Author Topic: 10 Reasons Why Reperations Is a Bad Idea for Blacks-and Racist Too  (Read 5562 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: 10 Reasons Why Reperations Is a Bad Idea for Blacks-and Racist Too
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 02:45:16 PM »
I never denied it.
I believe in democracy, compassion, and the rule of law.

I've never heard of a law that holds people financially responsible for crimes committed 150 years before they were born.

Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 02:47:43 PM »
Simple... I'm interracial... Reparations are bullshit and no self respecting black person wants it...

Only the most ghetto ass lazy black person wants reparations... The rest would rather have it put into a college fund for themselves or their kids so they can actually do something with it besides buy rims.

Next question...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »
Simple... I'm interracial... Reparations are bullshit and no self respecting black person wants it...

Only the most ghetto ass lazy black person wants reparations... The rest would rather have it put into a college fund for themselves or their kids so they can actually do something with it besides buy rims.

Next question...

So the NAACP is full of lazy ass dumb people

Next.

As for laws. The main reason the US and for that matter Europe hasn't apologized is because of the legal ramifications, not just in the US but also in Africa.
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 02:57:44 PM »
So the NAACP is full of lazy ass dumb people

Next.

As for laws. The main reason the US and for that matter Europe hasn't apologized is because of the legal ramifications, not just in the US but also in Africa.

Hardly next...

Yes, they are full of lazy ass black people... Well... ok, not exactly... HOWEVER, they want lazy ass black people to believe that they are repressed and need a hand out... because if the black community realized that they were treated shitty JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, then the NAACP wouldn't have a purpose would it?

It would be worthless and a lot of people in the NAACP would be without any power that they currently have.

The NAACP is a scam too... Also, if there was a NAANCP (Non Colored People) don't you think someone would scream racism? I'm not a fan of the NAACP at all as their prime goal is not about equality and fairness... it's about bitching so you can get some money from someone...

Now we can move on.

Next!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:29 AM »
I see it as an excuse by white people to justify the enslavement and subsequent mass poverty of a large minority group.

Arguments like they should be grateful that we enslaved them, or welfare is payment for being slaves ignores the truth.

America promised every slave 40 acres and a mule. Then reneged and destroyed all records of who was an actual slave.

How about the people that received reparations and then had the white government steal them, or the fact that white business owners drove black farmers out of business.

Some black people have risen to prominence despite of a society that treats them unfairly.

Also many arguments like this neglect the fact that the worst schools are in the inner city and this only compounds the problem.

Maybe this is a stretch, but I'm curious... I believe I've seen you post negatively concerning Quebec's status as a "distinct" society within Canada and you seem unhappy about your tax dollars moving east.  How is that scenario all that much different from paying reparations in this case?

In Canada all you will get is drunk and cold and you would be stuck handing out money to Quebec.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 06:59:25 AM »
I for one dont ask for a fucking thing. I could care less about the government going in to the history books and wasting time on trivial shit like that. They fucked over blacks and we still pay for it today no matter what non blacks who live from the outside lookin in say. Who gives a shit right. Shit is water under the bridge. I dont care about that.  But i do care about our fucked up budget, unjust war, and legalized prostution .

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 12:16:50 PM »
Maybe this is a stretch, but I'm curious... I believe I've seen you post negatively concerning Quebec's status as a "distinct" society within Canada and you seem unhappy about your tax dollars moving east.  How is that scenario all that much different from paying reparations in this case?

1. Quebecers were never slaves and they are one of the 2 founding nations of Canada.
2. Quebec as a nation or as a province receives far more in economic handouts in the form of transfer payments and political clout then any other province.
3. Quebec should be a recognized as a separate culture as should all other separate cultures including Newfoundland.
4. I never posted about Quebec being a distinct society and I actually supported Charlottetown and Meech Lake.
5. Quebec's nationhood is separate, recognizing this places them on the same level as Native Canadians, whom we signed treaties with. The BNA act recognizes Quebec as one of the founding cultures.
6. You can either believe all provinces are equal or not. I believe they are all equal and that we need less government. Thids would allow both Quebec and Saskatchewan and all other provinces to develop on their own and to grow their own sense of culture and identity.
7. Quebec has its own national assembly, police force, code of law, immigration, health care, child care and others. They have been compensated all along for being distinct.

Comparing slavery to Quebec is weak. The better argument would have been comparing first nation treatment to former slaves.
Canada has been making reparations to the First nation community since about 1982. Which includes a 5 billion dollar payout for residential schooling.

Also you wouldn't recognize the Metis population as being repressed and needing reparations. I do.
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 12:24:09 PM »
I for one dont ask for a fucking thing. I could care less about the government going in to the history books and wasting time on trivial shit like that. They fucked over blacks and we still pay for it today no matter what non blacks who live from the outside lookin in say. Who gives a shit right. Shit is water under the bridge. I dont care about that.  But i do care about our fucked up budget, unjust war, and legalized prostution .

I agree on your points... especially if you're saying prostitution should be legal.

:D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 01:31:27 PM »
I for one dont ask for a fucking thing.

Maybe you don't, but "Black leaders" who claim to represent you certainly do.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 01:38:42 PM »
Maybe you don't, but "Black leaders" who claim to represent you certainly do.

Maybe nothin....i dont ask no one for shit. and secondly them niggas dont represent me. I represent my damn self. and do a damn good job.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »
Maybe nothin....i dont ask no one for shit. and secondly them niggas dont represent me. I represent my damn self. and do a damn good job.
Nig ga offends me and should offend you.  Terrible,,,just terrible
Squishy face retard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
Nig ga offends me and should offend you.  Terrible,,,just terrible
Im sorry..
Truly. but i dont like them dudes.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »
and secondly them niggas dont represent me. I represent my damn self. and do a damn good job.

Maybe if more people would say that publicly, those clowns wouldn't have so much power, and people would stop believing that the crap coming out of their mouths represented the opinions of the majority of Black people.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 03:00:34 PM »

Maybe if more people would say that publicly, those clowns wouldn't have so much power, and people would stop believing that the crap coming out of their mouths represented the opinions of the majority of Black people.

I think a lot of people say it publicly... Me and my entire family say it... Unfortunately, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 04:50:05 PM »

now that i can agree with.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 09:28:04 AM »
NOT TO WORRY CAUCASIANS...YOU ARE DEFRAUDING YOURSELVES OF A LOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU WOULD HAVE EVER HAD TO PAY IN REPERATIONS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS...AS I LISTEN TO THE NEWS IT IS AMAZING TO ME THE CORRUPTION IN THE WHITE GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESSES OF AMERICA...4 TRILLION MISSING FROM THE PENTAGON, 1.2 TRILLION SPENT ON THE IRAQ WAR, 1 TRILLION MISSING FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT, 2 TRILLION STOLEN IN THE SAVINGS AND LOAN SCANDAL, TRILLIONS STOLEN IN THE CORPORATE FRAUD THAT WENT ON RECENTLY WHICH INCLUDED THE LIKES OF ENRON, TYCO, ARTHUR ANDERSON ETC, HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS SWINDLED OUT OF COMPANIES OF ALL TYPE AND ALL OF THIS ON TOP OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT AMERICA IS IN...LAST ESTIMATES ARE ON THE ORDER OF 85 TRILLION DOLLARS. THE FREQUENTLY QUOTED 7 TO 8 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT IS WHAT IS IMMEDIATELY OWED ON THE NEAR 85 TRILLION THAT IS IN ARREARS. SADLY DESPITE ALL OF THIS CAUCASIANS ARE STILL ON THEIR RACIST RAG ABOUT WHY THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE REPERATIONS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS. LET ME NOT FORGET THE UNCOUNTABLE TRILLIONS LOST DUE TO CORPORATIONS OUTSOURCING JOBS TO CHINA, INDIA, MEXICO, INDONESIA AND MALAYSIA ETC ETC ETC AND THE LOST OF JOBS, INCOME AND LIVELIHOODS IN AMERICA...NOT TO WORRY THOUGH...YOU CERTAINLY GIVE 15 TO 20 BILLION EVERY YEAR TO ISRAEL (WELFARE STATE) BECAUSE AMERICA WAS COMPLICIT IN FUNDING HITLER AND THEREFORE CAUSING THEM HARM. SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY JOOS RUNNING AMERICAS GOVERNMENT YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU WILL PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY THE JOO WHO HATES YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED BLEED BLEED!!! SO CONTINUE ON YOUR RACIST RAG ABOUT WHY AFRICAN AMERICANS SHOULD NOT GET ANYTHING...TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS SOON YOU WON'T HAVE A THING AS WELL...ESPECIALLY SINCE AMERICA IS RUN BY THE JOOS, OWNED BY THE EUROPEANS NATIONS AND IS IN DEBT TO EVERY NATION ON THE PLANET.   

THE JOKES ON YOU!!!!!
C

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2007, 09:34:25 AM »
NOT TO WORRY CAUCASIANS...YOU ARE DEFRAUDING YOURSELVES OF A LOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU WOULD HAVE EVER HAD TO PAY IN REPERATIONS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS...AS I LISTEN TO THE NEWS IT IS AMAZING TO ME THE CORRUPTION IN THE WHITE GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESSES OF AMERICA...4 TRILLION MISSING FROM THE PENTAGON, 1.2 TRILLION SPENT ON THE IRAQ WAR, 1 TRILLION MISSING FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT, 2 TRILLION STOLEN IN THE SAVINGS AND LOAN SCANDAL, TRILLIONS STOLEN IN THE CORPORATE FRAUD THAT WENT ON RECENTLY WHICH INCLUDED THE LIKES OF ENRON, TYCO, ARTHUR ANDERSON ETC, HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS SWINDLED OUT OF COMPANIES OF ALL TYPE AND ALL OF THIS ON TOP OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF DEBT AMERICA IS IN...LAST ESTIMATES ARE ON THE ORDER OF 85 TRILLION DOLLARS. THE FREQUENTLY QUOTED 7 TO 8 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT IS WHAT IS IMMEDIATELY OWED ON THE NEAR 85 TRILLION THAT IS IN ARREARS. SADLY DESPITE ALL OF THIS CAUCASIANS ARE STILL ON THEIR RACIST RAG ABOUT WHY THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE REPERATIONS TO AFRICAN AMERICANS. LET ME NOT FORGET THE UNCOUNTABLE TRILLIONS LOST DUE TO CORPORATIONS OUTSOURCING JOBS TO CHINA, INDIA, MEXICO, INDONESIA AND MALAYSIA ETC ETC ETC AND THE LOST OF JOBS, INCOME AND LIVELIHOODS IN AMERICA...NOT TO WORRY THOUGH...YOU CERTAINLY GIVE 15 TO 20 BILLION EVERY YEAR TO ISRAEL (WELFARE STATE) BECAUSE AMERICA WAS COMPLICIT IN FUNDING HITLER AND THEREFORE CAUSING THEM HARM. SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY JOOS RUNNING AMERICAS GOVERNMENT YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU WILL PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY THE JOO WHO HATES YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED BLEED BLEED!!! SO CONTINUE ON YOUR RACIST RAG ABOUT WHY AFRICAN AMERICANS SHOULD NOT GET ANYTHING...TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS SOON YOU WON'T HAVE A THING AS WELL...ESPECIALLY SINCE AMERICA IS RUN BY THE JOOS, OWNED BY THE EUROPEANS NATIONS AND IS IN DEBT TO EVERY NATION ON THE PLANET.   

THE JOKES ON YOU!!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMELTDOWN!  ;D
Squishy face retard

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2007, 06:57:19 AM »
Im sorry..
Truly. but i dont like them dudes.

Who are "them dudes" Jesse Jackson? The Rev. Al Sharpton? I get the feeling these dudes whole deal is to further their own agenda. Actually helping people is way down their list of priorities.
The House that Ruth built

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2007, 03:24:15 PM »
Who are "them dudes" Jesse Jackson? The Rev. Al Sharpton? I get the feeling these dudes whole deal is to further their own agenda. Actually helping people is way down their list of priorities.

This is true... They have taken all that Martin Luther King Jr. had done to further a real cause and use their association with him to line their pockets... My grandmother doesn't like these yahoos at all.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2007, 04:07:46 PM »

Don't forget the pointless war on drugs.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2007, 04:21:41 PM »
Don't forget the pointless war on drugs.

Hey, that guy in your avatar loves that war... because he can get his stuff cheap during the busts. :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »
Hey, that guy in your avatar loves that war... because he can get his stuff cheap during the busts. :D

Tell that to Mr. I  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2007, 04:30:41 PM »
Tell that to Mr. I  ;D

I dont agree with Mr. I's politics, but it's America and I am glad to see him voice his opinion on it.

I still think that for Rush to talk about people and their problems when this guy has done things that he talks about detesting and is so hypocritical that I think if I saw him, I may have to give him the verbal bitch slap for being such a jackass.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2007, 04:43:51 PM »

I still think that for Rush to talk about people and their problems when this guy has done things that he talks about detesting and is so hypocritical that I think if I saw him, I may have to give him the verbal bitch slap for being such a jackass.

What's equally pitiful is that a lot of people identify with the guy and think he's right.  ???

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2007, 05:49:37 PM »

Next question...

Combining TrailerPark and Cracker doesn not make you interacial..it makes you SPECIAL ED...why lie about yourself to express a fallacious opinion? I guess you forgot caucasians are the face of poverty, welfare, crime, drug use and sales in america...get off your mothers computer and get a job you lazy redneck and stop trying to pretend you are black....oh I mean Biracial..H ah ah ha ha ha ha ha
C