proof against something that never happened? ???

But everything else.. All this shyte about Illuminati, Free Masons.. et al...

Wake up and smell the coffee people.

-Hedge

All true.  I agree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

All true.  I agree.

I didn't know you believed JFK was killed in a conspiracy, Beach Bum.  Really?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I didn't know you believed JFK was killed in a conspiracy, Beach Bum.  Really?

LOL.  Except that.   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL.  Except that.   :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.