Author Topic: The Vault: Good Idea Or Bad?  (Read 8959 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: The Vault: Good Idea Or Bad?
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »
::)
btw, you weren't annoying until you failed to realize how bad your idea was ;)

Bad in your opinion, which is in the minority.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »
Bad in your opinion, which is in the minority.

I have already told you that no one voted no cuz you guys have run this board into the ground(busy yes, but same people and opinions). No one cares anymore. I even gave you proof of someone complaining about it. I am not in the minority, I just happen to read this board so I voted. Can you explain to me in 500 words why this is a good idea following your guidelines?
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »
I have already told you that no one voted no cuz you guys have run this board into the ground(busy yes, but same people and opinions). No one cares anymore. I even gave you proof of someone complaining about it. I am not in the minority, I just happen to read this board so I voted. Can you explain to me in 500 words why this is a good idea following your guidelines?

You're assuming this.  I have plenty of people PM me in support.  Calm down, I know I'm under your skin but you need to bring the stalk-factor down a little.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2007, 07:49:42 PM »
You're assuming this.  I have plenty of people PM me in support.  Calm down, I know I'm under your skin but you need to bring the stalk-factor down a little.

Fine, but don't let me hear that you are asking people to write essays over here, deal?
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2007, 07:50:48 PM »
Fine, but don't let me hear that you are asking people to write essays over here, deal?

It's not your call, hot shot.  There isn't a damned thing you alone can stop me from doing here.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2007, 07:51:37 PM »
It's not your call, hot shot.  There isn't a damned thing you alone can stop me from doing here.

When does the vote end?
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2007, 07:54:02 PM »
When does the vote end?

Ask a mod, I don't make the rules here - neither do you.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »
Ask a mod, I don't make the rules here - neither do you.

Well, do you have to be a "regular" here to vote on it? That was silly yesterday imo. Do you think a vote of 6 Yes' constitutes a Getbig majority?
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2007, 08:02:06 PM »
Well, do you have to be a "regular" here to vote on it? That was silly yesterday imo. Do you think a vote of 6 Yes' constitutes a Getbig majority?

I don't control who comes here and why, mate.  You're giving me way too much credit.  Like I said earlier I couldn't care less how much someone visits this board, and I'm certainly not going to weigh up their value here accordingly.

Whoever comes here to have their say, good on them.  Everyone else can live in harmony elsewhere.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »
I don't control who comes here and why, mate.  You're giving me way too much credit.  Like I said earlier I couldn't care less how much someone visits this board, and I'm certainly not going to weigh up their value here accordingly.

Whoever comes here to have their say, good on them.  Everyone else can live in harmony elsewhere.

Fine Bruce, turn this forum into an academic pissing match. It's a stupid idea, but you are too stubborn to see anyone else's point of view anyway.
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2007, 08:08:41 PM »
Fine Bruce, turn this forum into an academic pissing match. It's a stupid idea, but you are too stubborn to see anyone else's point of view anyway.

You've spent the last 3 hours of your life debating the finer point of this with me (which, agreeably I entertained - if only because this is my idea) and now you claim I'm making it a 'pissing match'.

I suggest you crawl back into the box you've climbed out of recently.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
You've spent the last 3 hours of your life debating the finer point of this with me (which, agreeably I entertained - if only because this is my idea) and now you claim I'm making it a 'pissing match'.

I suggest you crawl back into the box you've climbed out of recently.

No Bruce, it would become a "pissing match" if you were to challenge people to write a better essay than you if you didn't like their opinions.
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2007, 08:13:24 PM »
No Bruce, it would become a "pissing match" if you were to challenge people to write a better essay than you if you didn't like their opinions.

Actually, that's what we call civilised debate where I come from.

I'm sure you'd rather hurl insults and make sneering remarks, and I'm not stopping you from doing it, but this is my suggestion.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »
Actually, that's what we call civilised debate where I come from.

I'm sure you'd rather hurl insults and make sneering remarks, and I'm not stopping you from doing it, but this is my suggestion.

Ok Bruce, ruin the board. You can not be reasoned with, so no point trying.
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2007, 08:19:25 PM »
Ok Bruce, ruin the board. You can not be reasoned with, so no point trying.

No, I can't be stalked into submission - you know this now.

Go and make some interesting posts, would you?  I've listened you out on this and I understand you don't like my idea.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2007, 08:28:56 PM »
Go and make some interesting posts, would you? 

Ok, what do you consider to be interesting?
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2007, 08:31:49 PM »
Ok, what do you consider to be interesting?

Anything about a political issue that contains your opinion.  I'm tired of this back and forth, I'd much rather engage you in debate on something more interesting than me.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2007, 08:39:38 PM »
Anything about a political issue that contains your opinion.  I'm tired of this back and forth, I'd much rather engage you in debate on something more interesting than me.

I am thinking of something I am passionate about, but my sleeping pills are kicking in a little. Out of curiosity are you from Australia?
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2007, 08:44:26 PM »
I am thinking of something I am passionate about, but my sleeping pills are kicking in a little. Out of curiosity are you from Australia?

Yes, I am.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »
Yes, I am.

Do you watch Temptation Island Australia? I have been watching it lately and I can't figure out why the guys are wearing Daisy Dukes all the time. It's quite distracting.
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2007, 08:50:55 PM »
Do you watch Temptation Island Australia? I have been watching it lately and I can't figure out why the guys are wearing Daisy Dukes all the time. It's quite distracting.

My girlfriend does but I haven't seen an episode for a long time.  What's 'daisy dukes' anyway, if you can excuse my ignorance?
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2007, 08:51:32 PM »
My girlfriend does but I haven't seen an episode for a long time.  What's 'daisy dukes' anyway, if you can excuse my ignorance?

Super short shorts. :-\
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »
Super short shorts. :-\

That sounds like bad news, I might have to have a word to the missus about why she's watching.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »
That sounds like bad news, I might have to have a word to the missus about why she's watching.

Is that normal in Australia? We haven't worn shorts like that in 20+ years. Other than that it's ok, but this is the first thing I have watched from Australia since Dead Calm, and I am confused.
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2007, 08:57:27 PM »
Is that normal in Australia? We haven't worn shorts like that in 20+ years. Other than that it's ok, but this is the first thing I have watched from Australia since Dead Calm, and I am confused.

Not that I know of, unless they're wearing footy shorts, like the blokes on this website:

http://afl.com.au

I blame Daniel Craig, myself.
Thread Killer