Author Topic: Those who want to eliminate the squad sign up here!  (Read 24456 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: Those who want to eliminate the squad sign up here!
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 09:31:55 AM »
And she sucks dick like a champ. Don't be upset that you're a virgin.

Ok. If was Ron Jeremy i'd still say a 40 yr old posting "Hey, look at my im a slut teeheee!!" is quite pathetic.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:14 AM »
Already melting. Is this the best you pussys can do? I'm tempted to make a gimmick to insult myself, because I know I could do a better job than this satin-dress wearing yahoo.
that ain't nuttin....he's already threaten to shoot me ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:28 AM »
And she sucks dick like a champ. Don't be upset that you're a virgin.

;)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:36 AM »
Oh geez, Condor, I don't know what's worse. The fact you misspelled your name or the fact you have a 60 year old comic book character in your avatar? Either way you slice it, you're a homo.  ;)

And the man with the 38" waist, who posts exclusively on the X, doesn't work out, and had to mailorder his wife has joined the thread!

Captain America would knock Drago into the next century, then go after his entire Bolshevik family.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:56 AM »
You are a low self esteem little homo... I don't want to mess with you "Ivan Drago" Conquer of the gay world!!! YOU ARE WEAK...

hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!

Is this all you've got? And you think you're going to take down the SQUAD? I would try another board. Maybe a Kids'R'Us messageboard?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2007, 09:33:20 AM »
Those little bags of flesh who uprise against us will be eliminated and the heads of their fragile familys will be pushed on stakes to expose them before there homes to show the outside who traitors are.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2007, 09:33:59 AM »
Captain America would knock Drago into the next century, then go after his entire Bolshevik family.
And completely eliminate such a gay genes pool!!! DEATH TO THE SQUAD!!!
S

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:06 AM »
Captain America would knock Drago into the next century, then go after his entire Bolshevik family

HAHAHA yes tough guy good one.... "my avatar can beat up yours" shut the fuck up

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:14 AM »
You realize you are 2 decades older than me and trying to justify that "its all in good fun man! I'm just tryin to get back to my younger years and have a little fun!"... oh brother. I'm gonna be retired when im 40.

Hope this helps.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:23 AM »
Don't get angry with us cause it's that time of the month for you, you fat f*ck

Meltdown  ::)

you can do better retard, try not chewing gum while you think, it might help?
X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:51 AM »
And completely eliminate such a gay genes pool!!! DEATH TO THE SQUAD!!!

Sad to think that you're the best of what ran down your mother's leg.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2007, 09:35:05 AM »
Those little bags of flesh who uprise against us will be eliminated and the heads of their fragile familys will be pushed on stakes to expose them before there homes to show the outside who traitors are.

Try your spell check before I really start to take you seriously.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2007, 09:35:22 AM »
HAHAHA yes tough guy good one.... "my avatar can beat up yours" shut the f**k up
look at "Gayjaminin" how tough he is  ::)
S

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2007, 09:36:27 AM »
look at "Gayjaminin" how tough he is  ::)
lokk who's talking ::)

rccs
Getbig IV

I'll see you in your dreams!

Re: bjj more effective than i previously thought.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 09:05:53 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once, something similar happened to me! I do BB and PL, but once a week I do some boxing and judo with some friends that used to compete! One day I was on the locker room equiping my self to another session of deep-heavy squats, when the tae kwondo teacher started to mess with me, saying that I have strengh on squat but he would smash my knees! I couldn't believe that it was happening, what have I done to that guy star messing with me! I told him to chill out and be careful with his mouth, but the kept on thretning me. Then he comes really near my nose, man I lost control and pushed against a wall, the guy tried to hit my knees, but luckly he failed, than a grab him and went to the floor, where I started to punch him until someone could separate us! The guy never thougt that a strong dude could hit back, but he was wrong. He forgot that in these cases there are no rules, and sometimes shit happens. I was 101 Kg and the guy was 80Kg. Same height

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »
HAHAHA yes tough guy good one.... "my avatar can beat up yours" shut the f**k up

who the fuck are you "benjammincocksupmyass"? If i had only been on getbig for just a week and became the slightest bit familiar with "the squad" id say you are pathetic for "trying so hard to FIT IN and be accepted". The squad even laughs at you....

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2007, 09:36:59 AM »

Good enough to take you down "Gay Drago" Conquer of the Gay Worlds!!!
S

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:15 AM »

You need some new material.  That joke is old my man.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2007, 09:38:44 AM »
who the f**k are you "benjammincocksupmyass"? If i had only been on getbig for just a week and became the slightest bit familiar with "the squad" id say you are pathetic for "trying so hard to FIT IN and be accepted". The squad even laughs at you....

LOL

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2007, 09:39:01 AM »
lokk who's talking ::)

rccs
Getbig IV

I'll see you in your dreams!

Re: bjj more effective than i previously thought.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 09:05:53 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once, something similar happened to me! I do BB and PL, but once a week I do some boxing and judo with some friends that used to compete! One day I was on the locker room equiping my self to another session of deep-heavy squats, when the tae kwondo teacher started to mess with me, saying that I have strengh on squat but he would smash my knees! I couldn't believe that it was happening, what have I done to that guy star messing with me! I told him to chill out and be careful with his mouth, but the kept on thretning me. Then he comes really near my nose, man I lost control and pushed against a wall, the guy tried to hit my knees, but luckly he failed, than a grab him and went to the floor, where I started to punch him until someone could separate us! The guy never thougt that a strong dude could hit back, but he was wrong. He forgot that in these cases there are no rules, and sometimes shit happens. I was 101 Kg and the guy was 80Kg. Same height
it is the 2 time you post it today!!! YOU ARE OWNED... BTW WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK PUNK! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! It is my last warning "Michael Jackson Billygay"
S

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2007, 09:39:47 AM »
You realize you are 2 decades older than me and trying to justify that "its all in good fun man! I'm just tryin to get back to my younger years and have a little fun!"... oh brother. I'm gonna be retired when im 40.

Hope this helps.

Totally helping, boonstack...let me log off now and return to my rocking chair...

NOT!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Lisa

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:21 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHA pathetic.... go dawn some tap out gear and try to look like a tough guy no one is impressed

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:41 AM »
it is the 2 time you post it today!!! YOU ARE OWNED... BTW WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK PUNK! SHUT THE f**k UP!!! It is my last warning "Michael Jackson Billygay"
continuing gay meltdown.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »
THE SQUAD IS OWNING THEMSELVES!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!! DEATH TO THE SQUAD!!!
S

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2007, 09:43:14 AM »
THE SQUAD IS OWNING THEMSELVES!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!! DEATH TO THE SQUAD!!!

Getting mighty quiet in Squad country.....they must be getting together for a quick circle-jerk to determine who to go after next.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2007, 09:43:30 AM »
hahhaha this is the funniest fucking video ever. If you dont laugh you are just "too hardcore" ::)

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/watch/12999

mydavid im sorry i love you and u are truly sweet. I want to smell your feet and lick your inner thighs after you get home from the gym.