Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 132421 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.
« Reply #1775 on: October 27, 2007, 06:24:36 PM »
Hahahahaha at:

"EXPOSING INTERNET BULLSHITTERS IS MY BUSINESS... AND BUSINESS IS GOOD"

...when in fact Squadfather is the biggest bullshitter and liar this site has ever seen.

Remember when Adonis traveled out to "train" with Sarcasm/Squadfather? That was the self-owning to own all self-ownings...

Didn't Adonis (one of the Squad of losers using the Sarcasm account) claim you were 5'10'' 230 lbs @ 8% bf....

Epic brutal delusion...

The Luke

Come on, give us another dose of your "Squadfather is 14" fairy tale. ::)  Midget ponytailed fruit.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #1776 on: October 27, 2007, 08:58:17 PM »
Come on, give us another dose of your "Squadfather is 14" fairy tale. ::)  Midget ponytailed fruit.

Adam/Squadfather (or whoever)

...more people believe he's 14 (maybe 15 by now) than believe he's HBK from the old boards.

And with good reason... he IS a teenage shut-in, why do you think he's unable to take a good pic of himself?

He posted dozens of different versions of his pics over the years... even claiming to be people from the old version of GetBig (showing contest pics of a guy named Jeffrey)... in response to one of his attacks on Mindspin I let out the dirty secret that he was actually a kid... he still couldn't post any pics... then someone proffered the theory that he might be this HBK character, and feeling this was less embarrassing than actually being exposed as being a little kid... he took to it.

Why else do you think someone who does nothing but criticise other peoples pics can only ever REPOST the supposed pics of him that OTHER PEOPLE found on the web.

If he really is HBK (we both know he isn't) he could take new pics whenever he wanted... couldn't he?

What's he got to lose? Everyone already thinks he's a delusional fat fuck anyway...

Maybe it's better being considered a fat man than a scrawny kid.

The Luke

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #1777 on: October 27, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »

...more people believe he's 14 (maybe 15 by now) than believe he's HBK from the old boards.

And with good reason... he IS a teenage shut-in, why do you think he's unable to take a good pic of himself?

He posted dozens of different versions of his pics over the years... even claiming to be people from the old version of GetBig (showing contest pics of a guy named Jeffrey)... in response to one of his attacks on Mindspin I let out the dirty secret that he was actually a kid... he still couldn't post any pics... then someone proffered the theory that he might be this HBK character, and feeling this was less embarrassing than actually being exposed as being a little kid... he took to it.

Why else do you think someone who does nothing but criticise other peoples pics can only ever REPOST the supposed pics of him that OTHER PEOPLE found on the web.

If he really is HBK (we both know he isn't) he could take new pics whenever he wanted... couldn't he?

What's he got to lose? Everyone already thinks he's a delusional fat fuck anyway...

The Luke

you take this shit way to serious, he is obviously not 14, but you keep posting this shit to look like you're "in the know", lighten up

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1778 on: October 27, 2007, 09:03:53 PM »
SF's a cool guy. You just gotta loosen up a bit and open your mind to his humor. His adage: "its just the internet..." is actually good advice.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #1779 on: October 27, 2007, 10:56:46 PM »
then someone proffered the theory that he might be this HBK character, and feeling this was less embarrassing than actually being exposed as being a little kid... he took to it.

Uh, actually he denied being HBK.  Any fool can see from the pics he posted of himself and from the pics of HBK that they're not the same person.

Why else do you think an unemployed, unknown mod on Getbig who chases a mythical beast around the globe sits around and invents intricate fairy tales about internet personalities? ;)  Boredom...?  Mental instability...?  Some kind of anti-social disorder...?  You tell us, Luke.

he could take new pics whenever he wanted... couldn't he?

He's posted several pics of himself since all that stuff blew up.  You need to stay updated on things and stop living in last year's fairy tale you created, dummy.

:-*

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1780 on: October 27, 2007, 11:12:55 PM »

The Luke

In bold, things that are not true.
follow the arrows

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #1781 on: October 28, 2007, 10:17:30 AM »

The Luke

Here Luke, some "research" for you: www.messinwithsasquatch. com

It is about as scientific as anything you have claimed to do.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #1782 on: October 28, 2007, 10:31:26 AM »

part of the bolded bits were true. bast put up a few pictures claiming SF had sent them to him, and they were contest shots. i think it turned out that they were mcfarland. so that kinda fell apart.

the only way for him to be 15 is if he shares the account. the guy knew who serge reding was just by looking at a photo, that's not the kind of thing you can just pick up on by reading message boards.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #1783 on: October 28, 2007, 10:35:34 AM »
If it's "only the internet" why do so many nut-huggers come out of the woodwork to defend Sarcasm?

You guys are like male chubbie chasers internet groupies.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #1784 on: October 28, 2007, 10:42:39 AM »
If it's "only the internet" why do so many nut-huggers come out of the woodwork to defend Sarcasm?

You guys are like male chubbie chasers internet groupies.

For the record I don't give a rat's ass about sarcasm/Dave. Luke is a tool however who studies/chases/has sex with sasquatches as a "scientist". I was only trying to be helpful.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #1785 on: October 28, 2007, 10:57:35 AM »

Haider, take a deep breath and repeat after me:  "must...stop...car-bombing..."   

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1786 on: October 28, 2007, 12:03:38 PM »
part of the bolded bits were true. bast put up a few pictures claiming SF had sent them to him, and they were contest shots. i think it turned out that they were mcfarland. so that kinda fell apart.

the only way for him to be 15 is if he shares the account. the guy knew who serge reding was just by looking at a photo, that's not the kind of thing you can just pick up on by reading message boards.
I thought it was [too] obviously a joke for me to elaborate on it.. it can't exactly be called a "claim". You make a good point, it's pretty clear that its not a 15 yr old boy..but then Luke may just be takin the piss  ;) (I hope)

I'm not an SF fan at all, so I dont wanna come off as if I support him.. I think he should be left ignored for the most part (he can be pretty funny at times, so he's not worthless after all), its obvious that people's insecurities make this impossible.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #1787 on: October 28, 2007, 12:05:23 PM »
Haider, take a deep breath and repeat after me: "must...stop...car-bombing..." 
"must...stop...car-bombing..."
"must...stop...car-bombing..."
I only want to blow you up, never asked for any psychotherapy.
follow the arrows

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1788 on: October 28, 2007, 12:07:36 PM »
SF's a cool guy. You just gotta loosen up a bit and open your mind to his humor. His adage: "its just the internet..." is actually good advice.
:D like 2 homos " pumping " each other up. :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #1789 on: November 11, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
I love SquadFatter and how he makes fun of people when he looks like this.  Monster delusion and stupidity.  The sad thing is he doesn't realize he is a joke.  Must be nice living in a trailer and playing on a computer all day.  Nice life.  But he pretends he lifts. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #1790 on: November 11, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »
I love SquadFatter and how he makes fun of people when he looks like this.  Monster delusion and stupidity.  The sad thing is he doesn't realize he is a joke.  Must be nice living in a trailer and playing on a computer all day.  Nice life.  But he pretends he lifts. 

Keith serious question. How much weight are you down? And no I have no desire to argue with you, just curious.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #1791 on: November 11, 2007, 01:43:13 PM »
who bumped this?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: November 11, 2007, 01:44:35 PM »
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #1794 on: November 11, 2007, 01:46:22 PM »
why?

Cuz they are always fighting. I want to know how much weight Keith has lost but he won't tell me. I think about 40 pounds thus far. How much you think?
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: November 11, 2007, 01:47:29 PM »
Cuz they are always fighting. I want to know how much weight Keith has lost but he won't tell me. I think about 40 pounds thus far. How much you think?

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #1796 on: November 11, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
;D

Seriously, on The Biggest Loser those dudes lose an unbelievable amount of weight and they are no way near the size of Keith. One dude lost 100 pounds in 8 weeks. :o I reckon Keith should have lost at least 75 pounds by now if he is serious about losing the weight. Come on Keith, how much man?
E

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #1797 on: November 11, 2007, 01:53:19 PM »
Yeah, people hunt down online personalities all the time ::)

Now sports.

Last week, i travelled 5000 miles to hunt down three guys who always talk shit on the pet board.  ::) ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: November 15, 2007, 02:40:06 PM »
bump  ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #1799 on: June 16, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »
I miss you so much, Squad-daddy  :'(