Author Topic: Petition  (Read 4763 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Petition
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 02:11:34 PM »
Hahaha.  You found me out!! I actually stole 240's papers and am currently ruining his credit.  ;D

Sweet!  I thought that was the woman spending all the $.  That was you?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 06:07:09 PM »
I vote NO on caps petition.

I'm liking Goatboy's suggestion about Siberia.  :D
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 06:20:43 PM »
I vote NO on caps petition.

I'm liking Goatboy's suggestion about Siberia.  :D
Big surprise
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:09 PM »
What's this about?  Which Mod are you proposing we remove?
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:53 PM »
What's this about?  Which Mod are you proposing we remove?
Delusional for lack of posting and participation.  Many people have told me they would post here if there was more balance.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 06:29:32 PM »
Delusional for lack of posting and participation.  Many people have told me they would post here if there was more balance.

I'd like Delusional to defend himself here, if he's online.  I agree that we can't have him not interacting or posting on this board, especially while we have Berserker holding free-range on the Moderdom here.
Thread Killer

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 06:40:28 PM »
I told Ron I'd like to support Cap for mod, but that Ron couldn't hire him because he doesn't have doccuments to prove he's legal to work in this country.  ;D

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't Cap be compensated in cash, on a daily basis?
HAHA, RON.....

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't Cap be compensated in cash, on a daily basis?
Por que senor, necessito la dinero que traer me familia aqui and salir Mexico.  Por favor senor.  Lol

Translation: Blow me.  Jk
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 07:11:18 PM »

But the balance comes from the posters ie: the actual particpants, ...not from the moderation.
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »
But the balance comes from the posters ie: the actual particpants, ...not from the moderation.

Not when the Mods are active posters themselves.  Or not.
Thread Killer

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »
yes. if you dont vote for cap86 the terrorist's win

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »
Then should Berserker not post?  Again, you don't read.  People don't like the fact that one mod and those with similar opinons dominate this board and are put off by it.  You think people wanna come here and read 800 9/11 boards?  There is not enough balance.  I can only start so many threads to generate discussion but every leeches on to 9/11 or Bush hatred and that's it.  Where's the fun in that?  There are other political issues besides Bush's plans for Iraq, his oration or WTC 7.  A lack of variety will certainly keep this board low on the totem pole.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 07:31:50 PM »
Then should Berserker not post?  Again, you don't read.  People don't like the fact that one mod and those with similar opinons dominate this board and are put off by it.  You think people wanna come here and read 800 9/11 boards?  There is not enough balance.  I can only start so many threads to generate discussion but every leeches on to 9/11 or Bush hatred and that's it.  Where's the fun in that?  There are other political issues besides Bush's plans for Iraq, his oration or WTC 7.  A lack of variety will certainly keep this board low on the totem pole.

Good post, Cap.  I agree.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 07:39:23 PM »
Not when the Mods are active posters themselves.  Or not.

This makes no sense at all then, because your initial complaint was about DL not posting often enough.

Are mods now suppose to post ideas contrary to their beliefs in order to achieve balance? That's ridiculous.
If the entire mod roster were right wing, and every poster on the board was left wing, ...there still would not be balance. The lack of balance on the board comes from the lack of right wing posters. I doubt  the solution is to remove a right wing mod because he doesn't post as much as you or others. That only shrinks input from the right even further, ...unless that's your real goal? Sometime I wonder given the lack of credibility in some of the things you post... makes me wonder if you're really trying to secretly undermine the right.

I suspect the lack of right wing input so far has more to do with the fact that this forum has been so peaceful. My experience with the right thus far is that the debate or discussion tactics employed consist of insults and charges of treason, and terrorist sympathizing with no reason, logic, or hypothesis based in fact. IMO it is due to the fact that most right wing supporters I've encountered, for the most part don't think. They react out of fear. Their responses are primal and have very little to do with thoughtfulness or careful analysis of facts. That and the inability to properly articulate their positions.  I never thought I of all people would ever say this... but AlGebra would probably be able to contribute some good thoughtful discussion from the right (even if it would be inaccurate)  ;)  ...but that's just my take on the lack of balance.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »
yes. if you dont vote for cap86 the terrorist's win

;D
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2007, 07:43:09 PM »
This makes no sense at all then, because your initial complaint was about DL not posting often enough.

Are mods now suppose to post ideas contrary to their beliefs in order to achieve balance? That's ridiculous.
If the entire mod roster were right wing, and every poster on the board was left wing, ...there still would not be balance. The lack of balance on the board comes from the lack of right wing posters. I doubt  the solution is to remove a right wing mod because he doesn't post as much as you or others. That only shrinks input from the right even further, ...unless that's your real goal? Sometime I wonder given the lack of credibility in some of the things you post... makes me wonder if you're really trying to secretly undermine the right.

I suspect the lack of right wing input so far has more to do with the fact that this forum has been so peaceful. My experience with the right thus far is that the debate or discussion tactics employed consist of insults and charges of treason, and terrorist sympathizing with no reason, logic, or hypothesis based in fact. IMO it is due to the fact that most right wing supporters I've encountered, for the most part don't think. They react out of fear. Their responses are primal and have very little to do with thoughtfulness or careful analysis of facts. That and the inability to properly articulate their positions.  I never thought I of all people would ever say this... but AlGebra would probably be able to contribute some good thoughtful discussion from the right (even if it would be inaccurate)  ;)  ...but that's just my take on the lack of balance.
As opposed to the left dismissing EVIDENCE, playing childish games, baiting reactions and playing "holier than thou" and general spewing nonsense with no evidence to back it up, patting each other on the back thuis providing wasted posts, or needlessly insulting members with differing opinons and calling them dumb because of factors such as age.  The left is great  ::)
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »

Oh no, I can't believe you're going to complain about a 911 thread ON THIS BOARD?!
If people don't like the 911 threads, they don't have to post in them, and they don't have to read them. That's the reason this board was started to begin with, because others didn't want the politics on general. So now the small group that used to post about and in political threads on general gets their own board to post away on political subjects, ...and people wanna complain that's what they're doing? ...or that right wingers aren't posting enough? ::)
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2007, 07:46:18 PM »

Sigh, I didn't read the rest of your post after this opening salvo.

Don't you understand that DL is supposed to balance Berserker's input?  If he never posts, how is he doing that?
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2007, 07:51:16 PM »
Sigh, I didn't read the rest of your post after this opening salvo.

Don't you understand that DL is supposed to balance Berserker's input?  If he never posts, how is he doing that?

Input as in personal opinion, ...or input as in moderation?  These are 2 different things.

There is Berserker the poster and participant within the forum...
...and there's Berserker the board moderator. 2 different & separate functions, both of which Berserker is adept.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »
Oh no, I can't believe you're going to complain about a 911 thread ON THIS BOARD?!
If people don't like the 911 threads, they don't have to post in them, and they don't have to read them. That's the reason this board was started to begin with, because others didn't want the politics on general. So now the small group that used to post about and in political threads on general gets their own board to post away on political subjects, ...and people wanna complain that's what they're doing? ...or that right wingers aren't posting enough? ::)
Sigh...and I get called out for maturity.  Please learn to read posts.  It is imperative.  You think people seeing an extension of the old general topic board want to see that.  At first glance they leave.  If they post anything else beside that, it gets brought into discussion.  We could talk about illegal immigration and taxes and sure enough here comes 9/11, 2.3 trillion  ::) and WTC, not to mention Bush's alcoholism.  See my point or do I need to write it out in crayon?
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 07:55:09 PM »
Input as in personal opinion, ...or input as in moderation?  These are 2 different things.

There is Berserker the poster and participant within the forum...
...and there's Berserker the board moderator. 2 different & separate functions, both of which Berserker is adept.

But you have to admit one is doing both (Berserker) and the other is either doing neither (DL), or at best, just one.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
But you have to admit one is doing both (Berserker) and the other is either doing neither (DL), or at best, just one.

I admit Berserker is doing both as is his right and choice to do.

As for whether DL is doing neither, I think that's an unfair charge to make.

As for whether he's doing just one (his job as mod) that's both his right and choice to make isn't it?

Trying to bully a person into posting more, is just as bad as bullying them into silence.

Or maybe he feels you do such an exemplary job of expressing rightwing views, his voice would be redundant.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »
Sigh...and I get called out for maturity.

I think it was more about your immaturity if ya wanna be technical.

Please learn to read posts.  It is imperative.  You think people seeing an extension of the old general topic board want to see that.  At first glance they leave.  If they post anything else beside that, it gets brought into discussion.  We could talk about illegal immigration and taxes and sure enough here comes 9/11, 2.3 trillion  ::) and WTC, not to mention Bush's alcoholism.  See my point or do I need to write it out in crayon?

These are all valid and to insist they be omitted from posts speaks of censorship.

This also was not the original motivation for the attempt to have DL removed either.
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2007, 08:12:11 PM »
I admit Berserker is doing both as is his right and choice to do.

As for whether DL is doing neither, I think that's an unfair charge to make.

As for whether he's doing just one (his job as mod) that's both his right and choice to make isn't it?

Trying to bully a person into posting more, is just as bad as bullying them into silence.

Or maybe he feels you do such an exemplary job of expressing rightwing views, his voice would be redundant.  :P

You're acting foolishly.  I didn't charge DL with anything, and I've requested he come to the board to express himself.  I couldn't care less how much or little he posts so long as he does it under his own pretences.

Your desire for lack of balance here speaks wonders.
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »
These are all valid and to insist they be omitted from posts speaks of censorship.

This also was not the original motivation for the attempt to have DL removed either.
Like I said, learn to read.  When someone wants to talk about a specific issue, the insane clown posse of liberal overtakes it with unrelated posts and that drives people away.  Did I say censor them? nope.  Don't put words in my mouth.

Jag, you are by far the most immature useless poster on this board.  I would guess anywhere from 60% to 90% of your posts on here are either backing 240 up, commending Berserker's new personality, baselessly attacking me or taking up space.
Squishy face retard