Author Topic: Natural by Choice or Circumstance??  (Read 7393 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Natural by Choice or Circumstance??
« on: February 09, 2007, 02:47:40 AM »
I've met a lot of guys who are naturals and go on about how proud they are etc about being a non-juicer. But in the back of my mind I sometimes think..... This guy would chuck any needle he could find in himself if he could get his hands on gear!!!

How many of you guys could resist a cycle or two if juice was layed out right in front of you?

P

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Natural by Choice or Circumstance??
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
100% Choice.  I will admit it was difficult in my late teens and very early 20's being as involved as I was with the sport. I wanted to look like Mentzer and Zane and have Arnold's guns. But my faith in God, above all else, was my saving grace.  I've never regretted it for a second. In fact and in all honesty, I would have probably gone all in if I had ever started. That was my rational. All or nothing. Do it right or don't touch them at all.  It's never even a thought now.   :)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 12:40:52 PM »
I'm only 19, so I'm natural for now, though I doubt I'll ever use them.  I don't want to say never, because I have no idea what the future holds for me.  The way I see it, when I'm 24 or 25, if I'm happy with my physique, I'll refrain from juicing, otherwise, I may experiment.

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 01:13:23 PM »
Its all choice for me... For me to get on the gear it would be way way way to much work involved and I just dont have the time nor inclination to go down that route.

For me being a natural now is very instinctive, my training and diet are not rigid and that works.

IF I were to be on the gear, I would have to be more structured in my eating, supplementation, sleeping and training and if I don't have any huge pro or training aspirations (been there, dreamt that  ;D ) Why bother being on??

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 01:18:08 PM »
I don't have a damn clue where to get gear. Not sure if I'd use it if I could get it.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 01:20:45 PM »
I don't have a damn clue where to get gear. Not sure if I'd use it if I could get it.

So we can mark you up as circumstance?  ;D 8)

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 01:24:33 PM »
So we can mark you up as circumstance?  ;D 8)

Probably, I'd be tempted.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 03:07:40 AM »
Definately choice-gear is very easy to get hold of in the UK and is not illegal to possess for personal use.I don't fancy sticking needles in myself though :-\

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »
I've met a lot of guys who are naturals and go on about how proud they are etc about being a non-juicer. But in the back of my mind I sometimes think..... This guy would chuck any needle he could find in himself if he could get his hands on gear!!!

How many of you guys could resist a cycle or two if juice was layed out right in front of you?

I might try a cycle if I knew where to get it and someone I trusted to guide me. At my age it is just not worth it for me to seek it out. I am already more cock diesel than most just Juiced up on Creatine and multi vitamins ;D

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 01:41:02 PM »
I might try a cycle if I knew where to get it and someone I trusted to guide me. At my age it is just not worth it for me to seek it out. I am already more cock diesel than most just Juiced up on Creatine and multi vitamins ;D

without knowing how old you are sinbad, I agree with your choice.. maximise what nature has given you.. it aint all peaches & cream on the dark side....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 07:03:25 AM »

YES  8) Thats what im talkin bout!

No need to juice, you have the natural gift  8) 8) 8) 8)
P

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 07:40:41 PM »
Choice....some of my training partners are users and I'm not too far behind them.....but then there are those who are twice the size of me it seems.  But when they complain about that s**t they have to deal with it is WORTH IT!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 04:10:18 PM »
Choice....some of my training partners are users and I'm not too far behind them.....but then there are those who are twice the size of me it seems.  But when they complain about that s**t they have to deal with it is WORTH IT!

what kind of s**t do you speak of?

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 04:34:32 PM »
what kind of s**t do you speak of?

this type of shit..
I have some smooth ass Ug gear right now from prolabs...last week, I put one of my injects in the upper outer area of my glte with a 1 inch 25 gauge.... no pain at all (to speak of)

yesterday-- I hit the same area of the glute but on the left side and with a 1 1/2 inch 22gauge because I wanted to go deep as hell. It hurt a little several hours later...then this morning, I could barely walk, and by this evening I couldnt wal at all...my fiance has to push me around bed bath and beyond in a wheel chair...I dont know what the hell happened with that last glute shot...it was a textbook perfect injection---90 dgrees, pressed down hard, etc....

damn I been in excrutiating pain today...and I have a high tolerqnce for pain too---I'll say this though: this sust, eq, deca cycle is already shaping up to be my BEST cycle yet, and I am pretty excited about it---I just wanted to vent and share this shit with yall because it has been a big pain in the ass since that shot yesterday---i guess every once and a while it happens for whatever reason....any of yall had this lately?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 12:16:34 AM »
Good question. I couldn't say what I'd do if it was laid right infront of me, but right now, I could afford to buy gear if I wanted. I choose not to.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 07:08:30 PM »
I did 3 NGA shows but quit after learning many competitors were passing the polygraphs. The best I did was 4th in 96, in the NGA Hercules in Manhattan, NY. Im laying low now, but contemplating a long cycle for a attempt in an open show..My training partner is doing on in May and hes looking great (with some help)...

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

Juice is fairly easy to find, if you want it you can find it. Actually if you go to the grocery stores there are cold cartoons of it next to the cheese ;D

Steroids are everywhere, ask around and its easy to get. I know it my own case I don't care about being massive (I'm fairly happy with my size), I don't want to risk my health, I like to see what I can achieve without them, and my mother would kill me...yeah I'm over 30.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 07:52:18 PM »

By Choice - although I have been tempted, and have thought about it many many times. 

I've finally come to the conclusion that I would rather just stay natural - nothing against users, just personal preference, guess its not for me.

Actually, its definitely not circumstance, because where I live (Egypt) Juice is legal and actually CHEAPER than whey protein.

strength

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 09:36:17 PM »
being a former juicer. let me give those that train naturally a word of encouragement.  Stick to the au-natural.  ITs hard, i used quite a bit in college.  the yo-yo in weight and strength is killer, not to mention potential legal aspects.  i used recently and dont want to ever again.  i was not impressed and really felt stupid for hitting the needle again.  But ohh well.   Natural is where its at.  ITs much more gratifying, trust me

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
By Choice - although I have been tempted, and have thought about it many many times. 

I've finally come to the conclusion that I would rather just stay natural - nothing against users, just personal preference, guess its not for me.

Actually, its definitely not circumstance, because where I live (Egypt) Juice is legal and actually CHEAPER than whey protein.

it's pretty cheap here too, if you buy a bunch of supplements, you could be spending about the same as someone who uses steroids

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 04:48:50 PM »
it's pretty cheap here too, if you buy a bunch of supplements, you could be spending about the same as someone who uses steroids

Where do you live bro?

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2007, 07:14:50 AM »
Where do you live bro?

The U.S., which means you have to get them illegally, but as far as I'm aware they're not expensive

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 07:35:04 PM »
For the past 3 years of my training, Ive been NATURAL....but honestly just being soo curious about it, Im probably gonna try a cycle in the next month or so. Many people have many differant views and opinions on USING. You shouldnt make a choice based on what other people say, or tell you how bad it is for you. Believe it or not.....going out and DRINKING ALCOHOL ALL NIGHT IS WAY WORSE THAN DOING A MILD CYCLE OF ROIDS. If someone wants to stay NATURAL, than good for them. I look up too people who stay NATURAL but at the same time I gotta choose what I wanna do.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 02:55:04 AM »
Irishmuscle-Think long and hard before deciding to do a cycle.You will lose your natural status and be banned from natural competition for at least 7 or 10 years(BNBF) or for life with the NPA.It's like losing your virginity-you can't go back.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 07:44:21 PM »
Irishmuscle-Think long and hard before deciding to do a cycle.You will lose your natural status and be banned from natural competition for at least 7 or 10 years(BNBF) or for life with the NPA.It's like losing your virginity-you can't go back.

I agree that you should think long and hard before deciding, but more so to make sure that you know what you're doing, because if you don't do the right cycle or PCT, etc, you're wasting your time and potentially hurting your health.  Plus, if you don't like it you can always go clean, like myseone or AVBG.