Author Topic: Poll - Pick your ideal weight!  (Read 3121 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Poll - Pick your ideal weight!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
Pretty sure Shamrock is like 6'1-6'2.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »
hahahahahah The Calvin Klein Model weighs less than I do.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »
Way back when he did the WWF he was a monster.Can you imagine being this worldclass fighter doin staged wrestling.Probley took everything he had to hold himself back from knockin chumps out!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 07:42:42 PM »
H
hahahahahah The Calvin Klein Model weighs less than I do.
How big are your quads know that you have dieted down?Serious question.

body88

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 07:43:11 PM »
This is what I would consider the ideal. While women def do not like professional BB size, they do like some muscle with good condition. I have also observed women do not like the ultra ripped condition bb's have. If your face is caved in and you look like you are on crack you are to conditioned for your average hottie. I would say 190 - 225 (5 -10 % bf range)depending on your height. Add weight if you are a really tall guy. I was speaking of the 5''10 - 6 foot range. If you are a midget you are going to be at a dissadvantage either way. The only women who like pro type size and condition are fitness pigs and chicks with fetishes for huge muscle. Small population compared to the whole population.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 07:48:57 PM »
This is what I would consider the ideal. While women def do not like professional BB size, they do like some muscle with good condition. I have also observed women do not like the ultra ripped condition bb's have. If your face is caved in and you look like you are on crack you are to ripped for your average hottie. I would say 190 - 225 (ripped) range depending on your height. Add weight if you are a really tall guy. I was speaking of the 5''10 - 6 foot range. If you are a midget you are going to be at a dissadvantage either way. The only women who like pro type size and condition are fitness pigs and chicks with fetishes for huge muscle. Small population compared to the whole population.
Who is that?Women definately dont like short guys built or not. The fact that most pros are like 250lbs on 5'8"-5'10" frames doesnt add to their appeal.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 07:53:47 PM »
This is what I would consider the ideal. While women def do not like professional BB size, they do like some muscle with good condition. I have also observed women do not like the ultra ripped condition bb's have. If your face is caved in and you look like you are on crack you are to conditioned for your average hottie. I would say 190 - 225 (5 -10 % bf range)depending on your height. Add weight if you are a really tall guy. I was speaking of the 5''10 - 6 foot range. If you are a midget you are going to be at a dissadvantage either way. The only women who like pro type size and condition are fitness pigs and chicks with fetishes for huge muscle. Small population compared to the whole population.

[/quote

i agree, this is a very nice shape, if not a bodybuilder!!! well that's semi bodybuilder..... the guy looks better than 90 % of peoples here!!!
are you delusional?

body88

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
Who is that?Women definately dont like short guys built or not. The fact that most pros are like 250lbs on 5'8"-5'10" frames doesnt add to their appeal.

That is Dan Decker. I agree, when you are that huge and that short it is much to much for the general population. Women like propotion just as much as men. You like a girl with a tight round ass, big tits, and a small waist, right? Now balloon those proportions to the point where they look ridiculous. If you took a hot chick with great tits and a nice fat ass and balloned her proprotions until they where cartoonish she would look odd. Most women feel the same about bb's. They tend to forget there body's are the ultra exaggerated version of what women like.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »
185 lbs ... im small enough that women love me and strong enough i can fuck up people on the ground

body88

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 07:59:29 PM »

i agree, this is a very nice shape, if not a bodybuilder!!! well that's semi bodybuilder..... the guy looks better than 90 % of peoples here!!!

Decker competes, he just keeps himself in line with the ideal I think most of us have. He has enough muscle, but not overdone.

body88

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 08:01:49 PM »
185 lbs ... im small enough that women love me and strong enough i can f**k up people on the ground

That falls right into the functional, conditioned, physique I was speaking off. Right around 190 give or take, up to about 225 ish in good shape for a 5'10 - 6 foot male, is what most chicks dig. Just an observation.

body88

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 08:04:32 PM »
Plenty big, but not so huge that he looks like an experiment The freak thing is cool for the bb world, but for the general population it is viewed as "gross". That is what I have observed anyway. I understand people like different things tho, so no offense to the "freaks" out there. It is also a fact that bb's can infact get hot women. But most of the time they are involved in competition themselves (fitness chicks). Regular day to day hot ass, tend to be turned off by the ultra huge, freak deal. My point is, the number off women who prefer the non freak look, is far greater then those who do.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 08:05:54 PM »
That falls right into the functional, conditioned, physique I was speaking off. Right around 190 give or take, up to about 225 ish in good shape for a 5'10 - 6 foot male, is what most chicks dig. Just an observation.

agreed... ive been between 175 and 200 for the past 6 years ... only reason i said 175 as opposed to 205 is because im too lazy to eat at least 4 meals a day and i need that to stay over 195 .... sometimes i get high and too lazy to eat :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2007, 06:29:34 AM »

Way too big for most womens taste.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2007, 06:31:39 AM »
Interesting poll result, Ken Shamrock with 26% of the votes, closely followed by Calvin Klein and Vitor both at 24% of the votes!

Congratulations to Adonis - 1 guy (I wonder who!) voted for "you"  ;)

5 people outta 34 would like to the body of Ronnie Coleman!
Z

body88

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 06:38:44 AM »

Decker is right around 200 lbs at 5'11.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2007, 06:42:35 AM »
Decker is right around 200 lbs at 5'11.

Yes. Which is too big. 175-185 is typical ideal Calvin Klein model - or even less (Freddie Ljungberg)
Z

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »

Time to put your theory to the test -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=128047.0
tiny-tit bounty hunter

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2007, 05:20:09 AM »

No way. He was listed at 6'0" when he last fought Tito but I bet he is maybe 5'10". Shamrock has a huge 66" reach. Thats literally is the armspan a 5'6" man should have. A normal 6'0" man should have at leats a 72" reach.
The House that Ruth built